Is Japan really that safe...

Is Japan really that safe? I've heard all the crimes weren't actually taken into account and that the statistics were wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=B3JSB0VACFI
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/14/national/crime-legal/warrants-issued-chinese-women-meiji-shrine-vandalism/#.WPL6vvmLTs0
nytimes.com/aponline/2017/04/14/world/asia/ap-as-japan-vietnam-girl-murder.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

way safer than burgerla-*gets shots*

Safer then Cana-*get's thrown into jail for "hate" speech*

Much safter than Sout- *gets nuked by kim fatty*

There is more crime in Japan than they report, but very serious stuff like murder is relatively accurate since it is much harder to cover up

Stuff like rape/sexual harassment without evidence and relatively minor crimes that would be difficult to prove are more likely to be 'accidently' unreported

Japan is still safer than most countries though

it's probably unrelevant stuff like rape and bullying which aren't reported.

Unless they report murders as suicide I don't really see how they could hide it.

>Unless they report murders as suicide I don't really see how they could hide it.
I think it actually happens a lot.

Mostly because of Yakuza. Since they don't have any enemies and has the monopoly of all the illegal shit, crime is very low.

t. Nisei.

am 3:41 in france

You are busy to insult Jap, hah kim

It's funny that saying is coming from France, I don't mean your country is hiding crimes or something, but Europe is just known for the bad security and everubody gets worried if you tell them that you are going over there for whatever purpose so....it's funny

I can't sleep plz halp

Well shit, you won this time South Korea. But I'll get you next time!

look the time in France up, mate.
lol
>this time
>he live only to do this thread

>Europe is just known for the bad security and everubody gets worried
That's a load of bullshit. I never heard anybody say that.

You are too fapping by chat noir every day.
It's better not to fap. fag

If you really french, you should better look around you. What's going on? ha?

Yakuza has decreased.
They are less than 20,000 now.

t. gokudo

It's mostly small offense stuff that doesn't get reported and sometimes rape.

No one is insulting Japan. I've been to Japan many times, and I think it's a great country (well, for a tourist at least)
I felt, of course, much safer in Japan than in France. But when I talked about it with friends, some told me Japan was, on some aspects, more violent than France.

What you said is what South Korean are saying to insult Japs at the boards for Korean and Jap in order to talk back to Japs who point out SK's extremely high rape rate.
I guess your friend could be South Korean.

Go back to 2chan you KEMMO-MEN

i live in Tokyo and it's my feeling that there are fewer theft crimes
they said that rape crimes are often unreported, but that doesn't mean Japan is full of rape

>look there's a pile of trash somewhere in France, it must definitively be a terrible country.

I just tell the french flag what is the background of humour, right?
You also know, if you use 2ch or other boards for South Korean and Japs, the extremely high rape rate in South Korea, right?

Probably that you mentioned is a temporary mess after some festivals. It's not always unlike .....

Stop pretending a french.
I don't want to offend french.

yeah, there is an urban legend that they count homicide as suicide to make up stats, and you can't entirely trust stats since criteria for constituting rape or sexual assaults are different by country. also, i learned that bosses hitting trainees in some apprenticeship constitutes assault in america, but not really in japan in most cases. so, you can come across a situation that constitute a crime in some countries in japan. that said, as a resident i feel safe and secure pretty much here.

I've visited quite a few countries in my time, and France easily earns the stinky and dirty price in Europe.

I've seen streets completely covered (literally) with dogshit and trash in Verdun and a generally dirty cityscape is a pretty normal sight in your country. Don't even get me started about the stink in cities like Paris, especially in the summer.

I like France, but that part always kinda bothered me considering the fact that I'm in western Europe, not in Africa/Asia

says france

Ah yes, I was wondering when South Korea would be dragged into this thread.

お前なんでわかんねんだよ
頼むから日本の恥を晒すな
皆お前の荒らしに迷惑してんだよ

This guy is always yelling insanely only by called kim or only by Japs mentioning South Korean things.
Apparently he is kim.
These days he has been threatening me, showing someone else's private pics in this board or saying something threatening words.
Yesterday he showed someone's private pics in the thread in order to threaten me and threat me implying some illegal organization. After he realized the pics were not me, they Koreans quickly delete the thread by lots of requests.

this is the thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/73603834#bottom

It's so easy to trigger the netouyos.

>too many gaijins in Japan
not safe

We should ask SEGA to print more copies.

Mods, just please ban this japanese schizo's ISP. He is totally unhinged and spams gibberish in every thread 24/7.

>unhinged
Well well well , kim.

Did you already foget what you did yesterday?
You have been treatening me these days in any ways.

Although only native japanese speaker can understand this sentence's meaning.

塾長のK下さんに相談してみようかな
means "I will tell K下 what you did"

In the context, 塾 in 塾長 implies some illegal organization. and 塾長 is a chief of it.

Do you kim try to delete this thread or my post like yesterday?

man you guys sure take this shit seriously. holy fuck.

I saw a guy at the train station who was obviously a gang member beat some guy to death, or I thought death. Everybody stood around and did nothing as buddy continually kicked his unconscious head and I finally shouted "HEY THATS ENOUGH" and he walked away.

The police came and picked up the body and didn't interview anybody which was strange, I'd assumed they'd want to know what I saw but nope.

There's lot's of greaser looking 1950s japs who will fight you if you look at them too, again no cops will do anything. My friend fought one and easily won but still it was weird having a public fight in Japan with no cops giving a shit. Combine that with the absolute bullshit Jap legal system where your lawyer is assigned to you in order to help you plea out (like a Cardassian lawyer from Star Trek) and essentially the whole facade of Japan as the perfect law abiding society fades quickly.

Petty crime like theft though is nonexistent it seems

I really want that game

>I've heard all the crimes weren't actually taken into account
Only butthurt Americans say it because some of them can't deal with the fact that there are more civilized countries.

So theyre going legal now. Good for them.

>rape
>irrelevant to crime statistics

>a leaf had a street fight with a 1950s jap gang greaser ...
yes, Japan is bullshit cunt, never visit here, it's too dangerous desu

Nothing wrong with riots when you live in the suburbs.

Not safe at all .
so Don't come here . We don't need you .

I like it unsafe. I'm coming.

according to netouyo, every terrible crimes are done by koreans in japan so you are basically safe unless you dont go around koreans

Japan is dangerous if you're a white male, because all the women will be lusting after your penis.

>bosses hitting trainees in some apprenticeship constitutes assault in america, but not really in japan in most cases.
A """peaceful""" people.

but they are often disguised as Japanese desu

Netouyos are mentally retarded with no exception. All they tell you are lies or gibberish. You should just ignore their posts.

I think so too.
I hope you don't come to Japan.
You South Korean guys have been destroying, theaving, blowing up loads of traditional stuffs here in Japan like terrolists.
So I know the netouyo's feelings.
Thanks to SK's destorted anti-Jap educations.
SK's everythiing are anti-Jap as you know.
But you all are brain-washed , so almost all of you did nothing. and blaiming against jap for ever.
Now after commies are majority, still just blaiming Japs, and trip to Japan and destroy Japanese culture things and go back SK, you can be hero in SK, as you know.

That is Japs allied nation.

It's safe, the "unreported crimes" are mostly minor shit that's just a waste taxpayer money to pursue, and is still infrequent enough to be a total non-issue. Even estimates that include unreported crime still has Japan as one of the safest in the world.

Amerifats and Eurotards just harp on it because they've failed at civilization.

It's not dangerous, my friend wiped the floor with your park greaser who randomly picked a fight with us out of the blue but that's just another violent crime not recorded meaning your stats are bullshit.

It's weird being a foreign country punching out some guy and cops just stand there watching you

Be headed to Mexico.
Beheaded in Mexico.

>just harp on it because they've failed at civilization

Funny considering post-WW2 japan's laws were all written by McArthur.

The Eternal Korean

And?

American law wasn't written by McArthur, though I'm sure they wouldn't be such a failure of a country if it was.

it seems just a banter though, while japanese netouyos are actually doing the shit.

You're only so "civilized" because Americans civilized you

Shut up Takashi.

>you are civilized because barbarians civilized you

Dude, the Edo era was the key. Having strict parents makes you suitable to confront real life problems and procrastinate less. Same happened in Germany and I can tell North Koreans will become a formidable country if Kim somehow gets kicked out.

>Taiwan police arrested a Korean prostitute who was disguised as Japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=B3JSB0VACFI

Are you OK?
In japan, there are lots of Koreans like you.

How would you measure and compare the unreported sexual crime rates?

>"everyone critical against me must be korean!"
when will you retard learn that this delusional attitude only makes all your claims unreliable and worthless?

Still, they have powerful members on politics.

but kimmy said he will nuke japan too
i'm scared kim
pls help me

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/14/national/crime-legal/warrants-issued-chinese-women-meiji-shrine-vandalism/#.WPL6vvmLTs0
Sadly, NO. Chink's and Koreans' collaborative invasion already done

and more, Korean boat people invasion 2.0 coming soon.

you don't fool anyone; verdun isn't even a city you retard and nobody but neet shitpost at 4am.

that is just a normal sunday market in any big city,
those are fruit and vegetables cartons which will be clean up before 13h30 after the market closes.

nytimes.com/aponline/2017/04/14/world/asia/ap-as-japan-vietnam-girl-murder.html?_r=0
>Japanese Man Arrested After Young Vietnamese Girl Killed

Japanese are omnipresent a child molester. a kidnapper, and an attempted murderer.

Uhhm, what do you ask me?

I know the feeling netouyos dislike South Korean.
and the reason is for example this pic related.

criminals / its populations in Japan
1, Korea
2, the US
3, China

Korea creamed the others.

Your replies are totally incoherent. just go visit a psychiatrist. you have a severe mental disorder.

>that one jap who calls everyone kim
is there a funnier poster on this site? i think not

Kim?

that's just your typical anglo-canadian woman

I am sorry for that girl.
But you better know the fact extremely atrocious criminals in Japan tend to be Korean that were unblieavable rate. I swear.

man the japanese are the dindus of asia

probably no. he also made a fuss on korean general yesterday saying he's stalked by korean agents and they will kidnap him. he's totally fucked in the head.

Hey Japan. Is it true that you guys are under high alert because of North Korea?

>dindus
Yeah, you racist leaf

Ahhh, this guy , kim.
he has been threatening me these days showing someone else's pics in the thread.
and after he realized that pics were not me, they quickly try to delete the thread.

Although I checked out another thread that you threatened me using someone else's pics in order to reveal my personal informations.
Do you want to see the thread? kim

All these weeaboos in damage control mode

we've gotten used to nk's running wild so not really except maybe for some doomsayers and government agencies.

Which street fighter game are you guys reenacting

>Americans
>barbarians

maybe this?

I don't think so.

double dragon was better

they might be better than savages in your shithole and yet still barbaric compared to us yamato master race.

Fucking underrated

well that is bait?

これは真剣に、在日韓国朝鮮人には小学生から本名を名乗らせるべきなんです。それができないのなら日本から出て行けばよいのです。日本から韓国なんて帰る気があればすぐに帰れます。事実は帰る気のない在日の大人世代が「在日利権」を離したくないだけでしょう。彼らは日本での「日本人成りすましライフ=既得権」に甘えているだけです。私は、在日韓国朝鮮人にだけ「日本人への成りすまし特権」を与えているのは外国人差別だと思いますよ。 そしてさらに

But you just put them on the streets?
Don't have you dumpsters or something?

>tfw kim jr nukes california but the rockies protect the decent parts of the country from the fallout

This place is kinda too safe.

I've got so sensitised that ever time I go to SE Asia or America Im super paranoid