Trump BTFO

History teacher destroys Donald Dumbf

how will Glump recover from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaNljiodguw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe germany needed Hitler then. Germany was prospering until the war. But who would declare war on us anyway?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Bet that's a high school history teacher lmao.

Germans didn't elect him..

Hitler did literally nothing wrong. I wouldn't mind Hitler becoming the next president of the US, though Donald is nothing like him. Too bad. Hes good enough though, better than the alternatives.

reminder to filter BTFO threads. saged faggot

>we wuz reichs n sheeit

>tfw no Hidenburg to grant Trump emergency powers
>tfw no Trumpbteilung to crash the leftist protesters
>tfw no Goebbels tier propaganda machine

see, but I like Herr Hitler, so....

In America our kids learn about Hitler in middle school

>t. Increasingly nervous man

How much you want to bet that its not a teacher, its just a fucking tumblr retard pretending to be one.

And every year after that.

Oh look, it's another "Popular presidential candidate is Hitler" accusation. Just like every election, every time.

Your students don't understand it because, unlike the Germans, they did not lose a World War and have their entire country slide into depression and governmental collapse.

The "teacher" who wrote this is a moron.

I have absolutely no respect for the opinion of some fucking teacher.

>>no Goebbels tier propaganda machine
what about us though lad?

>History teacher
>Y'all

Lmao nice try, also since when being a demagogue makes you hitler? Every single politician promises fake shit to gain votes, nothing wrong or strange with that.

B but guys... trump looks smug and Hitler kike I mean like. Is that a real painting?

I thought they did under the democratic Weimer Republic though?

He was elected chancellor of Germany at first, but used that position to give him emergency powers after a communist burned down the Reichstag.

A lot of them are. Why do you think they specialize in basic knowledge?

We need the kind of government that can round up these subversives and put them to work on a production line, not shaping the minds of our children.

What The Jews Did to Germany is now in The USA
youtube.com/watch?v=TaNljiodguw

I've always believed Hitler was what Germany needed. Had someone not come along and told Germany to reclaim their pride they would have been stuck in the shitter forever. Absolutely atrocious that they got the short end of the stick post WW1. Granted that pride is no longer a thing in their country today, but dammit Hitler tried.

If I remember right it was a Jewish communist too.
So as long as a Mexican terrorist doesn't destroy any US govt buildings Trump won't become a dictator.

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!
This argument never worked and will never work. Fuck off.

>mexican terrorist
Kike detected

Is this history teacher black? His grammar is pretty awful.

>He actually thinks it's an actual history teacher

not an argument

[citation needed]

I hope and pray that Trump will be even 1/10th the man Adolf Hitler was. If he can pull that off, maybe we really can Make America Great Again.

WE WAZ NAZI'S AND SHIT

This history teacher is one of the many reasons why worker unions are shit and the US education system is a fucking joke.

Lol yeah nooo.

No offense to Trump or any Trump supporters but Hitler was a much more eloquent speaker and wayyy smarter than Trump.

Trump is a meme candidate with catchy sound bites when he talks, not powerful, dramatic, poetic, patriotism like Hitler was.

Sup Forums isn't fit to be Goebbel's toilet.