Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

How does it feel to know that even the ugliest oinker can get sex whenever she goddamn chooses while you're forced to jack-off in a sock.

>How does it feel to know that even the ugliest oinker can get sex whenever she goddamn chooses
Ehhhh I'd say that's going a little far.

Now I could go out tomorrow night and get my dick sucked and sat on by some Asian bitch from tinder, but what's the fun in that? No challenge, no chase, no personality. Sex with somebody you have a real connection with, that shit is good. Sex with strangers is kinda overrated.

What's her name? She used to post on Reddit a lot

I disagree.

If some fat cunt feels a need to be plowed she can head out to any bar and someone there will give her a root. If not, she can go onto any dating website, tinder, craigslist... pretty much anywhere, and some horny guy will be willing to give her a good fuck.

But if you're a guy less that 9/10 you're not going to get that lucky.

Bitches can afford to be choosy with who they fuck. For the most part guys have to take whatever is on offer, or go without.

Listen, I don't jack off into a sock. You just let the shit fly and clean up after. Jerking into a sock feels like shit too. Get your shit together OP.

>jack-off in a sock

lmao I sunk pretty deep, I must admit. But I can honestly say I've never jacked off in a sock.

also
>whenever she goddamn chooses

yes but not to whomever she chooses. Big difference.

It's still more opportunity than you're likely to have.

If you don't believe me, set up a fake tinder profile as female. Find a fat slag's picture and take it for your own.

Compare how many matches your tinder and her tinder get.

Not me. I fuck a 52 year old man in the ass on the regs.

>Jack off in a sock
What are you? 12? Fucking newfags

Ugly guys can get some too. Im 20 years old, fat guy, kinda ugly i guess. I have 16 year old girlfriend (legal here). I fuck her quite often.
Dont believe in this internet propaganda about guys having to be 9/10 to get some.

>69 speaks truth

>the ugliest oinker
I've seen worse

Thus life's motto
Fuck it

Hurrr I'm an exception and am fucking a young naive girl thus what you said is false durrr. Most of us in the civilized world don't have the option of fucking dumb kids who don't know better.

>civilized world
>dont have an option
pick one

So my option is to go to a third world country to try and find a kid to fuck? As if most of us even in the first world aren't scraping by to survive. Surely we have the time and money to go to another country to get our dick wet.

Lol she thinks shes bad

True. It was when such an oinker kicked me to the curb when I realized I will never get laid again. It was 10 years then, 12 years now since I've gotten laid.

I stopped caring. I realized it's doing more psychological harm trying and failing than not trying at all.

you dumb cunt
Your option is to have consensual sex with person who developed selfconsciousness on sufficent level.

Legit question, I'm ugly af and find it easy to get laid, I'm a 5'8" (or 9, but probably 8) manlet and I'm a chubby fuck too at 250lbs.
What's up with you guys? Do you just sperg out?

Whatever you say you fat faggot. You're fucking a stupid kid who somehow convinced herself fucking an overweight loser is a good choice.

That is true. My longest dry spell previously was almost 3.5 years. Going on about a year now. Don't really care.

Maybe you give good face and everyone knows about it. Worked for me, for a while.

>Implying I even clean up after
fuck socks

And you project your problems on me. Why are you filled with hatred and negativity? Do you have this "butthurt" because im winning with my flaws?

Anyway OP to answer your question, it feels fucking awful. Women live life on easymode while constantly crying and complaining about how tough they have it and how oppressed they are by men. Meanwhile they have every legal and social advantage against us.

>good face
Wtf is that?
Idk, I think it's more about your attitude, you just have to be interesting.
When I was with my gf I cheated on her with a friend of hers, my gfs best friend knew, but after both of them I fucked around with her too. They were 7, 7, 9 in that order.
Just have confidence, and have fun with it, the worst that could happen is you don't fuck

Don't encourage the retarded bible thumper. His country is more third world in most socioeconomic aspects than some others where the age of consent is 14.

I dont care about his country, we've been aruing on one thing, this one law in US which is in my opinion a nonsense.

i am 7/10, or 8/10 if I dress nice and get a haircut and all that stuff.

I can only get fat girls or ugly girls with nice bodies.

Basically anything below a 6 is readily available to me. And this makes me mad, and sad.

I can totally see why some men hate women with a passion.

Are you boring?
Im the fat fuck from an earlier reply and I'm a 7 at best. I'm not even white, and that's a major thing, I'm not black either, but shit, some white girls go for that.

i dont condone throwing acid in women's faces, like the pakisatanis do, but I can sometimes understand why.

too much power for either men, or women, lead to situations like ours.

>Are you boring?

no. i just live in an affluent area. money is important here. and I dont have a lot of it.

>cause I care about other things.

Im getting my sock to jurk off on your gif

Agreed

give pic?

Do you take it in the ass

Sex out of wedlock should be punishable by chemical castration.

It's mostly confidence and how you carry yourself kiddos.

I never had problems getting them to bed (once I learned above), it was keeping them for more than a few months.

The only sin God will never forgive is when a beautiful woman calls a man to her bed and he doesn't go.

>It's mostly confidence

So do you take it in the ass?

Adorable, reliable, but is your anus pliable?

I definitely would have a lady like you fuck me in my ass with a Strapon. I'm a good looking guy with great life but with a disturbing sex fantasy... Would love 't o be fucked in my ass with a Strapon, me on my back and a girl with big tits between my legs

I don't care if she is ugly, she just needs to be eager

Can you not hang on to them because they realise how much of a cringey fuck you are?

yes ugly women can always get casual sex but that's not what they want, they want commitment and resources, they want to feel special and beautiful, but THAT they cannot get so they're just as unhappy as you are

Women don't observe their world by logic and facts. They "read" things and use intuition. They have no real basis in reality. If you learn to give them signals that you're interesting, they'll buy it.

>forced to jack off into a sock
>forced
>implying I don't enjoy the feeling of particular socks to jack off with
wew boy, vaginas are a lot of work. sex is real messy, noisy, stinky, gross. my sock on the other hand. it's me and him against the world

agreed, but they still care about your clothes, your shoes, your job, how much you make, what kind of car you have, if you live alone, or have a house, HOW TALL YOU FUCKING ARE, your education level, and other minutia.

If I was a lawyer, and went to Walmart and there's a cute and slim 23 year old working the register there, and she's nice and well spoken and overall kind, I am not going to care about most of those things above the the fact that she is cute and has a nice body.

Now, reverse the logic, and tell me... would a woman lawyer (or equivalent) date a male cashier at Walmart? Now... go...

>this is the part where you perform mental gymnastics to detach women from their selfish nature.

I don't use fucking tinder but I believe you nonetheless.
The point is that nobody jacks off in a sock.

Btw if you use (((social media))) and (((dating apps))) and you still cannot score, you're a eally pathetic loser and should work on yourself instead blaming wimminz and society and shiiieeeet.

I jack off into a sock. once a day, when Im stoned it's twice a day. I have specific socks for jacking off into

Whats it like to be so ugly that this is your worrld view?

Confidence definitely gets you a long way and it becomes more and more effective the older you get.

It's not just about "go talk to her". It's how you carry and sell yourself. You have to believe it yourself.

If you're average or below in looks but still ridiculously confident, most women will assume you're either rich and successful or you're a big dick sex god. That is why confidence works, it's a biological thing.

Sex out of wedlock should be punished by death by crucifixion for all thots

Fuck off with your bible shit, I was being serious.

>It's not just about "go talk to her". It's how you carry and sell yourself. You have to believe it yourself.

Hold on, let me go fight a professional MMA fighter and beat the shit out of him.

Thanks for the advice user. And here I was thinking that the universe had rigid physical biological systems in place. MY BAD. I am an idiot.

was with the ugliest arab guy in college and he'd always get so much pussy....
that guy would talk to anyone and was funny as fuck though

Maybe you've been trying to fuck the wrong kind of women, user

This is exactly the kind of attitude that turns women off from you. You realise that, right?

Another point: If she says no, tell her thank you and walk away, giving the attitude that she just missed out on something but that you're not too upset about it.

You don't have to talk to them all thinking you're in a race to fuck them. Not right away at least.

i am not ugly, so I am for non-ugly girls. if that is "wrong" so be it. I rather be alone.

you dumb fuck. didnt adress my point, and instead fucking attack me rather than admit that your thesis is wrong.

Women are whores who sell themselves out to the highest bidder. This is a fact, I have attractive women in my family and this remains true as well.

I will not settle for an obese woman simply because I am not rich. I am content masturbating and playing video games if thats how its going to be. I have a lot of money saved up because of this lonely life.

So be it.

Maybe before your time but even that laughable bag of shit Wepner tripped Ali.

You don't get aroused by a successful guy that wants to be fucked in his ass by a girl as you?

the guy is not even fat.

this is sad and pretty much true across the board in society.

But I like jacking off into my socks

Also, they are both on the loser end of society. A guy without any pussy and a girl with no standards

Did you leave? You made me curious about you?

he's probably a cute guy who cant get cute girls, onlt fatties and uglies.

cute girls want 9-10 men.

So you admit that you are only interested in attractive women, yet lash out if women decode that you don't have the qualities they are interested in? Nice hypocracy. Enjoy loneliness.

>I have a lot of money saved up
>women don't want me because they only want guys with money

Have you considered that you are genuinely undesirable?

>being an ally.

lol. right on dot.

Wow, you really showed me! I must be a feminist because women don't want to fuck you. How could they not, with a personality like that?

you know nothing about me. and I am just doing the samr thing to you.

>making shit up as I go.

seriously, stop defending women, they dont need your help.

>you know nothing about me.
No, it's very easy to tell you're a bitter and unpleasant person just from the few posts you've made here. I can't imagine how shitty you must be to be around in person. I'm not "defending women." Just pointing how the obvious fact that regardless of your looks or social standing, people (including women) don't want to be around shitty people.

>No, it's very easy to tell you're a bitter and unpleasant person just from the few posts you've made here.

wow. how old are you user?

i need to know.

26. Not that it's very important.

thank you. conversation is over. good night.

Nah iam gay

Enjoy that cold bed

You need to know when you're trying too hard and it's time to cut your losses as well as when you need to try harder(up your personality game). I rarely go more than 2 days without sex. That might be because I'm bi though. :)
You just need to find the right crowd you fuckwits

jokes on you faggot I use kleenex

I fuck my old lady every other day. And she sure as hell doesn't look like that fat cow

If you're a 6-7, you can't bitch about 8+ not being interested.

The girl in the gif isn't an ugly oinker and the fact that op think she is, makes me think his standards are too for him. If you're broke and live in an area where money is important, move or find a job in another area. Or find more work and add to your skill set.

I think most of these virginfags sit in the dark, angry that the things they see on Brazzers isn't happening for them. Such a disconnect from the world beyond their basement.