ITT: sexual confessions

ITT: sexual confessions.
Post something that you'd rather not tell you significant other.

I'll start: sometimes when I'm going down on my wife, I attempt to fist her without her realizing. I usually just get 5 fingers knuckle deep with her pussy stretched the widest and she instantly orgasms so I never make it to the wrist.
She doesn't knows how much I try to cram in there but she sometimes puts her legs up high and moves her hips to get my fist in further.

Pic related.

Says pic is related. No fist.

Wat

one time I thought it'd be a good idea to see if I could get my balls in with my dick so I pulled the condom over my nuts.
Condom broke and now we have our 2nd child.
If you've never been literally balls deep in a pussy, you aren't living.

What part of things she shouldn't know didn't you catch? Not gonna get knuckle deep and pull out my phone to take a picture..
Not trying to ruin a good thing.

bump with tits

I got drunk and woke up with a guys dick in my mouth. He ended up fucking me too

And you have a penis?

Yes

Yeah, I don't think I'd tell me wife that... or anyone I knew for that matter.

I fucked my female cousin a few times while I was with her

i like to occasionally do drugs and stick things in my butt. best masturbatory orgasm possible.

details?

>significant other
So you mean like 8% of this board can use your thread?

Are these numbers exact? I want to see your references.

so your wife is a size queen and she knows it and she probably knows you are attempting to fist her.. why not buy a toy with some girth and have fun..

We have toys with girth but they don't work the same.
There's something about hitting knuckles that makes her cum instantly.
And I'm positive she doesn't know because I brought it up once and it was immediately shut down cause she was afraid of becoming loose.

GF is the most boring lay I've ever had. straight penis-in-vagina and nothing else. When I say nothing I mean nothing. No clit stimulation, no fingering, doesn't give oral, no anal play, doesn't like toys, doesn't like restraints, etc etc. Straight sex in one of 2 positions, and yes one of them is missionary but not for procreation. Tried everything I can find online and asking several women friends to get her to be more open minded in the bedroom and have made zero progress in almost four years now. To top it off, her vag is shit now. She's done nothing to take care of herself over the years and it feels like sticking my dick in a glass of warm water at this point. Oh, and she doesn't shave. Barely even trims. Takes longer to get turned on and warmed up than a car in 20 below weather.

Basically, I guess I'd tell her she is the most boring fuck I've ever had in my life.

My wife was passed out drunk and I let my dad fuck her..

Sounds like you need to find a new GF.

My wife told a friend of ours that I liked being breastfed. This friend teased me about for a while and then told me that she has been masterbating about breastfeeding me. I told her to tell my wife so hopefully my wife will get into it.

oh vaginas don't work like that... my ex would take a huge toy that would stretch her out and I would feel like I was fucking a fleshy hallway. but the next day she was tight as usual. It also helps when your girl uses her pelvic floor muscles.. just saying feels great for both parties.

Fucking shit user

man unless everything else is great in the relationship I would dip out and quick! I like to have passionate sex with my partners and being a boring fuck is well just boring.. I would just straight tie her up fuck her hard and make her call you daddy while you choke her, when she has the most insane orgasm ever she may start to change her mind.

I cheated on my girlfriend now i have strep throat.

I'd like to fuck my wife's mother.

This is so fucking stupid...

2/10 for baiting my response. Sheer retardation.

Faggot

My gf doesnt know that just a year ago i was sleeping with 15 and 16 year olds

thats a pretty generous number user, calm down

I slip stuff into my girlfriend's drinks and rape her like every 2 weekends. Idk why, we have plenty of sex, I just cum so much better that way. I also keep pieces of her hair to smell while I'm at work.

I've kept my sanity by other means. But being in a relationship and being responsible for your own orgasm for the past year and change now makes me begin to question that sanity. I've had some friends cam for me (it's a bit of a fetish of mine) in the meantime and I've got a couple of hookups lined up this coming weekend. If I can just get rid of most of this pent up sexual frustration I have then maybe things can get better.

>inb4 don't cheat you'll feel guilty

I've had several talks with her about the stunning lack of sex and how she needs to try and meet me halfway. I've also asked about the possibility of having an open relationship and that was shot down quickly. So fuck it, at this point I have to take care of myself.

That's the shittiest thing. Everything else IS perfect. Sex is just something that matters very much to me in a relationship and she refuses to do anything about it. She's got serious self-image issues even with me, her boyfriend of the past almost four years now.

i want to pee on my gf, and also be pegged by her

how were they in bed?

Autism

Get the fuck out as fast as you can you dumb asshole

Some bad some ok, all with perfect body's, all were willing to get better

AWH

I want my gf to finger me as she blows me

how did you meet them?

shit sex life will ruin relationship man
gotta bail and find a better girl who enjoys the sexy time more

>Sup Forums
>Retards

Work.

shit man that is rough.. not sure if cheating is the right answer but I can understand the frustration I don't think I would have lasted for 4 years. I think you should shock her and maybe she will crack out of her shell a bit.

what the fuck do you do that has 16 year olds working?

I'm 23 she's 18 or 17 and we've been fuckijng every once in a while since we were like 12 or so and we did it a few times...vagibal and anal. No bjs though which sucked

you work at the high school?

My girlfriend is annoyingly tight, can barely get 3 fingers in. It actually hurts to have sex without copious amounts of lube.

No my parents own an ice cream shop, and i basically run it.

I think my dick is broken from too much fappage cant stay hard for my wife during sexytime I think she gonna start looking for some dick at this rate

I feel like I'm like 2 steps away from this. I haven't thought about the cheating. But the whole GF of 4 years and 0 sex thing is relatable as fuck. Once this year. And that's it

The sex was at least frequent enough (albeit bland as fuck) to keep my attention the first few years but I don't even know what happened last year to warrant the sudden stopping of sex

I'm on marriage #2. I would never tell my current wife that I ate my previous wife's pussy after another man fucked her. (when we were still married). And it happened a few times.

Ah yes, the old ice cream/candy trick to get into kids pants...

There is always a hint of truth in jokes.

cuck faggot.

My girlfriend is super anti-drugs, but I have experimented in the past. I went clubbing a few weeks ago and took two caps, and she came and picked me up at 6am from the club. We ended up going back to hers and fucking.
Now I usually last 5-10 minutes during sex, but coming down off the molly, I was struggling and ended up fucking her for over an hour, dripping in sweat before I just faked an orgasm and gave up.

>Be me
>Be Bi
>Early on GF tells me that she thinks fags are gross
>mfw i bat for both teams
>Be tonight crave some dick
>Go back to adult video store
>get a booth and wait
>5 minutes pass cock peeks through hole
>OHFUCKItSREAL.Jpeg
>Been a while so dive on cock
>Suck it to completion
>stay there 4 hours
>service 13 cocks
>Gf doesn't know she fucks a cock slut

Hahaha i never thought of it that way. Its always been our unofficial policy to hire cute girls to run the front and guys to do the food service. I hire a lot of really pretty girls, and teens these days are wild, and dress like they are in their 20's

I got blowjobs from 2 different girls for a while and never returned the favor XD I like eating pussy, but only with girls I really like

My first blowjob was from a prostitute.

how many did you fuck?

AWH

I love eating pussy, so much so i get taken advantage of. I get so many booty calls where i eat them out and then get nothing in return.

so you don't want her to know you have the aids?

I dont believe much in the low libido shit.. their is probably something up and she isnt talking to you about it and thats her fucking fault.. fucking honest clear communication and dont say shit you dont mean just to make your partner happy you know..

Fuck I am bitter.

Quite a few ive worked there basically my whole life, met my first gf there when i was 14, and pretty much have been sleeping with girls there since. I think 32? I could be forgetting a couple

Be upfront with her. Hold nothing back, tell her how you feel and that if something doesn't change you'll be gone. Simple as that. You can easily find a girl better than her, there are literal billions of women out there, dont get hung up on some prude. Bad sex will ruin the relationship on her end as well yet she refuses to do anything about it. Things will get worse if you dont confront her this isn't just sexual frustration anymore, at this point you're putting up with nonsense for no reason. Op you've been together 4 years, its time to make a change or these shitty 4 years will span out the rest of your life.

Fucking lol'd. I hope you enjoy it at least otherwise that's sad, and probably dirty too.

Any more pics of your wife user?

Do you live in a small town?

I don't see how you could sleep with 32 underage girls and not get caught...

Want some more salt to go with that? Two weeks ago I went to go make a move and I got a "I need to go clean the cat box" and got shut down. That is what lead me to take a two hour drive for a booty call from a mutual friend she and I know.

Dirty how?

other dick juice dummy

Your relationship is over.

Don't fall into the sunk cost fallacy. Just end that shit.

No its a fairly populated area. And about 10 of those were when i was underage as well

When I would have sex with my ex, I would often imagine that I was fucking other women, including, but not limited to, her younger sisters (she has 3, ages 8-12), her best friend, etc etc.

What kind of issues do you have to stay with a woman like that? You abandoned by a parent or something?

The only thing men get out of the unspoken deal we have with women is sex. when that stop, man-up and say fuck off.

Lol....

we are all voting get rid of her!! how are you two financially? is she dependent on you or other way around?

Eating multiple random girls out doesn't sound "clean" to me. Maybe they're not all trash though who knows, just don't get aids

Wow we have the same wife.

Also this

when was the last time you fucked one?

Oh, i dont think this was ever after they fucked someone else. I know a couple of times it was before they fucked someone

This isn't even rape...

>this is what happens when you wait to have sex until marriage

September. I have some that hit me up still, but i just ignore them outside of work.

Why does she need to stay tight is she with someome else or are you her final partner

My sympathy to all the anons like this, I know you're out there. Makes the rest of us appreciate what we have.

keep telling yourself that.

lol you're being cheated on and don't even know it

We both work for the post office so we're fine independently in that regard. I'm mainly staying with her just to avoid all the shit I'd catch from mutual friends. Cause "He left for sex, what a scumbag and blah blah blah" and I'd just rather not have that hassle in my life. Plus we have a place together with my best friend and I'd rather not have to put him in a situation where he'd be struggling to find a place.

Why ignore them?

Are you sure it isn't actually a pizza shop....

I think i would have tasted it. Ive been told by quite a few that no one is as good as me at eating them out.

that is a major need of yours in a relationship, that is obvious. she cannot satisfy this need for you and you are very unhappy.. that is good enough reason to end a relationship and you are just making excuses why its not a good idea.

QUADDDDDSSSSS

OF TRUTH!!!!

i want to be faithful in a relationship for once

i drug my wife occasionally. Have fucked her when she's been passed out. Really want to have one of my friends fuck her while shes out but I doubt any of them would do it

Details?

Bet you could get a stranger to do it