Hey Sup Forums, any medfags here? Past 5 days or so I've felt slightly feverish...

hey Sup Forums, any medfags here? Past 5 days or so I've felt slightly feverish, a tiny bit dizzy with a "foggy" feeling. Thermometer says normal temp (unless i'm doing it wrong)

whats wrong with me? Its not bad enough to lose much sleep or call off work, but its starting to worry me and I can't afford a doctor.

bumping with fapping material

Not medical, but have you had a decent bowel movement? If not, either do fiber pills 2x or 3x per day (not within 2 hrs of other meds). Or, Ducalax is pretty mellow laxitive.

Or, if you have a few hours to spare (and want a thorough cleaning) 1 whole bottle of Sodium Bicarbonate, with plenty of water or Poweraide to keep from getting dehydrated.

been shitting just fine bro

right now I feel very warm in the head/chest area, heart rate feels slightly elevated and I'm dizzier then normal

Sounds like low blood sugar to me.

3 per day Advil gel caps usually keeps my headache at bay from usually slightly elevated heart rate (anxiety).

Hey, at least commenting may bump so someone else sees. Also great material.

Dizzy all the time or just when you stand up and walk around?

What have you eaten since just before the onset?

thanks bro i'll try and keep them coming

How's your hydration?

Its pretty constant, and I'm not dizzy as in spinning dizzy, more just like very fuzzy and "numb" in a way, I don't know how to describe it perfectly :(

I noticed it started after a night of drinking some heavy beers, and its just kept up after I recovered from the hangover.

I actually just started a new diet just yesterday, and eating a lot more fruits and vegetables and cutting out sugary drinks/fast food and drinking mostly water. Up until then, it was mostly food from my work's deli and a lot of mcdonalds and junk food

JESUS CHRIST, I WOULD EAT AND FUCK THAT ASS TIL I DIED.

how the fuck can we diagnose this online?

I dunno, man. Lyme? I just found out i had that shit in me for a long while now. My joints are fucked and i started having seizures a while ago. Brains all fucked up. i ignored the warning signs from months and months ago.

I've been drinking much more water then I was before as I thought I may be dehydrated. I could increase my intake still, but I haven't really felt much better

If it fluctuates during the day, I'd say low blood sugar.
If it stays the same throughout the day and the severity doesn't change I would some sort of virus.
If it's getting worse I would say the beginning of an infection.
Which one sounds the most accurate?
Actual medfag here

1.any current illnesses/medications
2. by dizzy do you mean the room is spinning or more lightheadded?
3. any problems breathing/coughing/coughing anything up
4. any chest pains or abnormal heart beats?
5. any history of bleeding anywhere? Are you female?

that's a start

NOT BEFORE I DO GTFO OF MY BOOTY NORMIE

I don't know man I'm sorry, I'm just an Amerifag and a poor one so I don't have immediate access to healthcare :(

Sounds like you're calorie deficient. Which means you're losing weight. Not a bad thing. Your body will adjust.

Hydrate. Ensure you have food in your system. Good luck on your diet, OP.

how are your sinuses. do you live on the coast

Fucking proud of Sup Forums right now. Actually doing something helpful and constructive.

Med fag back
You got the keto flu. Drink a cup of warm water and a bullion cube. Or broth. Your body is losing all its electrolytes and you are having carb withdrawal. It will last for about another week. Don't stop what you're doing. It will go away. Increase your sodium and potassium intake.

(Continuing) have you ever done a diet before?

It honestly just sounds like you're hungry now that you've clarified. Your body will adjust to your new diet soon enough. Don't stop it to make yourself feel better unless it actually starts impacting your life negatively.

Leukemia. You should kill yourself.

Sometimes I sort of "forget" about it and feel pretty normal and it doesn't bother me. Also when I'm REALLY fucking tired when I first wake up but after the initial drowsy period I feel better then say, in the evening.

I can't tell if its getting worse or not, as it seemed to be getting better but today has probably been the worst day so far.

thanks in advance medbro

I don't necessarily have the qualifications to agree with the diagnosis, but the prescription of electrolytes is good to go in my book, too.

A gatorade or banana will work as well.

This bud. I promise or its space aids

welp, i'm the guy with lyme.... and i had that shit too. If you live anywhere in new england maybe you should get checked.

Watch for if your short-term memory turns to shit

Neither, although I do have some cavities in my wisdom teeth that I probably will have pulled, dunno if that counts at all.

I'm more lightheaded then spinning room.

No problems breathing, I do have some clear snot/phlem but its also allergy season so thats probably what it is.

I don't know about abnormal heart beats, but the "warmth" of the feeling is around my head/chest area

No bleeding, and I'm male

Can confirm.
Seems like he's unintentionally got himself into a sudden calorie deficit and his body isn't used to it (insert fat joke here herp derp)
Get them electrolytes, OP. You should be fine

WTF, "eating more fruits and vegetables." No LCHF diet but suffering from carb withdrawal?

Chicken base (same as bullion cubes) to make Chicken broth is a good idea. Anyone else concur that a liquid fast for a day would be more helpful than harmful?

I was eating big macs with fanta up until sunday night tho, the feeling had been going on at that point

and thanks bro, thanks to everyone in this thread for trying to help me :)

in return i'm sharing my wife's ass

Fine, I think. No stuffy nose

user dr fag here,

get a strep test.. there are non fever strains going around right now.

Fake News. When was the last time you consulted a paleontologist for medical reasons? Is OP a fossil kin?

did this all start when you started that diet

Back in college, after drinking for the night, before crashing I'd take maybe 6 multivitamins. Used to always have that soreness or stiffness in forearms, and I always credited the potassium for cutting down hangover.

I'll try this medbro, thank you.

I appreciate giving free advice, I wish I had the means to see a doctor IRL :(

Guy says he's eating fruit. I think the keto flu takes longer to kick in then a day. If it's from diet then i'd guess he's hypoglycemic or diabetic.

Phoenix, far away :P

Should be safe from that then, you lucky cunt.

Yeah bud you're crashing. Any dramatic change in diet will put your body out of whack.
You may not have a full blown keto flu but your body is reacting to a massive decrease in sugar/carbs. Ride it out. You'll be ok.

No, nearly 4-5 days before

Sounds like high blood pressure

Welcome bud. Feel better

Definitely broth for electrolytes, isn't it already like 130 F out there? You can drink too much water, so you want to get more "bang for your buck," but sugary drinks will maybe make headache worse.

Yeah we're in the middle of a super fucking bad heatwave and it definitly isn't helping as I'm very sensitive to heat. I've managed to stay mostly indoors and basically just go from the house to work in an airconditioned car.

hey Sup Forumsro,
Shot in the dark:
How are your ears? I had an ear infection last year that manifested as a bad flu-like symptoms. The dizzy/lightheaded was the odd bit that worried me. If you have any pressure on any of your ears, you may be getting an infection. Check your ears for any discharge.

Your situation sounds different than mine, but worth a discussion. Feel better, Sup Forumsro!

Pro tip: Take allergy meds, they dry the fuck out of your ears after a week. Good as new.

1.do you find yourself suddenly more into the idea of eating something like ice cubes, or clay powder?
2.does anything in particular make this worse or better?
3. notice any pale skin/mucous membranes?
4. any dryness in throat/nose out of normal?
5. drinking more/less water than normal?
6. any diseases run in the family?

Thanks for the advice bro

good deal. If they feel sore at all, or you find yourself rubbing around your ear, pop a Zyrtek before bed for a few days.

1. nope
2. not that i'm aware of, so far
3. nope
4. nope
5. slightly more then usual
6. arthritis and different forms of dementia and heart disease but they all typically manifest much later then 25

Army Combat Medfag here, dry socks, ibuprofen, and water. Get on it fag

Can I breed with her?

OP, there are so many possibilities on a diagnosis. Things missing from this equation: your medical history, your age, your gender, have you been sick or traveled outside the country lately, what are your vital signs, what were you doing when those symptoms began? The list goes on...
Paramedic fag here

this happens every other month or so tbh, nothing majorly special but it should still be recognized

Pretty clear medical history aside from some eye surgeries and a hernia when I was a very young kid.

25, male. Haven't been outside Arizona in 7 years.

Vitals? I have some cavities in my wisdom teeth that are gonna force me to have them pulled, most likely. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Symptoms manifested after a night of drinking probably 6 or 7 Kilt Lifters. Dunno if thats what set it off or not but thats what I did the night before

one more round before i give up and tell you my best
1. any more sensitive to heat OR cold than usual?
2. any increased/decreased sweating?
3. any diarrhea/constipation?

Alright man thanks for your patience

1. Feel like I'm more sensitive to heat then normal, its also really fucking hot here right now but the heat does feel like it agitates the problem a bit.

2. I sweat a shit ton already but yeah, probably sweating more then usual.

3. Nope

I chuckled. Take away morphine and your job could be replaced by a bulletin board with a scowling face.

Hyperthyroidism and diabetes are way up there for me. Both low blood sugar and high thyroid hormone levels are common things that can easily cause this same sort of vague response. Basically, your body feels the same way it would if you were in the early stages of bleeding out. I doubt this is due to your diet.

FWIW, you probably should go see a doctor. check around to see if there are any free clinics around where you live to get some sort of care

thank you medbro. I'm a fucking idiot and forgot to mention my face/chin/neck feels a bit swollen too

I'll look for a free clinic for sure