30 and up thread

30 and up thread

>Hurr it's being on here at 30

Yeah yeah stupid opinion is stupid

30 here too.

Do you feel 30?

29 here, 30 in 4 month.
Too bad I won't be able to turn into a wizard once I finally turn thirty, almost made it, tho.

43 here...

not really, I still play video games until 3 am every morning.

do your 20s fly right by you or how do you guys feel about your 20s? any advice?

>tfw I'm 20 but feel 40

Def flew by for me. Im just shy of 30 and i feel like i just turned 20 last month

20s we're like the peak, for me anyway. Life invades.

27 here. They go really goddamned quickly.

turned 35 on the 2nd... hello middle age...

Have your pubes started salting?

Nowadays middle age is like 45-50

30 reporting in.

I miss my mid 20's. things feel like they're starting to go downhill now.

34. Been here since 2008.

35 checking in.

Not yet.

I'm 33. I feel my age now and again, mostly in that I take extra long to recover from sports type injuries.

whats the best adult age to start taking controlled drugs to get things better?

Remember life before the internet? Playing hide and seek, riding bikes around, chasing girls as the kissy monster

I'm 19 and been here since early april, now wtf are your gonna do about it

No one really cares.

I'm 30. My kids are 6 and 9.

Quit smoking weed last year, just some coke now and then BECAUSE IM SO MATURE NOW ok bye

Turning 30 in 2 months.

Actually I'm in on of the best moments of my life now.

But life, overall, still sucks.

Yeah. I'm almost 30 and still in college. Only child, got money, nice girlfriend but at least once a week I feel like killing myself

Turned 30 last year. I'm pretty successful but there's not much enjoyment in life anymore.

Right!? Life is.. too easy.

It's why we wait for some magical happening that will undo various parts of society in order to appease ancient survival instincts

FUCKING THIS.
I'M 35 AND BORED AF

49 this year
smoke weed daily
work from home
kids 8 and 10
wife looks like this (not actual wife)
life is good
fuck u cancer

I pray every day for a news flash that civilization is ending and it's every man for himself.

I spend most of my afternoon imaging which of my coworkers I'd kill and how, and which I'd impregnate through rape to start building my tribe.

not 30 yet but close. time has gone by extremely fast since I turned 20. it's like most of my 20's never even happened.

I sometimes think this. I'm a big guy, I know farming, I know some places I can go.

But then I remember that without a dentist my teeth will be rotting within a decade, and if I break my glasses I'm just cursed to a life of squinting at shit in the distance.

society has some benefits.

I'm 31 married. Working a stable job and have a kid 5yo. God damn I love the wee git but it was the worst decision to have kids.

I'm 36 and no kids, and as much as I envy my friends who are raising children and watching them grow, it's kind of nice.

Like, I'll walk into work friday and see my coworkers and be like, "He's working OT to afford some braces, she's spending the weekend driving her kids to sports stuff. I think I'll spend the next two days in my underwear, playing WoW and masturbating."

Only consolation is by time I'm 45 I'll be able to enjoy life again as he should be taking care of himself. I don't think I'll be to old to travel etc. An the PlayStation 8 should be out

35 here and no kids but 2 nephews. They're awesome but they also remind me how much fucking work kids are.
Love those little bastards to death and spoil the shit out of them.