Hey I just got out of highschool a month ago I'm done I got shit grades I didn't give a flying fuck just enough to pass...

Hey I just got out of highschool a month ago I'm done I got shit grades I didn't give a flying fuck just enough to pass I got held back 1 year does high school realy matter as much as they say or am I fine pic not related

>does high school realy matter as much as they say
even more than they say in actuality.

What's your plan?

My suggestion is get an apprenticeship or go to a tech school to be a welder or electrican or someshit.

Second option join the military.

Third option become a bar tender.

Don't get sucked in to retail, and by all means avoid fast food.

If you do well enough in community college to get into a 4 year school,
Definitely not. The worse the 4 year school, the smaller the physical area employers hire. Ex. University of South FL= Find jobs in most of FL

University of Florida= jobs in most states since it's the best school in that state.

These are generalizations. Just coast along and try super hard at the end until you meet your goals.

Cant join military I'm a fat ass bartending sounds good but I want to make alot of cash so I was hoping maby somthing on the computer

Geek squad or any tech is decent, but to get promoted to a managing level, most places require an associates.

Get an IT job then go to a community college for an associates would be my new suggestion.

Sounds good il give it a shot

Are your parents supporting you? If so and you don't know what to do with your life, go to a community college and work your ass off to get good grades. Hopefully by then you'll know what you want to do with your life and you can use your Associates to get a good job or go to a four year school.
Unless you're currently very skilled in a specific field that has high job potential, you need to get an education of some kind.
If you don't get a degree and you don't have a specialized skill, like you'll probably be fine without a college degree, you'll be able to get a shitty apartment and be able to afford food but life won't be much fun for you. You'll struggle and sometimes ends won't meet. You'll have ups and downs but overall you'll survive. Just Don't have kids, pray you don't ever get sick and marry someone successful so I hope you're charming.
Good luck on your future life OP

Do not fucking go to college.
College is not a place to "find yourself" and figure shit out like it was in the olden days. You need to have a plan going into college, or you will have an assload of debt and no out.

Since you're a giant failure, I would suggest staying away from that.
Get an apprenticeship instead and work with your hands. Good money, honest pay, and less debt.

Son you don't have the brains or drive to be a programmer, I can tell you that right now.

I also wouldn't trust you with a blow torch, so that takes plumber, pipe fitter, and welder right out.

I'm thinking the guy who was suggesting bartender was your best suggestion. Go work at McDonald's until you're 21 and can serve drinks.

at least post the big picture you faggot

First, with shit HS grades, and given your HS attitude likely shit recommendations, who exactly is going to hire you to do anything? Especially anything where you have any independence? They'll figure you'll sit at your computer and try to figure out how to get past the internet block so you can play LOL while you're supposed to be working.

Likewise, don't go to college, its expensive and if you don't know what your'e doing and why you want to be there, you'll piss away your chances there just like you did in HS. Why do you think going to college would change things? Its just grade 13, and you sucked in grade 12.

Figure out what you want, or apprentice, or bartend. That's about all you'll get at this stage. And if I owned a bar, I probably wouldnt hire someone that fucked off HS. And if I took one as an apprentice, I'd shitcan them the first time I thought they were going to keep on being the fuckup they were in HS.

Kid's names

Ulrich
Hank
Dean
Winifred
Barbara

How bad did I fuck up

bullshit, i did the same thing op did and i'm going to a 4 year uni in august. it's all about how smart you really are.

I skipped or was on class trips around 60 days of the last school year. I cheated on everything that i did and sometimes just didn't do assignments. But I maintained a 3.0 gpa on a 4.0 scale.

It's fucking highschool, they literally give you all the answers in the textbooks. doesn't matter how stupid you are, anyone can maintain B average in high school.

Yeah, and you aren't going to do anything of worth in college whatsoever.

You're going to either flunk out, do a bullshit major, or most likely do both.
You will have a mountain of debt working a McJob.

>3.0 in high school
Outlandishly retarded. You should be embarrassed.

High school doesn't matter.

I dropped out in year 10, went to work some bullshit jobs for a few years, built up a stock portfolio and made quite a bit of money, bought a couple of apartments, then went to university as a mature aged student at 20.

Still there now but I'm wondering what's the point when I'm already making a decent amount of money just from buying and selling stock and gambling.

>I'm a hung Wendy's chef who makes 300k a year

Wendy's is an ice cream parlour chain where I am lad.

That actually sounds like a good gig

Congrats on completing the easiest part of life. Buck up kiddo.

i hated high school so much that my gpa was a .8% and i was left back.

but then i suddenly got serious and i somehow 'skipped' a grade but i just graduated on time.

either way, it doesn't fucking matter in the end. i got a fucking stroke after 3 years in college and my life's been shit.

school isn't for everyone.

>STEM can be worthless
Business / Communication major spotted

That's the problem, these young stupid fucks never get the give picture.

Off to a good start with that shit tier reading comprehension.
Review:
>You're going to either flunk out, do a bullshit major, or most likely do both.
Then in your case it's option 1 bucko.

>Business / Communication major spotted
Typical clueless freshman with a chip on your shoulder.
Try doctorate in pharmacology.

are you samefagging to make yourself look like you won an internet argument?

you are just a dipshit who got his tummy yummies when he brought a gold star home from school. All you have done in highschool is learn how to take a test. that is all they will teach you in college too.

i hope you go through 8 years of bs and wasted money just to be some beta who can't get a promotion.

Real talk; life is hard. You have to work tirelessly or your life will suck bad. School prepares you for that reality, but it's twice as easy and fun. If you can't motivate yourself at school, you won't be able to in life. The only way out is hard work, that work isn't about finishing, it's about transforming yourself to better handle it.

Go learn a trade, your grades won't matter.

Going to college only makes sense if you're going to be motivated enough to not fuck it up, and if you got shit grades in HS, be honest with yourself about whether something suddenly changed.

No sense in going tens of thousands of dollars in debt when you can spend two years learning a trade then make money.

Op here I left highschool with a .8 GPA I passed only because of pass fail retakes they thought I was retarded freshman year got tested said I had a 120 iq does that help anything when getting a job

Ok op again I just decided to be a drug dealer no work high pay high risk il just scam the shit out of highschoolers and middles schoolers

>Hey I just got out of highschool a month ago I'm done I got shit grades I didn't give a flying fuck just enough to pass I got held back 1 year does high school realy matter as much as they say or am I fine pic not related
You're spelling proves the story.

You see, I don't understand it. I graduated high school on basically the bottom of my class because I did not care like I should have. I scored highest in my school on the ACT test, and highest in state in biology. I took the asvab and scored a 96, but got disqualified for asthma issues I didn't have. My recruiter pansied out when I mentioned it sort of half hazardous like. I'm going to attend college to hopefully get a GPA worth showing to some University, and actually try to excel. You should do the same. Get your shit together and act like an intellectual being, or get ready to work your ass off in a warehouse just to get over min wage.

And what about your grammar? You're apparently having difficulty.

My French teacher used to say, there are three types of people in the world. Leaders, Workers, and Meat.

Get a trade , electrical, mechanic, welder, lumber youre gonna most likly have to do hands on work with out a hs diploma

>highest in my school on the ACT test, and highest in state in biology. I took the asvab and scored a 96

>half hazardous like

Ok pal

My bad, always heard it incorrectly. Haphazard is right, right? Specifically haphazardly?

Haphazardly is correct.

Maybe you did get those scores after all.

Not unless you want to be a docto

High school does not matter. If you can read, you can learn and do anything.
Discipline matters more, which I think school might help some people and hurt others.
Actually being productive by your own choosing is the hard part. Look at the great minds of the past century. Nikola Tesla never married, Einsteins second marriage was platonic.
They were obsessed with their work, and that makes them successful. Same with Silicon Valley billionaires.