Hi Sup Forums it's my plant growing normal ??

Hi Sup Forums it's my plant growing normal ??
It's my first time i grow an autoflower seed so i need some advice from someone who knows beter about autoflower

It's fucked only option is to start over

How can you tell?

Looks sick. Probably low PH. Add a cup or two of bleach to the soil.

Yeah you're right

looks good.
once you set your lights to 12/12 leave it that way. no light AT ALL during the dark cycle. it will take a week or two before you see things popping out (that will be buds on a female plant, seeds on a male plant) and after a couple of months you'll get one or the other.

also this guy is fucking with you.

OP, it's fine. Stop being so nanny

It's doing totally fine. There's actually not much you can do wrong with autoflowering strains. That's the upside of that characteristic, the downside is lower yield and higher spread of psychoactive substance percentage.

You might want to use a bigger pot from now on, though.
Your plant might start suffocating soon if you gonna keep this one for the whole time.

I have put the lights to 20h and 4h of dark

what the hell are you talking about? Autos are a lot easier to fuck up and you can't increase veg time to make up for the fuck ups.

I mean 'soon' as in 'within the next 4-6, maybe 8 weeks'. Yeah, I know. 'Soon' I said.

After all, I'm still a pothead - my perception of time usually is kinda stretched. My 'soon' is probably later than yours ;)

Who the fuck can explain how to fucking actually make this plant ok and not fuckit up ??

Where'd you get the seeds OP?

Just water it every now and then, and add some organic nutrients.

Soil is actually a lot harder to grow weed in, I've never had a succesful soil grow. I always use coco coir.

Holand

JTRIG, please go.
We're not hurting anyone here, so why do you?

Looks good, i set the light on 14 hours a day, it's autoflower.

Best results with autos come from 20/4.

This is how i did it from the begining 20h light and 4h of dark

yeah, keep doing it that way.

Thanks alot guys for the help really appreciate it

Play Plantasia for it. That'll make it feel better