Okay Sup Forums, im 23 and have never had a girlfriend, im very below average looking and fat...

Okay Sup Forums, im 23 and have never had a girlfriend, im very below average looking and fat, but i have citizenship in a first world country and a decent (55k/year) job.

I just finished watching that #MoreThanAFefuge thing on youtube and i got an idea, So i was thinking of going over to some war torn country, 3rd world shit where people are dirt poor or middle of a war (Zimbabwe, Syria, Uganda), just anywhere there are loads of poor people and finding myself a qt to bring back.

if i was able to find one, take her on a few dates and convince her to move back here (citizenship wouldnt be an issue, not amerifat) how loyal do you think she would be?

shoot yourself faggot

This is fucking hilarious.

She'd bring her family over and they'd all live with you until they decide you're a piece of shit (so like less than a day) and decide to murder you and live in your house.

You sound like a huge pussy so I don't think you'd put up much resistance.

9/10. Great idea. Think you should do it.

Fuckin race traitor

Slums of Mexico would be best for this

instead, marry an obese WASP landwhale and bend the gravitational field together

This. Her whole fucking family would immigrate and live in your flat.

link to vid?

>implying she wouldn't leave you the minute she became a citizen

>until they decide you're a piece of shit (so like less than a day) and decide to murder you and live in your house
.. that escalated rather quickly, I'd say.

Sup Forums pls

Are you serious, OP?

You know it's much, much easier than that. Honestly. Just book a flight to the Philippines. Get to know the place, meet people. Catholic girls. All want marriage to a rich (relatively speaking) foreigner. Sure, you'll have to kick over some money to the family, for always. But you'll get your wife, you'll get your kids.

I'm not shitting you either. But go a few times. You want a nice girl, not a bar girl. You may confuse the two, that's why you should get to know the people first.

Well, it doesn't take long to figure out OP is a waste of oxygen.

It sounds like a very unfulfilled relationship. Why don't you get in shape, lean to talk to women and find a kindred spirit, ride or die bitch.

>race traitor
>implying he can get any girl
Can't be a traitor if you have no opportunities.

OP, start going to bars and wasting money carelessly.I mean you got a 55k job with no gf right? That will attract a lot of woman to you.

lol yeah, race traitor implies OP has value.

You will have her entire extended family living with you in your apartment and draining your resources for the rest of your life

Biaaatch of op is fat cheekly and ugly ..may be lots of dicks ve brushed those cheeks

I don't know how fat you or ugly you are bro but I used to be in the same situation only i was almost 30 at the time i was 430lbs and i'm about a 3/10 in looks all I did was go to the gym and drop about 180lbs and the confidence boost alone was enough for me to stumble into a relationship with my now wife, it sounds like shit talking when niggers on Sup Forums yell it at you but legit getting into somewhat shape for my height was enough to turn it around for me

completely agree to this.. pinay bitches loves foreigners with money as long as you treat her like a princess she will suck you nonstop.

Oh god....
If you're making a decent amount of money and you are 23:
Find a good personal trainer, work out, lose weight and build muscle, dress well (no fucking fedora/any hat/long coat etc),
feel better about yourself and build confidence. I can guarantee you will find someone.
Stop fantasising about bullshits and if you need to nut, find clean and attractive brothel hookers and learn the basics.

Hit the gym, get a nice haircut and clothes that fit. Don't neglect hygiene and learn to talk to people. Once you do this you can get any qt you want.

Jesus fucking christ. Just go to the gym, stop cramming tenndies down your fat throat, find some friends and talk to girls in bars. Fucking hell

Seriously, dedicate the next year or 2 of your life to looking better. Please.

If you're white, consider going to the Caucasus, Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, South Africa, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico to find an at least white-ish wife.

Bitch would leave you as soon as she could. Working out would be easier...

woah

Okay, i only make 55k thought, i know philys is somewhat poor but would 55k/year be enough for that ?

OP you are funny but apart from that, working out & looking good suggestions I just read are overrated. it is still something you should do to take care of yourself and looking good is always a bonus. but I think it is better to invest in your character. otherwise you will just get girls who are mostly interested in looks and the more interesting you get, the more pussy will ignore your looks.

its enough.. as of now $1 is like 50php.

People in these muslim countries will enver let you marry theyr dayghters and you will end up killed Muslims marry muslims and muslim woman are allways protected by tehyr brothers ecc

Is that Mohammad and Ayesha?

Go to Mexico, Brazil or Colombia. There's white or pass for white mestizos. They clean, cook and are good moms. Also sexy and like to fuck. They would want marriage first because they're catholic.

Go to vietnam.
Get yourself a female hooker.... Yes, double check to be sure. Be sure to wear a rubber.
Have fun for a while, come home.
Don't marry them.

If you don't speak their language, don't keep them.
You'll get max 2 years out of them then they can legally divorce you and still stay.

Yeah but Asians are ugly.

True, and it has nothing to even do with getting laid; there's just an epidemic of white people not being capable of dressing themselves going on and it's making the whole race look like the undignified barbaric dregs of humanity Caesar said we were.

*Southeast Asians