Too early for a feels thread?
>Didn't make it to the hospital on time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll bump this

what ep was that?

Thanks. Anything on your mind lately?

honestly my family is the only keeping me alive right now, and even they are growing tired of me. I wish I was someone else, one of those people who are born normal, who at least fall back on having kids

Don't know found it here
Not much just wondering how I can meet someone and stop spending every night alone browsing Sup Forums

you at least know the show right?

It's a psychological horror I'm completely blanking on the name tho sorry

serial experiments lain nigga

bump
this feels thread is lame so far, get it going

It's failing just like my life ayy lmao

>shes currently online
alright, time to finally text my ex and get my life back together
>1m offline
come on just do it faggot FUCKING DO IT
>20m offline
you can still do it, just get over your fucking autism
>1h offline
i dont want to bother her
>currently online
alright, time to finally text my ex and get my life back together

repeat x 10000
fucking kill me

no, stop

Idk i'm unable to communicate effectively to anyone , even on here. it seems like i missed too much when i was pulled out of classes in middle school.how important is that? any psycfags here?

>unable to communicate effectively to anyone

i wish you were still here with me

Intersecting lines remain intersected forever.
A spiral would intersect the fuck out of everyone.

Every day is pain since my ex broke up with me, nothing brings me happiness, I just want to redo everything. I regret everything in my life. I just want to disappear.

it's pretty apparent. most people outright ignore me . so there is something wrong with what i say, obviously

not really sure ehat i expect from this place but here we go
psychologist says i do have heavy depression so she strongly advises me to go to a clinic, additionally im most likely trans - so basically just faggot - and my current education is spiraling down due to not getting my shit together, not getzing outta bed and doing nothing with my life

Still very vague, give an example.

Also, all lines intersect at infinity.

user I am here to listen to what you would want to vent. Who is it you are missing bud?

I have dissociative personality disorder, i.e multiple personalities. Currently counted at about seven alters, eight if you include me as host. Currently taking medication which mitigates it somewhat but I still feel the swings every now and then. Living with DID is difficult, since people understand so little about it and treat you like a psycho if you tell them. Tried telling my family but none believe me. Feels alone, man, when you're your only friends.

Okay I'll have a crack at it lmao. recently I just got out of a relationship that was about two years long. it fucked me up really bad because the entire time every move I made was the wrong move and there was no trust. anything I ever said only got me yelled at so I pretty much just stopped saying anything when I was around her. Even when I brought up an issue I would get fucking screamed at. so I decided I'd leave her.it was a really good choice but im still left without being able to communicate the way I used to anymore. The word sorry is almost a punctuation to me at this point and I have no self worth. Im completely numb as a human being and feel nothing anymore. I get no joy from anything I used to. my cousin and his entire family died in a car accident and they were fucking conscious.my half sisters dad has stomach cancer and my aunt just died and this was all in the span of two months. I haven't even so much as shed a fucking tear lol. I forget to eat I forget to shower I forget to shave I quit my fucking job all I do is sleep and I wanna do nothing more but get my shit together but even with drugs and therapy im getting nowhere. Im trying so hard but the most I can get done is a shower and that's a fucking triumph for me. I stay up every single night because I can't sleep because im an anxious mess for no reason all the fucking time and I stay awake petrified and hating myself because I know it's fucking stupid lol. the only reason I stay alive is the fact that even if I tried to kill myself I'd fuck up and end up with someone wiping my ass the rest of my life.

>coworkers have conversation
>say something trying to add
>silence or they keep on

How am I supposed to read that if it's not green?

If she's a professional worth her salt, do what she says. If you aren't sure about her, google her name and the company she works for. Reviews do reveal more than what people think.

I'm feeling alright tonight, but I'll lend an ear to the problems you guys are having and do my best to give solid advice. All the best, anons.

I went through the struggle, I broke up with my ex and she got with the guy she started talking to a lot. There is a time where after you break up you must release your thoughts, cry, punch something, don't be afraid to release. Then you should learn to think about the bad things i.e. arguments, things you did not like about her to distract you from the sadness... That was my strategy and I feel really well over it (I dated her for 1 year and 9 months and she was my first everything). It is okay user to feel like everything was lost, it is completely normal to feel this way.. I won't say I feel your pain because yours might be more extreme but I do understand the position you are in.

it's from Serial Experiments Lain

yes I know

I wish I could talk to you and tell you about my day and you tell me yours. I want to talk to you about all the shitty secrets we keep from people to seem normal to everyone else. I wish you could've respected me enough to tell me the truth. I wish I could talk to you one on one and get everything off of my chest about how things went down without your wife influencing your answers to me. I'm doing better, and I'm happy, I just would like to have my friend back. Without the drama and the heart ache. I hope one day I gain the lesson learned from you coming into my life.

is there a version of the pic without the text and effect? it would be a cool wallpaper

Fuck

Well I don't know what this is so if someone could tell me what my retarded ass has I would like to know:

> Be fresh 18 y/o , yes I used this site before when I was young but whatever hate me I don't care.

> Only think about sad stuff, listen to depressing music, have no life, really sad that friends are leaving.

> I won't self diagnose depression but I have always had bad anxiety and have always been emotional.

> Noting I have anxiety I never thought of talking to someone because I find it embarrassing to share my pain sometimes

Example of me basically on my sad side, am I just autistic or is there a word for people like me?

tl;dr
only think sad thoughts, is there any adjective describing my kind of actions / thoughts?

Melancholy.

You should never self diagnose. Ever. It sounds to me that seeking help might be a great first step in helping you improve your life.

You probably have minor autism and are just missing obvious social cues desu

>Social Anxiety + Overthinking

I'm just guessing but that's what I have, and what you shared is similar.]I'm currently seeing a counselor. Give it a shot. They're there to help you, not laugh or judge.

EMO FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking do it. atleast you'd've tried

>muh depression :(((((((

Thank you guys, it is good to sometimes know people are actually understanding on this site haha

>The last time I had a birthday party with friends was 13 years ago. The last time I had even 1 friend was 7 years ago.
>I wasted my whole childhood doing nothing but playing video games and getting high off of the 70mg doses of amphetamines I was given as a kid that I didn't need. I'm emotionally and socially stunted because of that fact.
>There is no real community for me to fall back on because the zeitgeist of our era is based solely on individual profit and the destruction of culture/ public trust
>My only future is to be a wagecuck constantly worrying about paying off my insane student loan debt

Meh it's the usual for me. Feel pretty good rn desu

>Black male hand
>He has a tattoo
>White female hand
>She has dirty nails

Thot and her pimp daddy/10

>When I was younger, m dad would beat my mom
>Couldn't do anything but watch
>One day try to tell, make it worse
>Was in private school, went to public, turns out I was behind on education
>Senior Year of High School, got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes
>No family history, out of no where
>No longer enjoy eating
>I decided to tell a girl that I liked her
>Get response of "Sorry"

>tfw falling in love with a trap
>not sexually attracted to men

I love her for who she is, but I don't think I could fuck her knowing that she is, and always will be, biologically male. Even post-op, I don't think I would be sexually attracted to her. The fucked up thing is that we have great chemistry and I'm the happiest I've been in a very long time when I'm around her.

You can't help who you're sexually attracted to, but I just don't think I could get sexually aroused by her.

>inb4 fag

There's one thing you have to know and its that nothing lasts forever. Someone is going to cross your path and fantasize about you, finally have the guts to talk to you, hang out with you, and maybe fall in love with you. Life is full of unpredictable things if you think about it. You fall, you get up and stumble here and there, but somehow you ended up here, on a Sup Forums random board, talking about your life. You have a will, and thats something absolutely something that no one can take away from you, not even the fucking laws. Live your life man. If you're an adult with no family to depend on you, just go outside and run. Appreciate the stars and the oxygen that has been provided for you. Listen to the wind and appreciate it. Life isn't about relationships, there is so much more to it than just meaningless interaction with another human being.

Just don't be ashamed, if people disagree with what you call love then forget them, you don't need negativity twisting your decisions... So to the trap thing, it really is not that bad, like think about it, you won't had kids haha. No but seriously user yes sex is a vital part of a relationship but if you feel love for this person go for it, maybe you will come to a conclusion that you can have sex with the partner. Don't think of the past, just enjoy the present :D have sex you never know the trap might be the best :D:D . And you are not a fag don't worry.

My great grandma passed away yesterday at the age of 86. She was one of the most beautiful human beings I've ever seen. My grrat grandpa is devastated, 62 years of marriage, no cheating or any of those shit things people do today. I don't know what I can do to help him. He can't even sleep in his house anymore. Currently I'm on the couch by myself, thinking what a sad world this is without her...

Meh I'm just too edgy for most people, I'm not bad looking but I'm autistic af. I probably would've lost my v card if I didn't think banging thots was a waste of time and too much trouble.

I'll probably find a few friends and gf's who want castizo futurism eventually.

my life up until this point has been complete torture. I'm 20 now.

So this must not be true. Surely my good years don't start now? Only 5 years of enjoyableness?

fuck, right in the feels

I usually sit feels threads out, but what the hell

>have dad
>dad's the strong angry type
>has 2 brothers and 2 sisters
>brother's wife dies
>brother's all distraught
>dad always fixes brother's problems
>dad's in tears
>"I'm always there to fix things for him but I don't think I can fix this"
>couple of months later
>other brother dies
>dad and brother 1 have to bury him
>"it didn't really hit me until we dug that grave for him"
>tears up again

It's not extremely depressing or sad, but it was kind of.. impactful? to see that he's just a man, and him and his brother torn up over something, it was like seeing to kid brothers trying to comfort each other.

I can relate to that. Be there for your father man, he is gonna need it. Like I said in I've seen the boy who was in love with the girl of his life in my grandpa eyes, it really hit me, I've never have felt such empathy for anyone in my life. Just be there for him man. Life is fucking unfair sometimes....

Absolutely, and my thoughts are with your grandfather.
My dad and I never did a whole lot in terms of bonding but he's a good man. And in times like that, when you've got a death, it's important to be there, so I made sure to be there at the hospital, funeral, and burial for my aunt, and the funeral and burial for my uncle. My sister didn't show up to any of that and even though they mix like oil and water, it was clear that really bothered him.

Who makes these images? They should be famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I was actually talking to my ex and then she started to get fucked by some nigger and got preggo then got an abortion. MFW I realized She was just a whore.

damn that... actually makes me want to kill myself holy shit

I just wanna kill myself, I want this pain to end.

Family is a complicated thing. If I would leave something from what I've learned from her(ggrandma) and that is a great lesson is : family is above any bullshit. Love them even if they hurt you, because at the end, will be all about love, she loved everything and everyone. So go bond with your father man, try to find something you both like, but dont wait till is too late, because too late can be tomorrow. And if you have the patience, try to teach this to your sister. Now I'm going crash, too fucking tired, but I wish your father and family the strength to carry on, peace.

Fuck this just hit me hard man

Yea, didn't feel very good bro. Wish i just never talked to the whore.

Listen up you suicidal fucks. I feel like this usually boils down to you feeling lonely.

Put yourself out there man. Anywhere you're willing to be, the love of your life, your next best friend, probably is too.

"uhhh user it isn't that easy" it is.

Get out there, get laid, get happy.

i guess im kind of lucky in that regard. im really the only guy around that would even be interested in my ex, i still get super worried sometimes. seeing someone you love with another person is like my number 1 fear

My father almost killed my mother 4 months ago beating her, this has happened for as far as I know from 5 years ago. This time things were taken too far and they divorced finally. Glad for my mom.
I have to keep contact with the monster I have as a father and his new girlfriend, who doesnt know shit about the situation. My father stayed at the old home (valued around 350 000€) while he makes around 4000 € per month and I had to move with my mother who doesnt have a stabilished job, and makes around 1500 per month, having to pay the rent of the home.

>Never had love from my parents while growing up
>I have witnessed a lot of shit since I have memory
>Even living with my father, years ago, we had 6 literal years of not speaking to each other, he never showed interest on me
>I have to deal with my mother's sadness all the time, not complaining about this one, but it is hard for me to see all that is going on

Nothing special Sup Forums, I just wanted to share my situation right now

If i wasnt so numb this would destroy me.

I feel you user i cant feel anything for anybody. Everything i say is just a fake persona of me either trying to be funny or fit in and it usually doesn't work. People look at me with pity and i take advantage of it completely by by learning their vulnerabilities and using their guilt to get what i want. I have no feelings for people and wish i could be normal and just feel something other then boredom. Ive lost all my enjoyment in life and wish everyday i could just be a kid again when life made me feel content.

OP, read this. Find yourself a Decker. We all love Decker. We all love you.

so many feels..

1 more... too many feels for me, don't know why this one gets to me too.

>says the person who's never been truly suicidal
>puts getting laid before getting happy

I think about that a lot and it's really an amazing thought

>had really different year so far
>hospitalized twice for drug overdose in Jan
>been intensive rehab since Feb
>left a month ago because I was tired of feeling numb
>intentionally relapsed
>od'd again
>dope not working anymore
>stopped taking anti-depressants this week because they interact badly with meth
>really disappointed in myself
>just trying to get through my days until this persistent numb feel goes away

Find a Decker.

I'm only 21. I smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. I want it to kill me as soon as it can. I can already feel my lungs getting weaker and my throat is constantly sore with a striking pain in my chest. I occasionally cough up blood but am always coughing something up. I feel it already killing me, my family and girlfriend have pushed me stop. But I don't care. I don't care if I don't live to see 25. I don't care if my family goes through that loss. I'm just done. I wish I would collapse from lung cancer already.

Nicotine Replacement Therapy and Depression treatment

Give yourself a new job title 'Cigarette-Quitter'

Get a check up on your lungs you probably just have gnarly pnemonia

gl

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
found the summer fag

Mother was diagnosed with cancer. My partner made me pack up and fuck off out of the house. She had someone on the side. Super bitter now about everything. Go thaiboxing 5 times a week to prevent me from kicking someone's face to shit. Thanks for thread op.

eh. it might help! if you just want someone to listen ill try my best and try to help if you want to vent or spew some bullshit.
add slayer135 on kik. ill try at least

>Working graveyard for 3 years
>havnt been in the sun for then 10 minutes
I don't even want to quit i sleep all day and on my days off im in my dark ass room staring at this monitor