*gets fucked up the ass by a digeredoo*

Good thread

kek

lol nice

LE PSYCHEDELIC MUSIK XDDDDDDDDDD

>steals idea/riff from John Dwyer
>alright m8s we just do that for 40 minutes and crikey we have an album

*Blooms Onion* Nice.

can anyone else not stand the lead singers vocals. Some of the most boring singing I have ever heard

ITT: People who don't know Eyes Like the Sky exists.

WEW MATES

I like them on Nonagon Infinity but that's about it

Why are so many shitposters from Straya?
What's in your fucking water that makes you all shitpost really well?

retlsnek

retlsnook

satlrake

rattlesnake

rlatlesnke

imagine actually being australian lmao

mfw Sup Forums was jerking this album off saying it was a 10/10 a few days ago

mfw anthony fantano gives it a 6/10

mfw this thread

that is so wrong. You could not even be more wrong. Go back and look at the archives, you moron. Takes less than a few minutes.

This album got flack from the moment it leaked for the voice overs. I was one of the first people to make threads complaining about them. I don't need a fucking melonhead to tell me what to think, you gibbering radish-brained retard

We're all drones here. It's better if you know this.

DUDE
SICK
RIFFS

Literally the only threads i've seen about this album were "muh sick riffs"

Browse more fag

lmao. just finished listening to the album. really good shit fantano is retarded

now that it's not cool to pretend tame impala OR king gizz are good, who is going to be next for contrarians to microdose to at overpriced music festivals?

>mfw saw king gizzard in NH last year and everyone was fucking moshing to them

I love King Gizz (MotU has that glaring flaw, tho), but christ, what shitty fans. They even stopped the show for a minute to tell people to stop.

>Not moshing to Nonagon Infinity

What's wrong with you? I've never had as much fun in a mosh pit as I did when they toured Nonagon. Everyone went crazy when they started playing Im In Your Mind at the end and I got my friends to lift me up and I went crowdsurfing

>CRIKEY!
Oy mate what if we deed eet asa Western and theen do it ageen in four years so everyyone forgeets eets a thign we do

mate

No thanks.

crikey

get the stick out yer ass old man

With my shitty internet I might as well be Australian

I get where you're coming from but this is objectively bad life advice

Obligatory

It's a fucking rock show. Quit being a god damn pussy.

>moshing
>not the ultimate pussying out due to immense fear of actual dancing or expression

Wew lad

>standing around like an autist and getting unreasonably angry at people enjoying themselves
>"expression"

Wew lad

I enjoy this thread

As a King Gizz fan I feel that MotU is their worst record. And my favorite of them is Oddments btw

Uhh.. user.. not them, but why do you think so many bands are against moshing? People have died in these situations and it excludes a lot of people from enjoying the show in safety, for no good reason.

But hey. They're just pussies right!

people die all the time
at least they're having some fun while dying

>tfw argentinian
>tfw people starts moshpits for anything
>tfw when slowdive played "When the sun Hits" when they came to play live here they called us 'their first mosh pit ever'
Dunno if i should feel good or feel bad

Cool, I hope their families agree. I know you're being edgy and that it's exciting being on Sup Forums, but it's very real user

The bad white man called him the devil

the white abbo pie called him...

I's like the sky

This thread is shit, but I agree with its their worst record

Still not bad though, which is a testament to the band. I just hope Sketches is more like the smooth jazzy proggy stuff like Quarters!, my second favorite after Nonagon

Kek it's fucking true.

Before the melon pointed out the excess of voiceovers on this album, you people didnt have a problem with it

Digeridildos

good post

Since moshing has started and the millions of people that have probably moshed or did something similar, only about 20 people have died. You are more likely to die in an airplane.

How else were we supposed to recognize that we were listening to a different album?

That's not the only reason, and it should never have happened in the first place. Because muh insecure moshing. Terrible excuse

Why are so many bands against it, do you think?

this post was made by someone who has only listened to nonagon infinity and im in your mind fuzz

>but why do you think so many bands are against moshing

because they're absolute faggots
im a hungry skeleton and still have survived a shitload of moshpits with no injuries. You're much more likely to get injured on the car ride to the show than to die in a mosh pit

>But hey. They're just pussies right!

no they're control freaks trying to micromanage how people have fun
if you dont want to get elbowed in the face, all you have to do is:
-take 2-3 steps back from the pit

He holds back the band a lot.

All you did is prove you have no idea why bands are against moshing.

>because they're faggots
>no fun
>micromanaging shows

Mate, you don't even know what the argument is about

they're faggots for trying to protect people who are too retarded to protect themselves
>but muh females and weak ass males might get an occasional push on the back and it might make them feel uncomfortable for 3 seconds

there is literally no reasonable threat or reason to tell people how to enjoy the show. Moshers can be faggots sometimes but that doesnt justify saying "guise please stop you're making the venue slightly more dangerous than the baseline level please stop moving in such a way"

the argument isnt complicated at all, i am above and beyond it

Nah, i've been to countless shows with female friends and they always put up with violent shit - this is at any sort of show, too. I think you need to empathise more.

Bands have not only been at more shows than both of us combined - they are much more aware of everything that goes on. So, it's kinda obvious to see why they'd be against it. Or so you'd think.

>occasional push on the back and it might make them feel uncomfortable for 3 seconds

You have not been to enough shows to create an argument

that's cool and all but if the mosh pit is really to the point of being an active danger all they have to say is "hey guys i see you all are throwing down... just dont hurt anyone ok? we all wanna have as much fun as possible"

and not just single them out and say "HEY YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW" etc. unless the guy actually punched someone or something
that said moshing at inappropriate music is full-blown social retardation and metalfags are generally embarrassing to begin with

I really liked the spoken vocals on Motu. Then again I am a cute trapped waiting to get this boipucci hammered tonight.