true loyalties edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBR6r_5DvGw
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXf7EJ8Qvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/quebec/

Louisiana

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie…

this is a very good keyboard and I don't regret paying $94 canadian dollars for it

chile

I got one that looks just like that

>Anime doesnt have deep philisophical underton-

哈哈哈哈

the gf

Hello, brother.

Central California.

Yeah you heard me though your mind cannot understand anything more than north or south.

*BRAAAAP*

>gateron browns

God damn it the OP doesn't show my flag. the joke doesn't go through EUUUURRGGGGHHHHHH

>when Oregon makes an edition 32 seconds before you do

great picture

oldie

the gf

driven through there a few times

I am so, so sorry, user

She's taling about ME

g-glad you like my flag

why is it snowing

99 runs through the bad part of town dumbass.

h-haha

I was tlaking about I-5

I've only ever used the gaterons and rubber domes. maybe someday i'll get some really good meme switches

What did you give up for Lent, /cum/?

d-do you like my hand? I had to hastily scribble on it to get the new thread

cutest /cum/ couple

>ass creed

Oh... sorry for calling you a dumbass.

I5 runs through nothing, just industrial farming which pays the bills.

ah yes

spring

My virginity. I hope I can get it back

is that the religion thing where yall draw addition signs in dirt on your foreheads

I gave up the loose pocket change I had with me for pizza, does that count?

>being a papist
>being a christian
???

calgary here

have you guys had snow on and off the past month too?

Being straight

>how do you want your forecast senpai
yes

The temp here has been bouncing between like -4 and +18 for 2 weeks. Getting pretty fucking annoying.

Either stay warm or stay cold, weather.

Literally

>wake up
>look out window
>it's snowing
>look out window in afternoon
>it's raining
>look out window in evening
>it's snowing
i like winter but this is horrible for the farmers

>tfw no comfy snow in at least 4 years

what do his farts smell like

Has there ever been an interesting leaf post?

I can't find any.

Is the footfag Kraut still around in these threads?

the weather will always hate us

unfortunately

ignore these silly questions and answer mine

It's better than spring when you have fucking allergies. I want to die right now.

>tfw seriously considering a hhkb

Obviously it will mid air.

i feel like its gonna smack into the wall but i also feel like i'm a brainlet

I apparently have some that affect my eyes but it's not bad enough so I can ignore it and not use the medication recommended to me. Do the allergies go away in summer?

Just a couple wars left

The wall thing depending on the air pressure in the train

this is what I'm talking about. I'm sorry but I cannot tell these red canadian flags apart

and yeah u r right

don't forget: there is no air pressing against the helicopter inside the compartment youtube.com/watch?v=oBR6r_5DvGw

I like that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXf7EJ8Qvc

It will hit the wall

*takes a shower*

I'm waiting for Plum to make their fake Topres in a weight heavier than 35g

Yeah once all the pollen has cleared. But right now I'm fucking dying. I keep sneezing so much my head hurts. The medication I use either makes me tired or does nothing.
Are you playing with Mandate of Heaven?

Like the thames river

Yeah but that jap video shows the helicopter taking off from the train floor which means it has the momentum.

Yep.

When you jump in a train do you fly back?

No, you don't

Just wondering cause without it all you have to do is wait for Ming to explode

Hopefully they figure out how to make something that actually helps people with spring allergies some day.

yeah bud
I like it

my comfort

Confusion comes from people being grounded in the moving object, while a flying thing is flying and still separate.

When a ship that weighs thousands of tons floats on the water instead of sinking...well how does the water know that there is air inside the ship?

That's not the same situation

I know, user. I've played as Qing before.

what year, bud?

this is what the truck video guys say:
When the truck accelerates, brakes or goes around the corner, the heli has to do the same (i.e. an active) steering movement. Otherwise it just hovers stationary to move along with the truck at the same speed. That's because there is no "air resistance" inside the truck. Therefore, the heli is in a state of steady motion; physically, this is perfectly equivalent to a stationary hover - in fact, you cannot even tell the difference from inside the truck (because the heli seems to hover stationary while in reality it simply moves along with the truck at the same speed).

thanks. I have not seen ur hand but im sure it is a good hando

prepare your assholes

Buoyancy

hello please teach me chinese, it's too hard for me

GOD DAMN IT WHY WASN'T I BORN A JAPANESE MALE OR FEMALE. ITS NOT FAIR /CUM/ I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN A NIGGER

WHY IS GOD SO CRUEL

>diplo nuking Ming before they fixed the stab hit for breaking royal marriages

READY YOURSELVES MEN
THE DEMONS OF HELL (Australia) ARE UPON US. STAND TALL AND TRUE, AND PUSH THE BASTARDS BACK!

Hmmm?

The resurrection of a holy man, perhaps?

here you go
don't show anyone

its been easter holiday since Friday

also someone explain to me the origin of Americans not celebrating Easter. I thought it was the kinder egg meme thing because they have laws against those, but it's something else?

Guess

nice get, god.

I've gotta get back in EU4. I've just been having too much fun with CK2 lately.

I don't usually play eastern nations so I don't have a good frame of reference. I'm guessing 1650.

Fixed? What's the stab hit now?

>What's the stab hit now?
It's the same but the AI doesn't get a stab hit. People used to royal marry Ming, insult them, and repeat until the Mingsplosion happened and then steamroll China within 50 years

It's 1673. I haven't really expanded westward for a long time. Most of my time has been waiting for truces with Ming to end. I don't think I'm going to blob much this game. Everyone in India excluding Vijayanagar pays tribute to me.

What is this game? Can you build a harem of consorts ad concubines?

EU4.
>Can you build a harem of consorts ad concubines
It's mostly focused around the state instead of roleplaying. If you want to roleplay as a ruler with a harem of women, play Crusader Kings 2.