ITT:

Songs that add absolutely nothing to an album.

>To Here Knows When

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrXuvDRSwN8?t=4m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess Touched wouldn't have worked as bait. Have a sage buddy.

Motion Picture Soundtrack

This isn't bait m8. THKW is such a stilted, awkward song. It's way too long as well.

problem areas

this has to be bait what the fuck, THKW is the best song on the album

>enjoys listening to samples of natural disasters.

You'll understand it when you listen to the album enough times

Problem Areas is a great staccato paceshifter and makes the album more varied and conceptual.

This guy has it right.

This

I enjoy the album. I've listened to it, and MBV's other records multiple times. I own them physically. I understand its importance for the genre. BUT I just can't appreciate this track.

Enlighten me.

Good Morning Good Morning

wut why

are you joking

>Voices of Old People
It's not even a song.

faust arp

There are a lot of songs on this record that aren't that great lol

Nothing Is

True, but they are songs, and they are relaxing to listen to.
No one wants to listen to some old farts talking unintelligibly. for 2 minutes.

>kerosene

very true

I imagine most of the songs on this album like a current. You can struggle real hard to listen to all the instruments, and trust me there's a lot going on in the song, or you can kinda go with the flow and get lost in the song. To Here Knows When is a song where you get lost in the current and let the music consume you.

Do you wanna' fight?

>The Repellent Scars of Abandon and Election

youtu.be/HrXuvDRSwN8?t=4m22s
By the way I'm the on who originally replied to you.

Okay the guitar tone in this video is very listenable and pretty. Maybe it's just the rest of the instrumentation that's throwing me off. I'm gonna listen to the first couple tracks again. See if something clicks.

That's the only good song you fucking idiot

quite triggered by this b7 so congrats i guess

the shitty intro and outro

It's the most druggy song on the album with slightly off-beat "wooshes" and constantly changing rhythms in that flute sounding thing. It has the most interesting and most memorable sound out of every single song on the album.

fuck off

loose / red

completely pointless addition

Just listenable? The guitar tone is almost getting to the point of whispering words on top of all reversed reverbs, delays and distortion pedals. All of this is obviously to an extent lost in the song.