Need some peace of mind Sup Forums

Need some peace of mind Sup Forums
My dog has been sick for the last two days and it started with inability to poop then diarrhea. He hasn't eaten much and Now he throws up every time he consumes water. Im taking him to the vet regardless tomorrow but anyone with experience can tell me what might be the problem

My dog is old and has been coughing recently. Every time he does he poots.

I dunno, o.p.

But I wish your doggo good health.

Maybe a heart problem, can be anything. Hope you get it taken care of

He's got something stuck in his gut. Vet ASAP.

Yeah, I would find an emergency vet asap. That could be a stomach that overturned (More common in some breeds than others) and time is super limited if that is the case. If it is, you shouldn't wait, at all. Best of luck man.

Probably not that. I had a mastiff that had that happen to him and he died within hours. This sounds more like when my cat had a tumor growing on her stomach.

Sounds like parvo, does he have his shots? How old is he?

the dog's problem is a shitty owner.

God i hope its not this
Maybe this but i cant until tomorrow morning, I hope diagnosis isn't to long or costly. I have a couple of grand saved up. If need it be, ill shell out for my pupper

what typea doggie is it?

it could be a sign of kidney failure, my dog is going though kidney failure.

Try rationing the dogs access to water. It may be that it's gotten low on fluids and is consuming too much, causing it to vomit more. My dog recently had this problem.

hope your doggo fucking dies

He is three years old, and a adopted dog. He got his early shots but didn't follow up after the year
Am staff mix, abandoned pup from a rescue shelter

Dog got put down last week, had him since 2005. Got him as a puppy. Got cancer in his bones. His back legs stopped working and that's when we had to have him put down. Everytime I come home from work I always expect him to be waiting at the door. I feel terrible. Pic related.

Doggo's are strong, dw he will be fine

kidney failure is more common in older dogs (it can start around the age of 7)

i am so sorry to hear that

Sounds like like death knocking. Get another pup. Life is better with a dog and you'll prob outlive them all

Those are symptoms of rabies, get that checked out because if that's the case your dog is going to die, there is no cure.

I hope its something he ate that didn't agree with his stomach. It started yesterday morning, he's had bouts of vomiting but no more than once or twice, now it seems like its every time he consumes something

Thanks to those who replied without being an edgy attention seeking faggot

This has parvo written all over it. If you don't get your dog treated, it will die. It may die even WITH treatment. Depends, older dogs take it a lot better than pups.