Why do people think this is cool

Why do people think this is cool

(or that these are fast)

ricing stems from either being a cheap teen/20's who can't afford real parts, or friends who are ricers

/thread

rice?

No

Tasteful, not rice

a lot of these are fast.. i had a 92 integra with a turbo and it would hit 160 in 8

Pretty clean

300zx master race

Nice not rice

THIS, is rice

and growing up on ps2 nfs

I've only ever known trashy people who like this shit.

>number plate
probably so ridiculously low that it's actually stuck in that grass

>or that these are fast
You know NOTHING.
Maybe it is "fast" it could have anything under the hood.
I'm not a fan of rice but rice bashing is the "trendy" thing for teens that know fuck all about fuck all.

Here's a nice S14.

like the fuck is this

that is a VERY nice S14, but not bashing on what it may have, 9/10 any car that looks like that doesnt have shit.

>fishing for complements

You made sure it wasn't rice, you know damn well its not rice, faggot.

hey

its worse that people think subarus are above that hahahahahahhahahaha

trash

Yeah I agree with you, that civic looks shit. Saying "fast" though.. Makes you sound like a child imo.

serves no purpose whatsoever, probably creating MORE drag

define
>nice

probably because they had no strong male role model, and just played with matchbox cars too much as a child.

id rather have a sleeper then a ricer

personal preference

fast and quick are different things, what is a term you'd use?

Because Paul Walker and Vin Diesel taught this generation that its cool to be this gay, but only if its stick. Because Autos are clearly not manly,,,, *COUGHGOATAUTOSRULE*

they are.

personal preference is an arguement yes, but when people go to car events or online and talk them up its just uneeded

it does

the bigger the object the more resistance it will create against the air its common sense

and something tells me the cheese grater on that piece of shit wasnt made or adjusted to that car at all

this is the stupidest thing you can do to a car that already has problems with velocity

prior to fast and the furious the honda civic was popular with street racers beforehand hence the use of it in their films!

nice wagon, reliable. I put 428k on my 97 outback before it went to it's grave.

personally prefer manual against auto but sometimes it is nice to drive auto tbh (nice auto for daily use)

>wow man cool car!! Is it fast???

I'm just not under 18 bro.

kids without cars will bash rice. shits hilarious.

Why do people have opinions?

Looks like a hotwheels that all the ants can have fun playing in.

now that I agree with
if you like your car, then say so but don't go knocking other peoples' rides and saying yours is better

no,
they arent
your pic is the gayest one too

putting spoilers on front wheel drive cars.

Typical socal scum. Show us your vape and flat billed cap, fag bag.

>jealousy

sorry buddy but they are viewed the exact same way as OPs piece of shit

Coughunlessmygtoisadragcarmakingover1000hpthereisnoexcuseforautomaticshifting, not double clutching like you should

But you can admit it, i'm referring to the Stick Master Race fags who think anything not a pain in the ass to back up a hill is inferior because SPOON TURHBOZ AND NAWWWSSSSSSSS.....

So that's where all those stolen wheels go.

it does nothing until you're going over 70mph.

a small spoiler is all you need, it doesn't need to be very high. 4" to 6" is max that is needed.

every moms car ever hahaha
how many people do you try to flex to in that thing?

people had those cars before that movie came out. I was in high school. I remember being like wut? Then I remember seeing the movie being like wut?

>same fagging this hard

You obviously don't have a car.

AYYY LMAO
Rice was a trend, that isn't considered "cool" or "trendy" anymore, that's it. You can detect the children, they're the ones making the same tired jokes about a civic with a spoiler or whatever.

Just wait soon everyone will bag out that ridiculous "stanced" extreme camber shit.

That is not rice, it is nice clean modifucations

yeah no one is going to admit it because their mancard is at stake, if i have a nice car, i would prefer it be manual. but having a auto explorer is okay for daily use, thats just me tho. the stick gods differ

>Flex

nigger detected

If you ever try to "flex" in any car, for any reason ever you're a faggot of epic proportion

They're off an R35, I think they look good on it.

DONT EVEN BRING UP "STANCE" OH MY GOD NGF IGFN WOEIGNONS it destroys tires thats about it

Ever reverse a Cummins 24v 5spd, quad cab long bed with a 30ft trailer up a hill in reverse with 3 shitboxes with tehboostes? Stickmasterracefag?

>"stanced" extreme camber

even funnier is those black dudes riding street bikes with GIANT tires. It's like wow, you really like working hard to pedal around with those fucking things.

cant wait to drive to six flags tomorrow in the beast
>talking down to people when you drive a subaru
ahhh people haha

Yeah, I know.

see, fuck that lol

this is just dumb....

it was never cool or trendy, it's always been major douche bag territory. Just the biggest scum bag losers kids from the shitty suburbs 10+ miles out from the actual city.

It looks good, but not the wheels id choose for it. They draw the eye a little bit too far away from the car itself.

y no spinner wheels?

Here's my car, because why not

nice try, nerd. This is flexing.

Do not advise, some trees were harmed

Each to their own m8

IF you are insinuating that not double clutching is a solution to human error then you are more diluted than you come off as. Especially since the 4-Spd Muncie Manuals are known to be EXTREMELY tempermental, expensive and delicate no matter what.. because in the end, an auto properly built will get a faster 1/4 mi. any day, hence why DCT's are becoming mainstream.
so you enjoy the preference of potential error, burning clutches up and missing gears just so you can occupy your right hand like a stimming strip spergmaster.

well seeing as it is a low 2000 pound car, and you can get it to 600-800whp+ I would say it can be fast just depends on your mods and how much you want to blow on it, I like that kind of civic body style when I see them driving but I would never drive one

Pic is my ride, had a shithead in a lifted street queen call it rice once.

That seems pretty stock to me.

see thats clean
at least youre not a try hard like

made my day XD

>making things up on the internet

OK

it's all dumb, it's just a bunch of niggers trying to out dumb each other for attention.

Listening to a 600watt sub that reverberates your car farm is fucking dumb. Those bass waves are 20 feet long in the lower register you can't even hear them from inside the car. It's just like a baby crying "look at me, look at me waaaaaaa"

same with dubs, whistlers on exhaust, jumping hydraulics, giant spoilers, neon under carriage, etc..

down here in florida we have dudes putting lifts on their f150's and they don't even taken them off road, they just lift them for the look.... like what? And it's always the biggest fucking douche bag shithead still lives with his parents type of losers.

The more stupid bullshit a person does to their car, the less they actually have going on in their life.

im not saying that there arent fast civics. i watch 9 second civics run every once in a while, but they are two completely different things

>EVERYSTOPLIGHTISADRAGRACEOMGOMGOMGWINWINWIN

Type more, fgt.

Shiiiieeeeet
Did it happen to you or something?
You seem a little frosty

nice car. The black rims a little niggish. maybe it looks better in person? I doubt it, but I hope so.

>said every other faggot that cant afford one

>BMW
>fwd

Seems like a truck someone a stepside owner would have.

>stock subaru wagon
>try hard

pick one.

>black wheels
>clean

That's the most idiotic trend since smoked headlights.

>

wtf i didnt even know this was a thing. are those rims worth a lot or something

i like it
if he had stock mercedes wheels it would look older
and it is older so why not have fun with it?

>taught

Were you bullied by the teacher in school?

I already said I put 400+ miles on my Subaru. I haven't had it in years.

I have an f250 for work and an 83' 300d for play.

That's obviously not your car, but whoever does own that should get raped with a cactus for that park job.

>frosty
>pic related

time stamp or go yourself.

Dude, BMW is rear wheel drive. Still, stupid ass useless spoiler. Only good for drying towels IMHO.

its laguna beach no one was around and i was taking a picture?
where do you live faggot?

>>no mention of street racing at all
>>Assumes

Short enough for you? I can remove vowels if needed...

>said the guy not timestamping anything

Didn't answer my question,
DID A NIGGER STEAL YOUR WHEELS?
ffs m8

what if there's a fucking half-inch bump in the road?