Haha you libcucks got smoked again. Hows that Georgia election treating you...

haha you libcucks got smoked again. Hows that Georgia election treating you? You going to count it as a moral victory again? the most expensive house race in history and you lost it all. hahahaha people are tired of your batshirt ideas and have had enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They said it was going to be a referendum on trump. Instead it was another show that america is sick and tired of the left.

Snowflakes crying again. It's just like the presidential election night all over again.

So far, there have been four special elections for Congress -- each deemed by the Democrats and the mainstream media "a referendum on President Trump."

Here's how the Democrats have fared:

1. Loss.
2. Loss.
3. Loss.
4. Loss..

hahahahahahaha

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING SO MUCH" - TRUMP

he was right guys

You cant stop the trump train baby

Democrats -- as per usual -- will say, "Oh boy, we got real close in a GOP district, we're coming on now," but don't let them fool you. They threw everything they could at this race -- millions in outside cash, Hollywood celebrity endorsements, from unfunny comedian Chelsea Handler and Star Trek's George Takei -- and still got beat badly.

>Southern state
>republican elected
you act like it was a major victory lol business as usual if you ask me

the democrats didnt think so and i why they spent the most they ever have on a house election.

Not sure waiting for your next whiny tweet

GET EM HAHAH WE LOVE THESE LIBERAL TEARS!!!!!
CRY MORE LIBERALS HAHA WE WILL NEVER GO THIRSTY WILL ALL THESE TEARS

It's a southern state, there no hope for those retards

niiiice

This post: literally 99.999999% samefag summerfag that apparently doesn't have a job.

The average dem isn't going to go with this white genocide BS or this gender spectrum garbage. If the Dems become moderate again, then people will come back

Make America shit again yay

Georgia 6 was the only one of those that were remotely close to begin with. People should've saw this from a mile away though, even though Trump popularity is down in that district, the GOP isn't.

im sorry your dream of kissing muslim and illegal immigrants asses isnt popular or choosing a gender based on what you feel like that day.

Republicans
We are about family values, so watch us strip apart the health care system, tax breaks for the wealthy, and cut back the EPA because big business is good at policing it's self historically. Oh yea coal, you that energy source from the preindustrial revolution, it's clean now and China made up climate change

The Georgia race wasn't even close. He lost the district to her worse than hillary lost it to trump.

Romney winning it by 23 points is a more important factor than Trump winning it by 2.

Its fucking Georgia. What the fuck did people expect :/

Atlanta suburbs are trending purple though.

obamacare was shit. you are obviously a kid who doesnt have to pay for it or you wouldent say that, trickle down economics baby, the epa over stepped its bounds and was hurting people "i cant do shit on my own land because there might be a rare tree frog or some shit on it", "epa studies that costs tens of millions and hold projects up for years and years", most of the worlds energy comes from coal you asshat, and its turning out that more and more scientist are saying climate change is bullshit. what do they call it now? A climate hiatus. lol lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus

"In January 2017, a study published in the journal Science Advances cast further doubt on the existence of a recent pause, with more evidence that ocean temperatures have been underestimated.[24][25] An April 2017 study found the data consistent with a steady warming trend globally since the 1970s, with fluctuations within the expected range of short term variability.[26]"

Another review finds "no substantive evidence" of a pause in global warming.[20][21] A statistical study of global temperature data since 1970 concludes that the term 'hiatus' or 'pause' is not justified.[22]

> thinking that your vote matters and is the best way to initiate change.

If by purple you mean purple drank

Was it a big shift towards the reps?

Nice meme, not educated enough to actually form a counter argument I see

you are too stuck in your ways, it doesnt matter anyway because the country will go to the right like it has been doing and nothing you can do will stop it. so suck it.

Isn't Georgia a republican state? Anything outside of Atlanta and a few burbs is garbage.

wwaaa waaaa wwwaa

>names two D class actors.
Retard, Im not a democrat but I don't want to be on your side either

This... also checked

Your senator smells like fucking fish. Enjoy that, fucker.

>you are too stuck in your ways
>defends coal
Kek, have you been asleep for the past 20years, after trumps failure the dems will take over then the reps will after them and the cycle will continue

You Russian? I was reading that while climate change is a catastrophe in the making, Russians are happy that the colder areas are now warming so they can drill and use the land. Can't wait until WW3 starts and we can nuke you fucks.

How's not being under investigation for you going?

This, thank you for speaking the truth comrade.

Time is a rag.

I miss my old life, I thought this was going to be easier

yeah dems are doing a bang up job of taking over...they have lost how many federal and state seats?..hahahahahahahahaha

Thinking famine as policy is the way to go

pretty great considering there is not evidence.

After 8 yrs under dems, I'm not surprised, I laugh at your short sidedness in thinking it will never swing the other way. You are just as much of a snowflake as some liberals

Are you seriously retarded? You can't cite Wikipedia.

That "spending no money on winnable races like leftists so we can dump more money on some Georgia neolib shithead than Labour dumped on the entire British election and still lose to a woman who thinka that being paid a living wage is bad" vibe is fucking killing me. I'm a leftist and at this point I probably despise the fucking DCCC more than you trumpfags do.

Tom Perez can eat shit

I don't like the SJWs too but getting that man elected is seriously hindering the progress of America, but I guess republicans are too blind to see this too.

Brings up hill dawg in a trump investigation discussion. Nice deflection attempt, also its obstruction of justice and not the Russian shit his underlings apparently are tied up in.

This. If you're academic or have studied in a university you'll know wikipedia is bias and inaccurate

yeah you can wait it out for a decade or two. hahaha

Your memes are retarded facebook aunt tier. What are you, twelve?

But seriously, user, "a living wage" as an idea is absolute bullshit. MIT produced a living wage calculator, and it says for a single mom of 3 living in my relatively poor city, you'd have to pay her 58k a year for it to be a living wage. You can't seriously think McDonald's is going to hire an unskilled worker at that wage. But there are thousands of babymamas just like that in my city, thanks to liberal social values.

progress towards a super queer all minority paradise?

yeah i guess i can see how not backing down from muslims and north korea before they nuke everyone is hindering progress. making new and better trade deals with foreign countries and getting china and japan to invest billions in the us is shit too.

Who said that? Your insecurities?

I live in GA#6 and what you all have to understand is they will vote party over candidate any day of the week. They support the GOP and a good bit think Trump is a fool but trust the party. They stuck with Handel because she is republican and want to see what she can do. Remember she is replacing Price and her seat is up in 2018 so if she fucks up she will be out.

Hahaha. Spin it however you can. Libs are rejected once again.

Extreme economical liberals a.k.a. 'conservatives' calling people who stand for heavy economical regulation 'liberals'
American politics, everyone.

Hahaha you dumbass libs said we were going into a deep freeze in the 70's then it was global warming and what is it now? Climate change. Make up your fucking minds

Economics is for the Greek for household management.
Did you know that words change meanings over time?
Gay used to mean happy. Now it means "I vote for Democrats" or "I support Corbyn."

Your attempt to trigger user is laughable. Some places will get hotter while others will get cooler, hence the term climate change. Did you know things like shifting tectonic plates can cause climate change? Or are you under the assumption that the climate has always been like this?

Decline of the two-parent family has as much to do with economic stability as it does with "liberal social values". Regardless of how right-wing or left-wing an American state is socially, you can track single parenting along class lines. My personal thought is that police reform, national daycare policies, and living wages might enable more people to live well, raise their kids in a good environment, and be present when they want to. Access to cheap reproductive controls might also help.

People have always been screwing around. Can't change that. But we can incentivize it to be done in a healthy way that gives whatever kids show up a good future.

Might I suggest that a syatem in which people being paid enough to live is impractical doesn't deserve to continue?

Wow so surprised a democrat didn't win in fucking Georgia.

It was neither.

Amurican spotted

Atlanta isn't in this district though.

>was shit
You act like it's not still he law of the land. My obamacare plan is affordable af, it needs to be fixed it not scrapped. It's nowhere near as bad as the house republican plan that the senate immediately scrapped and trump himself called "mean."

Arguments 0/10
Maymay trolling 2/10

>there is not evidence.
Hey guess it's Robert mueller himself with the inside scoop

Not in a research paper for college. That's not what Sup Forums is though, and anyone can go to the link and see the actual references listed and hyperlinked on the bottom of the page

>People have always been screwing around. Can't change that
In fact, that's the ideology that produces 85% illegitimacy rates in the hood.
You can't, ever, raise kids well by accepting the destruction of the family and replacing it with bureaucrats.
And we have a system that pays people well IF they don't have several kids out of wedlock and drop out of school. Thomas Sowell has some interesting articles about how a married black couple who stay married and finish school and wait till after marriage to have kids has a higher standard of living than white peers who do the same.
What liberal dems want is a system where individuals can make a series of terrible life choices and still do well in life. No such system is feasible.

Your're right in one regard, we need a win badly. Your triumphant attitude about it makes me feel sorry for you. Your party's policies are deliberately fucking you over and they've got you all cheering them on like drunken football fans on Sunday afternoon. I understand SJWs are annoying, but the real irony is that you use the word "cuck" against us when American conservative voters might be the largest group of cucks in history.

It wasn't either. Just media drama. That district has been the republican's since the 70s.

Youve certainly got your conservative talking points down. You may have reached the ultimate goal of modern conservatism. Total immunity to evidence and facts.

Billions of tons of methane are trapped in the Siberian permafrost. If enough of it melts and releases the Methane we are all fucked. Estimates range from "We're already fucked" to "we have a few decades". I hope you live long enough to severely regret your willfully ignorant stance.

This is the cry of the sore loser
Dems from around the country pumped millions into the Dem candidate
Something like 80% of his donations came from California, New York, etc.
Dems spent around 30 million on the race, more than any other House race in history.
It's not redneck country; it's an Atlanta suburb, and Atlanta is as blue as it gets.
Dems thought they could take it. Days ago, the liberal media was predicting it.
A candidate Dems loved, a young hipster intellectual who was handsome and urbane, got beat by a fat middle-aged woman.
It was a major loss.

See this poster for someone who has the liberal "I won't address your points but only call you names" method of debate down pat.

You mean thanks to Conservative gutting of education, access to birth control, and abortion. The whole Conservative solution to the problem is "If you can't afford children don't ever have sex." Fucking brilliant...

The sad part is treating this like some sort of game. We are all losers in the current political climate. The real difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans have become masters at fucking their constituents, while convincing them it's the Democrats doing the fucking. Not saying the Dems don't do it. The Republicans are just much better at it. Anyone who took a high school level Econ course should be able to reason out that Republican economic policies are a scam, because at their core they violate supply and demand, but you don't give a shit because Republicans have convinced you that Dems are coming to take your guns away, and then force you to get gay married...

I can't take someone as hysterical and retarded as you seriously.
But honestly, you went into the ghetto where families were already fragile, and you offered them everything they needed to destroy the family completely. They did. You succeeded. And now everyone pays the price.
BTW, not being a goddamn retard would be a start for you. It's quite possible to have sex without pregnancy.
BTW, I live in a blue city that spends 24k per pupil and graduates 48%. So fuck off with your "gutting of education" bullshit.

This was a dumb post.
>Democratic economics, where you punish success and drive businesses away with taxation and regulations, are smart.
KYS

They gutted the fuck out of your education, didn't they little boy? You ended up getting out of school, thinking you were smart and successful. Then you realized you were a fucking moron so you got online where you could look shit up and act like you know FUCK ALL.

Poor, poor sweet child.

Damn conservatives, thinking people should be able to compare pros and cons to make difficult but weighted choices. Its like those idiots think if you take away the consequences for bad decisions, bad decision making will increase.

If something makes people happy you should unconditionally choose that option

Actually, I came from successful parents who put me in private schools to escape the lib-dem social experiment of bussing white kids to the ghetto and vice versa, and they even paid my way through college. Worked my way through grad school on my own.
So your ad hom hysterics only make me laugh at what a poor, dumb, impotent faggot you are.

As one can clearly see, both are Fucking retarded.

>mfw these are many people's exact beliefs

I particularly love the libs crying, "We won't stop, we'll keep fighting for women's rights!"

... ... ...You ignorant twats! It was a WOMAN that WON!