Ist there any hope left for life to be like 50 years ago?

I don't go out often, but i need to do it sometimes.

I have to see people, even if i don't want to.
But shopping is the worst.

Fucking 12 year old girls looking and dressing like 20 year olds, speaking ghetto language, have tattoos, hanging out with big groups of teenage boys and girls that just go to parties do drinking games, go into shops and fucking try things on ALL THE TIME, scream and doing ghetto shit but don't even buy any thing, they are in the fucking dressing room 24/7.

At the way back in the bus it was the same thing, over sexualised packed with make up bitches, not older than 13, screaming and talking the shittiest ghetto german you could ever hear.

"Uh bitch, wad da fug you doing huh? gimme bag muh fuggin lipstig bitsch or i fucking fuck you to death you whore" *Hit's other bitch in the pussy, after that they laugh*

After i stepped out of the bus at 7 pm i see these groups of teenagers hanging around the fucking playground, drinking, kissing, eating sunflower seeds and other degenerate stuff, doing weird.

In my childhood these kids that are "normal" drinking degenerates today, were fucking considered subhumans and failed losers that skipped school.

I hated it when they blocked the playground for me.

And now? Now they are fucking going to school, learning and having a job later, BEING THE SOCIETY IN 10 YEARS!

I know, media, brainwashing, and all that other stuff caused it, but why did it go so slowly but steady, why didn't we intervene?

Is there ANY way to stop this? I can't just sit here and let this happen, all they have in mind is partying, taking drugs, doing just as we consider degenerate things.

I lost all hope Sup Forums please cheer me up a little...pleas

Dude. Fuck off. Faggot.

No.

2 Timothy 3 King James Version (KJV)

>3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
>2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
>3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
>4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
>5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
>6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
>7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
>8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
>9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
>10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
>11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
>12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution
>13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
>14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
>15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
>16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
>17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

ok but how to stop it, just wait for god to cleanse this all away?

Pretty much. Hold on to the promise that he'll come and save his children then burn up the world in a beautiful cleansing fire.

See a shrink or something

those people were there before as well

fix ur life up instead of complaining about shit

>>eating sunflower seeds

THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST DEGENERACY

>listening to the spam of a shitskin christcuck philosemite

>50 years ago

but it is 2016 - 50 =1966

it's just like the 60's

2016 BLM
1966 black riots civil rights movement bussing

2016 3rd wave feminism

1966 womens lib

That it is.

>Tfw addicted to that vitamen E from sunflower seeds

DEUS VULT

Get fucked.

Fucking kek, never change Australia

Why does Texas get its own flag?

You never chose for this to happen. Your elders sacrificed the interests of their children for their own self-interest. Educated young Germans should GTFO of the country and leave the Boomers and GenXers with the fruits of their decisions. Then let's see how feasible tolerance is.

>be introvert
>don't talk much
>a few guys absolutely hate me
>beaten and thrown in front of a car in year 10
>forced to go back to school a few months later
>get stabbed in year 11
>leave without graduating
>left the state
>homeless for a few years
>now work as a security guard, have gf and rent a place
>look around
>sluts everywhere
>guys can't actually stand up for themselves
>everyone gets a trophy culture has gotten even worse
>i'm just sitting here with my fucked up bones, massive scars over my chest, and my far right ideology
>just sitting here
>alone in a world of sluts

Life is suffering.

I guess you could say society threw you under the bus

Cheer up mate at least you have

hiljaa meksikolainen maahanmuuttaja

it's surprisingly easy if you actually stand up for what you believe in

There are few good ways to fix the societal problems you are talking about OP. The easiest one is genocide. Mass deportation would also work. But I think the most effective way is to leave the country and let them set up a communist dictatorship by them selves. This will cause them to wipe out each other and won't breed future cuckolds like a genocide would. It may be a long time before Germany can be restored to its former glory, assuming it will survive, but in the end it will have been worth it.

Bump

Oh yeah because in the 50's or 60s life was so much better. There was a lack of education for the average citizen, and the fact that equality sucked ass for the minorities and women too since it was more patriarchal society where men dictate. At least the current world does better in terms of treating people better despite what you think. Grow up some more woudl you.

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a JalapeƱo Double. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

kc tier post

It's my belief that it's the sacred duty of Christians to slow the progress of the devil as long as possible so that more might be saved before Christ returns.

Why do you think sluts are everywhere now? It's so disheartening. Sup Forums and pretty much everyone denies how prevalent sluts really are - they are EVERYWHERE.

I feel the same pain you do, Hans. The answer is no, life will never be like it was again, especially in Germany.

I would say use your vote while you still have it, but look at what happened in London. Voter fraud in Muslim regions that got London its first Jihadi mayor.

>those people were there before as well

you are in denial, check flag, makes sense, slave

Actually OP, I will cheer you up with this, maybe.

In the future, some European countries will survive and others will fall. For example, Sweden will no longer exist in less than 20 years. It will probably be called something completely different even, like the Islamic Republic of Qadiyya or some shit like that. But there will be some countries that survive, like Hungary and Russia. That is where the future of white people is. So if you want to do something for your future, learn a Slavic language, or get an amazing education in a rare field so you can move to the US where they aren't a bunch of libcucks.