Omg music is my life!

>omg music is my life!
>arctic monkeys, the 1975, the list could go on...

I'd bang tho

omg OP you really got emmmmm girls are so stupid LOL

white knight or roastie? either way be gone

wowww you got me :^) im a white knight beta nu male, how will I ever recover from this sick roast?

Thank you for defending my honor (I am a girl) on Sup Forums

umm yeah that's cool I guess
I play flute and keyboards in a folk metal band
what instruments do YOU play?

>roastie

>2017
>expecting your girlfriend is going to like exactly the same shit you do
get off your high horse's dick before you rip your sphincter wide open

>that makeup
>choker
>shaped like a twig

These types are so fucking boring.

Boygirl?

>omg music is my life!
>coil, swans the list could go on...

You can thank me by stop being such a pretentious cunt and creating predictable threads like these ;)

>arctic monkeys
>the 1975

Hey, it could be a LOT worse.

Accurate but the artic monkeys FUCKING JAMMED before they wen't dance pop.

>Music is my LIFE!
>Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Drake

bestgirl

>dance pop
i mean they haven't gone THAT far, they've just become bland and lifeless and for that, got praised as "mature"

>i don't know who they are can you give me a few examples?

Shit taste

thanks sweetie
xxx

hell yea

Agreed. This album blew me away when a friend played it to me back in high school. Went out and bought it the following day.

GET OFF THE BANDWAGON
PUT DOWN THE 'ANDBOOK

teddy picker has a special place in my heart

Summer fags GET OUUUUT

death grips. dont forget death grips

omg same!!! hey the new Royal Blood album just leaked; you heard it yet?

>*proceeds to put on a arctic monkeys record*
>*pours vodka shots and prepares for hot teen gril sex*

Easy peasy

There's nothing mature about pandering to freshman girls. Their shit used to be high test af
Obvious trap

heh, you know the funny thing about music, when it hits....well.....you feel no pain... hey my names rob

nah, they're a liiiitle to heavy for me, lol. respect tho!
you hyped for the new queens of the stone age? josh is sooo hot omg

>obvious trap
>imblyign

wow that's so deep dude! :O
my names nadia; pleased to meet you!
been to any shows lately, rob?

ITT: people who think stuff like taste in music is a good foundation go a relationship

Should I be worried that I'm considering saving these pics?

spastics

ITP: someone who doesn't understand that ones taste in their arts is an apt reflection of their character

t. virgin

ITP: someone who actually believes that and is willing to pass on people because they don't appreciate the same noises to the same extent you do

have fun being bitter and alone for most of your life

I have a girlfriend but don't project too hard, you're being transparent

not at all
girls are pretty
nothing shameful about appreciating the fact

It's kind of sad but I wouldn't judge you for it

Unless you save them as "Casey.jpg" or something along those lines

ikr
he can sit by my ocean any time, if you know what I mean

this
leave that shit to unty

If you wouldn't listen to normie indie bands to bang this girl you are a kook.

Post more choker sluts pls

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Arctic monkeys used to be badass

that's SO coool! I LOVE folk metal!
Eluveitie, Wolfchant, the list could go on

They love being abused and treated like shit though

>>omg music is my life!
>my favorite classical piece? uhh...Beethoven's 9th? I've only just been getting into that haha...
>favorite jazz record? well...I like Miles Davis' Kind Of Blue...I-I can't remember what else I've heard...
>you have to go now? oh...ok...

Dean Martin - Return to Me

No, they don't, psychopath.

I thought AM was okay... Not on par with their old stuff, but okay :(

>this is why Sup Forums is single
seriously maybe a few type like to get abused and treated like shit DURING SEX, no likes that shit in any other aspect of their life? what is this weird obsession with dom/subs, like nothing shows you know little about the subject more that your belief that somehow what you like sexually bleeds over into the rest of your life

All choker sluts are freaks in sheets fosho

To be honest, I would be impressed if a normie told me their favorite piece of classical music was Beethoven's 9th.

Have you ever met a girl

they haven't

Does your mom count?

Shit I just got nae naed

>yeah i love folk
>sufjan stevens, bon iver, the list could go on...

When did OP say anything about a girlfriend?

>omg music is my life!
>Anthony Fantano, Piero Scaruffi, the list of people who form my "opinion" could go on...

>tfw come in these threads for keks and realize that I unironically enjoy most of the artists mentioned

If you think that's bad try disagreeing on politics.