Why didn't they hire Sarah Silverman for the Roast of Rob Lowe?

Why didn't they hire Sarah Silverman for the Roast of Rob Lowe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sarah Silverman calling Ann Coulter a "terrible human being"

Oh, the irony.

DUDE ANYONE WHO DOESNT ADHERE TO MY STRICT LIBERAL DOGMA IS A SUBHUMAN AND SHOULD BE MURDERED LOL

BTW IM VERY TOLERANT

Shut up white boi with your faggy ass animated gif

>calls others terrible human beings
>gets caught making up bullshit and slandering others because it was a nice anecdote to support her political beliefs

>ywn fuck sarah silverman while she makes derogatory comments about your penis size

This hairy yenta kike bitch deserves to get her vapid whore face smashed in

I'd smash her face with my penis if you understand what I'm really trying to say.

>DUDE ANYONE WHO DOESNT ADHERE TO MY STRICT LIBERAL DOGMA IS A SUBHUMAN AND SHOULD BE MURDERED LOL

sounds like Sup Forums

1 unfunny bitch replaced with another. Who cares, whoever they get will be the fucking low point of the roast. I bet this bitch is on before Jeff Ross, so they keep their viewing figures.

shit line up though

Why are leftists so hateful?

>don't after listen to (((Some Ugly Bitch))) talk about muh vagina and Rob Lowe's peepee.

Nothing of value was lost.

Like three actual comedians, kek.

Also, Glaser explains why Silverman isn't there. They have the same shtick but Glaser is more attractive.

I think I really need to have this statement further clarified.

Silverback desperately clinging to relevance I see.

Rob Lowe?

Remember when roasts were meaningful?

>Jimmy Carr
Nah he'll carry the whole show

when was the last time sarah silverman was truly relevant? how long has she been riding the fumes since then?

These are like the celebrities that would do cameos on Entourage if that was still a show.

6, not 3.

t. modern leftists

>Soooo I had sex with Rob Lowe you guys and I have a secret to tell... He looooves taking huge diarrheas in women's vaginas. He took a shit in my little pink pussy and it was stinking for weeks! I tried to finger myself and I vomited all over the shit in my vagina, then I pooped poop out of my jewy asshole.

i'm okay with this.

That's pretty funny

The sad part is that you think you're being clever.

>DUDE ANYONE WHO DOESNT ADHERE TO MY STRICT CONSERVATIVE DOGMA IS A SUBHUMAN AND SHOULD BE MURDERED LOL

how is this any different

>Ann Coulter
>roast
Damn... America is a stupid place.

Sorry the two other funny europeans weren't available

well no one does this for one

mostly because shitlibs have undergone 15+ years of indoctrination that their beliefs are the only way to move the way forward and anyone who disagrees is actively harming society and should be removed

conservatives just want to be left alone by people who dont believe what they do

She isn't funny

It's a "just watch jeff ross and quit" roast

This is fucking awful.

Beiber, Franco, Sheen and then they get fucking Rob Lowe? Who gives a shit

>conservatives just want to be left alone by people who dont believe what they do

the celebrity roasts have never been great imo

roast battle is pretty good because it's actual comedians

Nice reply friend you really Corrected my Record :)

In fairness to Rob Lowe the guy's been a working actor for at least 30 years and has a right to feel cheated. The best thing he could do would be repudiate the event by refusing to have any part of it.

No the sad thing is that its exactly like one of her jokes....

Conservatives don't pretend to be tolerant

>liberal celebrity calling someone they don't like a terrible human bean

Why is this always their go-to insult?

>Jewel
For what purpose?
>Jeff Ross
So does he not have anything else going on in his career?

What the fuck is Jeff Ross still doing on these roasts?

Is his career that dead?

Coulter is an odd choice. I mean, she is funny as fuck, but she's not the same brand of funny. While the rest of the comedians are offensive, they all do it with this air of still being PC and making sure to stay far to the politically left. Ann Coulter making a joke about Rob Lowe beating his career up worse than a black man married to a white woman just isn't going to sit well with the audience.

>So does he not have anything else going on in his career?
his career is roasts

>that .gif
lel

Funny how we don't see conservatives demanding people be murdered.

Meanwhile "tolerant" liberals show up to Trump rallies to throw bricks and bottles at black people for not voting for the right candidate.
Why aren't conservatives doing the same thing?

>Rob Lowe beating his career up worse than a black man married to a white woman

That's pretty good. Predictions on Ann's jokes?

>so you fucked a kid on tape, Rob. a few years ago, fags couldn't marry and until Obama's last executive order, grown men "trannies" couldn't jump in public showers with little girls. if you'd have just put off fucking children until 2017, the liberals in this country would've cheered your sextape as the next big thing in progression

It's a classic generic term.

Kind of like how cucks use the generic word "asshole" and the command "don't be an asshole!" to enforce stupid shit like newspeak.

Sarah Silverman has legit brain-damage.

>well Rob, it's nice to see your career bounce back from fucking a child on tape. it just shows you that whether you murder a woman like Broadrick, rape a kid like you or Polanski, Hollywood will forgive anything short of naming a Jew a Jew. right Mel?

Pete Davidson, Carr and Jeff Ross are pretty solid atleast

>black people attending Trump rallies

Why are Repugs lying liars

Who said it was?

Sell the Vatican to whom?

>niggers come to bernie rallies to cuck him off the stage
>they come to trump rallies for that BWC

george soros

Why not a kanye west roast?

>DUDE CALLING SOMEONE A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND QUESTIONING THEIR COMEDIC ABILITY IS THE SAME THING AS SAYING THEY SHOULD BE MURDERED LOL

She's funny in the way Nancy Grace is funny

>white guy impersonating a black guy

Sorry but you've outdone yourself in racism today.

I really hope they make fun of pete davidsons dad dying in 9/11

I don't find him very funny

wait so who is roasting who?

only names i've seen before here is david spade(which I haven't seen in 20 years) and the fictional character from the Karate Kid movies?

Are they creating some kind of tupac hologram type shit for him to be there?

>conservatives just want to be left alone by people who dont believe what they do

That's why they actively campaign against same sex marriage, trans rights, efforts to change climate change, etc.

You're funny

I guess all that video-footage you can easily find on YouTube was faked by evil Rethuglican wizards.

They're meme black ladies most POC get removed by Trump's security

>this is what right wing nu-males actually believe

>trans rights

ITT how to spot a retarded SJW faggot.

You sound like a parody of a liberal.

>right wing
>nu-males

Why do retarded libshits just take the insults right-wingers use for them, and then re-use them, even though the context doesn't fit and makes no sense?

>cuck him off stage
>niggers: "let us speak now or we shutting this down"
>bernie: "after I finish saying what I have to say"
>niggers: "Let us speak now or we shutting this down"
>bernie: "ok we're shutting this down"
How is that cucked? You can't make protesters think they can get whatever they want by raiding speeches so of course he's gonna ruin it for them and make everyone hate them in return

You suck at this.

>That's why they actively campaign against same sex marriage

Why should faggots force a state's legislature to change without expecting that other people don't want to change it?

Comedy Central Roasts are the most unfunny cringefest normie fag shit on television.

>trans rights

You probably were totally serious when you typed this, too.

>even though the context doesn't fit

That's right, user, you're just *pretending* to be a blackboard-scrapingly whiny effete.

>cringefest

But thats why they're so good, you watch them make fools of themselves

>Nikki Glaser
It's so obvious. They pick a new female comedian who's a nobody and put them on the line up. Remember when schumer was on the Charlie sheen roast and was just a dick to everyone because she had no throw in the comedic world? The same thing will happen again.

>You jerk off to traps don't you squidward

>right wing cucks are exempt from being nu-males
wew 2bh senpai

you mean i just can't click "Sell?"

>libshits
>calling ANYONE ELSE "a blackboard-scrapingly whiny effete"

Please remind me again about how I'M A WHITE MALE.

You tell me, Spongebob.

desu i couldn't care less and just think how hilarious it is that traps make right wingers mad as fuck

Probably couldn't handle being made fun of in such quick succession like that.

Also, every joke would be how full of himself he is

Because that opinion doesn't really exist.

Meanwhile....

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

David spade is the 'roastmaster' aka the host

The Jews

>"terrible human being"

>mfw when jews and sodomites find their fucking morals

>ANYONE ELSE

No surer sign of weakness than saying "we" when you mean "I", user.

Because Sarah Silverman is not:

1) Funny
2) Attractive
3) Respectable
4) Successful

Well both your parents were white assume and I guess you have one Y chromosome. So yeah that's how you're a white male. What does that have to do with anything?

>lel, i don't care but i still am going to whine about it on the internet lmao

What a bullet-proof argument.

I think you're mixing up anons again retard-kun

I disagree, she's attractive and successful, especially when you take into account the fact she's 45 and hasn't worked a real job since Reagan was in office

I'd have thought you'd take a more relaxed attitude to someone with whom you've got so much in common, user. There's just no pleasing some people.

She kinda looks like a man so is that a yes?

That pic's satire, right?

Hey! You got the joke.

Yea lets get all of these people who aren't comedians and can't deliver jokes to be on

bravo

How is that any different than leftists condeming people of the right/alt-right as being inhumane bigots while characterizing themselves as being 'decent' human beings? What a farce.

She looks more like a horse so I think you're a zoophiliac