Sage'd

polandball
please don't show this to the MEMEING GERMANS and the REDDIT CANADIANS

bump for curiosity

> Germany as Argentina
Kek

still looking for the non-shitty world map

and also the animated one with USAball firing his uzis all about

I've got two versions of USA ball shooting. You want just USA ball or it implemented into a comic?

Don't know which one you're talking about.

I'll just post both

The one where antartica takes up the entire botton on the image.

USA is pointing a gun a Cuba.

Chile is stretched vertically.

Libya looks battle damaged.

Syria is dead and Iraq messed up with ISISball wedged in between them.

Jordan is pointing (or some middle eastern country) is pointing an AK at Isreal cube.

Saudi Arabia is all pissed off looking and firing AKs into the air and has some Oil wells all over it.

Can't find it anywhere. Saw it on Sup Forums only once.

Just the USAball is fine

I'll start a dump

I'll dump as well

Can't find it either. It may have been OC or something that no one bothered saving. I don't know for sure.

Most people in Britain don't really think about the 4th of July though desu. The ones that do probably don't even care, or have a clue why.

Not trying to take the victory away from you. Feel proud on your national day. But it's from from an annual "one up" over us. Nobody cares.

Come on guys you might be posting stuff I have

DELETE THIS.

Anyone got the one where usaball turns Detroit into an amusement park to fight dindus?

I have a map of the world. Is this what you wanted?

Take that Texas!
I know, it's sort of a thanksgiving dealio. But it's all in the spirit of the jest

*whispers* Anschluss

Context?

nope

It's soccer here for the most part. Football tends to refer to Gaelic Football.

Huh, nice to know

Fuck
Everyone post harder

lovely

fuck you ireland

We should've nuked you too.

r8 pls

How come there isn't a polanball for IS

>america owns two pieces of land that aren't connected to the main land
why do we have hawaii and alaska? this manifest destiny is bullshit

That was shit

There is I already posted one:
#refugeeswelcome

>mad loo detected

It was a pun, because the poo in loo was shitting.

Why do you downvote? Are you really that sad of a person that you have little fits of spite and have to reach out through a medium that has nothing to do with validity? You do realize karma is worthless right? And that downvoting a comment doesn't do anything to the legitimacy of what's in the post right? Or do you just ignore all of that because you're butthut and have to lash out like a baby in need of a circumcision? I mean seriously! You can't have a conversation with someone on the internet without angrily clicking the downvote button? Do you feel like you've had vengeance on me or something? I personally don't care about downvotes either way (by all means, call your silly downvote brigade on me, it means nothing at all to me), but I just find it funny how seriously you and others like yourself actually take these imaginary internet points. Reddit really is all you have, huh? Damn do I feel bad for you. But you know what? I don’t care! I’ll rake in the coal! You’re logic is flawed, kiddo. Don't like what people are doing with it? Downvote me, that'll show 'em! Go ahead and press that down arrow, I know you're itching to do it. Think you're contributing to the community? "Doing your civic duty"? Nope. You're just decreasing a meaningless number on the internet. You just want to hop on the bandwagon. Well POUNCE!

Have an obscure one my friends

O can hear you as your feet land on the cold real steel of the inside of the wagon. You know what? Enjoy the ride, for now. Maybe even stick your head out the window and feel the breeze while you reflect on the importance of your downvote to me. I'll even give you my word, this isn't even my primary account, kiddo. Downvote away, downvote to your heart's content. But listen kid, please remember rule 1 of reddit. Treat the other people commenting as if they are human beings. It is fascinating, however, that people ignore the fact that I am right just because the first two people downvoted me. From that point it is just snowballs. When people see downvotes, do they neglect their own ability or reason? It is similar to the fallacy of poisoning the well. Once they see the fact that others disagree, they assume that the person must be wrong, even if undeniable truth is on the other side. It is an interesting phenomenon, and I am not sure how reddit should address this issue moving forward. There needs to be a solution that prevents cases like mine from happening. If someone posts something truthful, it should be upvoted, not downvoted. It is imperative that we allow free speech and the truth to be shared. I don’t care about the karma. Hell, I’ll gladly rake in the coal! But we must remember that free speech and opinions are key to our society and, more importantly, reddit. So, next time you want to downvote something, just think about what you are about to do!

Holy fucking shit please give me sauce on that image, for the love of god!