>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thomann.de/gb/epiphone_es_175_na.htm
reverb.com/item/4926416-eastman-ar403ce-archtop-jazz-hollowbody-guitar-5-day-sale
reverb.com/item/5613877-eastman-ar371ce-2014-sunburst
youtu.be/dXh-VU_3A-s?t=4m40s
soundcloud.com/matanken/possession-take-2
clyp.it/jaqxpk2a
instaud.io/13nM
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/doncha-hesitate-cover
youtu.be/th75omvEMu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ur a fag, happy gay pride

Can you play classical effectively without beast claw nails?

I have no guitar atm and I want to play jazz guitar. Any suggestions for a hollowbody around $1000?

>He's right handed
I can tell when it's a righty playing without even seeing them, desu

Pure plebbery

fifth for Condor Les Paul Axcess™

for 1k? that's rough. maybe try looking into ibanez models

get some of those plastic nails, like freddie king used
i think some classical use them

Kekest of keks.
Has this ever been confirmed to be Samuel?

Why not a top of the line Epiphone? they are really good as far as I have tried
thomann.de/gb/epiphone_es_175_na.htm

The guitar in my pic goes for about $1200
Should I get it?

Eastmans are really nice.

reverb.com/item/4926416-eastman-ar403ce-archtop-jazz-hollowbody-guitar-5-day-sale

reverb.com/item/5613877-eastman-ar371ce-2014-sunburst

yes i proved to be me before

skip to 4:40
youtu.be/dXh-VU_3A-s?t=4m40s

It's always sad when people are willing to go out of their way to try and put down another person.

Kek

It's always sad when a faggot comes from plebbit and fags around our threads

Thanks for the suggestions

You have your moments Roman

I gave honest criticism as I said. What, am I supposed to lie and corrupt myself for you?

Your "music" is you playing a bunch of random chords with heavy delay. It's so uninteresting that I thought I was being baited or memed or something. And you're still acting as if it's some "high art" that "You just don't get itttt broooo", lol

The internet has led you down the wrong path man

Remember last thread when we asked you to quit posting this piece of shit?

If you really hate delay so much, there, have a song where i used no delay
soundcloud.com/matanken/possession-take-2

the access is really easier now, finally can do Bm pentatonics easily

yes i remember you crying for you baby thread

You could have just practiced.

Top Pleb.
No wonder Brazilians choose such fags as their governors, zero common sense or willingness to think stuff through

comment on my mix or whatever guys.

clyp.it/jaqxpk2a

ill try to give a critic since i listen to alot of instrumental music.

overall its good. but i think you extended the intro a little too much and was afraid to explore the verse or what comes after. did i say that right? production quality is good. playing is good. just keep going

Also honestly, people who think that song is "uninteresting" would probably hate any ambient music that is on the more minimalistic side

>clyp.it/jaqxpk2a
sounds like an OST from Skyrim

anyway, mix is nice no overlapping frequencies it seems

How the fuck do I get smooth note transitions?
Take Metallica's Jump In The Fire for example
In the beginning riff the notes transition smoothly
But when I play it the notes cut off as soon as I change notes
How the fuck do I get smooth transitions

practicing is for talentless hacks

lol i started practicing this year and it actually helped to stretch but

lol what one thing has to do with the other

sounds good
but could be eqd for more highs and less mud

pls deliver the orchestra plugins

post a recording so we can have an idea of what youre doing

instaud.io/13nM

need crit. arpeggio is in C and verse is in D/E
i think the arpeggio is so simple im sure other musicians played it before, but if its original then cool

Practice slowly and use the least possible movement for transitions and continue to do this while steadily increasing speed until you can do it at full speed.

Can't record right now m8 it's midnight and the neighbours will go apeshit
I'll try m8
Also any advice on how to loosen up my fingers more

if you feel your hand is tensing up and hurting, practice it slowly so you can play it smoothly and gradually speed up at a rate you dont tense up

I am
IDM and ambient are one of my most beloved genres
so please don't even try

I find it rather annoying that post, after post, after post, you're still searching for that final, clarifying answer that could answer your existential question

next time you're going to say my dad used to abuse me while listening to instrumental music?

is it that hard to accept that some people, contrarily to what you might think, don't like your musical pieces?

>Also any advice on how to loosen up my fingers more
How long have you been playing? Do you mean loosen in that your playing is very stiff?

>Also any advice on how to loosen up my fingers more
practice scales and spider exercises
with different fingering combinations, stretch for farer frets, and especially do them with hammerons/pullofs also

Well then. i love some minimalistic ambiance.

Honestly, pic related is much more minimal and basic than what i did, and it's an incredible masterpiece in my opinion

I don't really like that pizzicato part at the end of the each part

doesn't sound like anything I've ever but who cares

anyone who dislikes kiss would probably hate any party rock n roll music

what if

haha its thursday still

>Honestly, pic related is much more minimal and basic than what i did

lmao no it isn't, the fact that you think that shows how poor your listening skills are when it comes to ambient music.

Don't have class tomorrow so it's Friday for me

the guitar is way too much in the background.
your violin needs need to be in the background.

Are there any les paul studio variants that have a thinner neck profile? I've played around a bit on a friend's but I just can't get used to the standard thick neck.

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/doncha-hesitate-cover

hadnt had a class or work day in 3 years but its still thursday to me

racemixing not even once

what

60s tribute, still won't be as thin as an Ibanez or anything like that. Closer to a strat.

kek. Every VST is Halion sonic synth, the shit that comes with Cubase. Except for the male choir, thats sonatina choir. (free shit)

the junior should have better neck profile

condor les paul clp2s

I said, racemixing not even once

that's not entirely true

ambient music relies heavily on hardware equipment and technical knowledge of frequencies and how sound, as a physical wave, works

it's not just a guitar plugged into a pedal fx

you should stop listening to music and start reading about music
it will make you a better musician and you won't constantly sound so conceited

also if you can do these on an acoustic or a bass it will help even more
part of "loosening" the fingers is strenghtening them

>You like music i don't like because you lack skill XD

Taste in music is subjective user. i love stars of the lid, you don't. none of our positions is superior

I've been playing for only like 5 months lmao
My hands loosen up really nice when I play power chords and shit but as soon as I have to play individual notes my body goes like "fuck this shit lmao" and my fingers get stiff
I just want to git gud
Will do user

I did not just plug my guitar into an effects pedal and played random shit user.

You focus on the technical elements of creating a piece, as if plugging a guitar into a delay pedal and using delay musically is some sort of a sin

i did read the first time you said it
why you saying that to me fucking redneck

I'm Swedish and if you can't understand simple English then maybe you should stay on BRchan you subhuman

dude this meme is so fucking epic please never stop

>im swedish
do you have a 7 string ESP?

According to your posts just today we shouldn't worry about your theory, gear, technique, or recording quality.

Are your legs tired from all your backpedaling?

lol he swedish
go pee sitting while you let a queue of niggers fuck your wife you swedcuck

>then maybe you should stay on BRchan
no, thats full of retarded pedos, 55chan is funnier

1200$ for old gibson? no.
get an new epiphone emperor.
but that's what i do. its best you play those guitars first

No you misunderstand, stars of the lid is pretty cool. Their compositions are well layered, often played by live ensembles because there is a level of thought that goes into their music that allows it to be reproduced. Even if it sounds basic there is a level of complexity in the production that makes it a spacious and successful piece of ambient music. Your music is in no way comparable, the clip you posted is literally a couple of notes played through the most basic delay (into a loop pedal) with an ebow on top. It's not cleverly layered or produced to make it sound like anything that has any redeeming qualities. Nothing about it is interesting.

You can take the criticisms or not. Most of what I listen to is "atmospheric" music and I'm telling you, your music is closer to a youtube demo of a delay pedal than it is to a thoughtful piece of music.

we really shouldnt
we should talk about cool licks

The only way to loosen up is practice, but correct practice. If you feel any part of yourself tensing up, slow down until you can play it "loosely," and then slowly speed up until you can play it faster without tensing up. It's all muscle memory. Make sure to practice with a metronome as well.

HAHAHA he feel for the memes

At least I'm not a poor mutt with shit genes, I bet you're a manlet too. brb going to uni and making 200k starting when I'm done

I did not "backpedal" on anything. you are just falsely representing what i said and then add made-up things that in ever said.

1. I did say that when composing, you should compose using your imagination, not music theory. so yes, you shouldn't give a fuck about my knowledge of music theory when you are trying to judge my piece.

2. I never said gear,technique or recording quality are not important. they are obviously incredibly important. the music i shared here is just non-produced blueprints that i posted for the sake of sharing my music

Stop what you're doing and tell me what tuning your guitar is in.

You keep describing my music technically instead of actually criticizing what it is.

Honestly your criticism is incredibly dishonest. you could do this with any artist, watch:

"The music of stars of the lid is just synth with reverb and effects. and they just turn the volume up and down sometimes to create dynamics."

See?

And btw i did not use a loop pedal in that piece.

And there is actually more going on than just chords and an e-bow

Standard

standard cos i dont play along to kiss and ace frehley records everyday anymore

E flat

will they ever learn senpaitachi
>tfw I don't even need my images
>tfw I don't need my vpn
>tfw I don't need my dynamic ip
>tfw I've ascended
lol

this is great

standard but i don't feel like tuning to drop D just to play country boy

Because the technical aspects in production and composition are a huge part of what makes ambient and drone music what it is. This is how you objectively judge a piece of music in this genre.

Overdubbing then, which is worse because it sounds like a loop due to the lack of development or variation.

Your 'piece' is just bad. Stop deluding yourself and work harder to create something good. You will improve if you weren't such a cunt about your music.

it wasn't "bad" like you describe it.
unlike many in this thread he actually took the time to make a wholesome production. i already said he needs to make it less progressive than it is now so it will be more interesting than the rest of the music in that genre. i don't get why you resort to insults

Forgot your trip?

at least im not a swedish cuck LOL what can be worse than that

youtu.be/th75omvEMu4

I said it before: this recording is a blueprint of the piece, not a properly produced one. and would also like to add that ambient music is not just about the production quality. you can get the feeling my piece is going for even in this quality.

Do you really not notice the way the piece develops with all the guitar sounds dancing around it?

If you think that this piece is bad, i respect your opinion. i honestly do. but plenty of people think its a beautiful piece, including myself.

And myself is the first person i make my music for

>LOL
cringe

enjoy living in garbage hue

You are either Crazyaga or Sam. Honestly you guys should be friends, you guys are both faggots so it could work.

standard is best tuning
anything else is for plebs, classicalfags or "metal"

thats what i just said fuck off

Nick Drake, Mark K, Elliot Smith are plebs now?

i am sure that making bad music only for yourself and refusing to take in any criticism will lead to a successful, rewarding career in music :^)

E flat

i wouldnt stand such annoying kike

YOU think my music is bad. alot of people think my music is beautiful. and not just people on Sup Forums that commented in my soundcloud.

I'm not making music that tried to fit your taste, and im not sorry for that

The technical parts of your music are bad enough that it gets in the way of your intentions.

You're simply not good enough yet to communicate your full imagination.

It's okay, it takes years. No one is saying you need to be a virtuoso.

You just advertise yourself as some sort of transcendent but your skills don't match up.