Late night rekt thread

late night rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
youramonkey.com/monkey.php?m=IDiZ3TfpQ8cN6zALh
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Kbeze9Pg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wut hppnd?

looks like he shot himself in the temple with a low caliber bullet and it hit the frontal section of the brain, which doesn't cause instant death

i believe it was a gang hit in south africa. small caliber bullet that scrambled his noggin but didn't stop it him from living 100%

Wtf , why they do dis?

african civil wars. no one is left out of the carnage

bump this dick nigger

This filename. I always feel it's kind of fake when I see their executions

are u sick ?

go out and taste the reality. this happens everyday in niggahood / brazilian shithole / allahu akbar hood

any more rekt?

Yes

Wow that's real original faglord

sooo scary ohhh no!
stfu newfag. only 11 year old white girls find jeff the killer scary.

This is exactly the kind of response I wanted, thanks

WOW QUALITY TROLL

WOW YOU PRANKED US

I'm sorry that you don't understand multiple levels of irony on the internet you fucking nigger, I bet you couldn't even triforce.

You pathetic shits are the kind of people that ruined Sup Forums. Neck yourselves autists

I swear if you don't think a jumpscare was a troll in the first place you should check who you're calling an autist.

REKT youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

>Dude let go

So they can murder a person?

calling niggers on their shit made Sup Forums suck?

Nigger chest slapping is so ingrained in their instincts that it continues with 80% of the brain out of the skull.

lol ya fuck those faggots bet they found Sup Forums thru this gay shit: youramonkey.com/monkey.php?m=IDiZ3TfpQ8cN6zALh

Cheating girlfriend, smashed her phone to teach her a lesson. Says something like "Okay that's enough" before they realize she's kill

Yes, this board was built on trolling why do they have to ruin it for everyone else... They have no sense of humor.

you dumbfucks realize that those rage comics are criticizing the whole "multiple layers of irony" troll right? Also, only newfags say they're oldfags.

oh also
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

Did he stab his eye?

Nice trips

Is this the new ice bucket challenge?

You're the dumbfuck because you aren't self-aware. You're a living example of "le multiple layers of irony"

yee

Checked.

I love how the white chick motions like "Someone help that poor man!"

fall
winter
spring
>summer

>built on trolling
obvious behind the meme fag

>not realizing that summerfags dont exist

Dude don't be so rude with him, he likes anime. He's a special kid.

No we hate behind the meme here, and you wouldn't even know whta it was unless you watched him yourself newfag.

I'm not self aware? I swear, 2017 summerfags are really focused on looking like oldfags. Saying dumbass buzzwords with no meaning doesn't mean shit. If anything you aren't self aware. You responded to the retard trolling comic with "im hiding behind multiple layers of irony", like no shit you are. That's the whole fucking point.

Is this a rekt thread or a whiny little summer fag thread?

You're distancing yourself from the newfags by acting like they're some separate species and you're a scientist examining them. You're a newfag, stop denying it.

Fractions of a second, one step and just a couple inches away from being part of it.

jesus christ. There is no hope for this kid. Do you understand english?
Let me spell it out for your retarded ass: a behind the meme fag refers to a kid who goes on Sup Forums after they have seen a btm video, acting like they know shit. Nothing in my post hinted at me liking behind the meme.

Let me guess, you watched that dumbass emp lemon video then stumbled on Sup Forums. Also, for your own sake, please never say newfag.

ironically, only newfags call other anons newfags.

Oof. That look of pure terror.

>Autism

Exit wound was out from right temple. In his left hand he had noodles. Physically impossible for that to be suicide.

"Cleetus why didn't you come to us sooner?"

"Thought it might clear up if I prayed hard enough."

"And how long has this been going on?"

"About 5 years now. Started as a nick while shaving."

>Fuck it, I'm old. Goodbye, shitbags.

Doesn't even try.

I always wonder if you would have enough time to feel this...

Poseidon has finally come to take me, I go in peace.

>Lucas
lol

the name of the vid man :))))))))))

Probably just a very brief sense of confusion as your vision rapidly changes and then nothing. Roller probably crushed his skull pretty well.

Lame af !

But it was built on trolling. How the fuck do you not see all the times Sup Forums has raided people and fucked people's lives up. It's funny and white knights like you want to virtue signal to your own fucking retarded invisible cause stopping the fun. And the fact that you have a self fulfilling prophesy by not calling me a newfag and then saying that newfags call other newfags just proves that you're a dumbas.

13 in may btw XD

the fuck? who the fuck gets scared when there's no sound.

fucking kek

What was he doing at the end ?

>Good dodge
>Better grab

Oh shit a jump scare that I've never seen before in my life!

Burning?

Smoking. Third rail carries shit tons of voltage and amperage.

And thus, Electro is born!

She should have pulled her pants down first. She would have been a great fuck after her loggin...

Interesting , to bad it has no audio !

youtube.com/watch?v=F2Kbeze9Pg0

Reminds me of this every time.

At the start of the vid i tought to myself .....would be fun to see a car crash in to them....10 seconds later.......priceless !

RKO ?