XXx -Hot Sauce- xXx

xXx -Hot Sauce- xXx

I just bought all these today. Classic Red & Green are amazing as always, but Black and Carribean are surprisingly out of this world good. Really worth trying.

Don't bother with the Chipotle (really sweet) and Jalapeno (really flat). The Tabasco ones are much much better.

POST EM

I like the green El Yuc but I my go to is Melinda's xxxtra hot

Hey this is Sean Evan and you're watching Hot Ones, the show with hot wings and even hotter questions.

I'm always suspicious of "XXX Hot" sauces, like it's all about the hot and not about the flavour. In fact, that's the only el yuc one I didn't get. If it's got a lot of flavour I'm all for it but if it's just hot for heat's sake then it's boring.

I love these. Good flavor and not watery like many other hot sauces.

Pic relateds are pretty much grocery store fare but they're really fucking good. As most hot sauces have a strong secondary flavor if either vinegar or garlic, these ones are more oniony. It's fucking fantastic.

where can i get good shit without buying online?

either a boutique market in a white neighborhood or you'll just have to brave it out to the relevant ethnic area. asian markets, latin american markets, african markets, etc

Love the green so I decided to try the black. I can't stand the flavor.
>That overly smoky taste takes over anything I put it on.

oh fuck

Have you tried the chipotle one though? It's smokier. The black label has an almost bourbon flavor to it that I like. Try it with a rice dish (rice & beans, spanish rice, etc)

I don't really like chipotle by itself.

Good tip I will have to try that.

Great sweet sauce

The Melinda's xxx has a lot of flavor but its slightly hotter then their others. Its far from an ultra hot sauce its a good mix of heat and flavor.

the green el yuc is a little hotter than the red. I didnt like the flavor of their xxx sauce and the black specks floating in it isnt very appealing to me

And another

Good points. Really hot stuff is good as long as it does indeed have the flavor. I was just reading that the El Yuc XXX is based on an ancient Mayan recipe/ingredients. Maybe I'll go back and pick it up afterall, sounds interesting.

And yeah, the green and red have different flavors (I prefer red ~I think~) but the green is hotter for sure

I heard his voice. It freaked me out a bit.

I think kfc Zinger Burgers are hot :/

Blair's Ultra Death
My current go-to

pain isn't flavor
especially an hour or two later when you're spraying lava out of your asshole

stop trying to prove yourself and get something that you can actually enjoy

Can't stop putting it on my food. It's too tasty

Heh. Someone needs to build up their tolerance, and stop letting their boyfriend hold their purse for them.

This stuff is locally made, and it's great.

This reminds me of this jar of sauce my mom got me. It was in all Italian and it was supposedly expensive gourmet stuff. It was a ridiculously good spicy/sweet dipping sauce for meats and cheeses. Really hot but balanced out with delicious sweet tomato. Looked like typical arrabbiata sauce but concentrated for dipping. Fuck that shit was good.

What about sriracha?

goes well with most asian flavors, never quite worked for me on pizza or wings though. good stuff, always keep a bottle of it on hand.

also, if you're looking for a different flavor the Lee Kum Kee sriracha is, in my opinion, the best big brand one out there

El Yucateco is god-tier. Favorites of mine are the green, and the black label.

Have you tried the caribbean? Not as sweet as I thought it was going to be and the flavors are fucking amazing. Very impressed with what I figured was going to be a novelty/gimmick sauce.

someone needs to learn the difference between hot and flavor

Not yet, i can find all the flavors except the caribbean, and the xxxtra hot. Every other flavor is readily available at my walmart

Just because something is hot, doesn't mean it doesn't have flavor. Stop spreading your inferiority complex about the internet. Normally, I wouldn't care how hot a hot sauce a person can tolerate, but in your case, I know you're just a big cum-dripping snatch that cries for mommy when he eats black pepper.

No, I'm hispanic and could eat things that would melt your stomach lining.
That sauce you posted is made by a guy who has like 10 different levels of heat for his brand of "DEATH" sauces because that's all his sauces have to offer.

Build that wall, paco.

I like the idea of hot sauce and I sometimes buy a bottle.
But I never know what to use it for, doesn't really go with anything.
Usually I just use it for eggs and maybe when making a chili or something.
If you cook a nice meal, you don't want to hide the flavor with any over the top sauce, ketchups included.

What are you guys using it for?

Right after your guy defeats ISIS in 30 days, Jethro.

I put mine on a bunch of stuff, from sandwiches/gyros/burgers, nachos, tacos, eggs, pizza, fish/seafood...

They are always so acidic though, I think that is what ruins it for me.

Just to dab on stuff, nothing overpowering. Few dops on pizza, chicken, cheese and sandwiches, that sort of thing. What kind of sauce do you buy? There's lots of "types", like sriracha is a garlicky chili paste, tabasco is a vinegary sauce, goya is an oniony sauce, el yucateco is stewed peppers & spices. none of them are good for "everything". with spaghetti, soups, chili and stews I tend to just spice them up with crushed red pepper flakes as opposed to a sauce because I don't like adding vinegar or the other flavors to them. eggs will take any hot sauce just fine though

I fucking love the green. Got a bottle of reserve that I am going to try on some eggs this weekend.

You just gotta find the right sauce, one that doesnt have vinegar as a main ingredient. El Yucateco isnt vinegary/acidic at all

Anything with capsicum extract in it is bullshit.

Fried chicken, fried chicken livers, pizza, tacos/anything hispanic, rice, oysters, greens....the