She's only 14 years old

She's only 14 years old.
She's a self made millionaire now.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2017/06/19/cash-me-outside-girl-new-car-danielle-bregoli-porsche-pic-salary/
hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/23/cash-me-outside-tour-danielle-bregoli-weird-rider-demands/
buzzfeed.com/angelospagnolo/the-cash-me-outside-girl-has-merch-now-and-smh-its-amazing?utm_term=.fl5y56OrW#.mi5yz5Moa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hollywoodlife.com/2017/06/19/cash-me-outside-girl-new-car-danielle-bregoli-porsche-pic-salary/

hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/23/cash-me-outside-tour-danielle-bregoli-weird-rider-demands/

buzzfeed.com/angelospagnolo/the-cash-me-outside-girl-has-merch-now-and-smh-its-amazing?utm_term=.fl5y56OrW#.mi5yz5Moa

>tl;dr she get's paid $50,000 to do talk shows and radio shows. (plus $3,000 per diem for security, refuses to stay in anything less than a 4 star hotel).
>pending reality TV show - $350,000 per episode X ~20 episodes a season

Still feel the same as I did the other 12 times you posted this thread.

I don't give a fuck.

>self made
Kek

only 14 and looks like a homeless crack addict who blows people for 30 dollars
i dont care about money and everything about her life is sad and pathetic. just a wanna be nigger who pretends to be a ghetto crack whore on TV. she´s even more of a trash than kardashians and i didnt think that was even possible

shes what jews want on TV to ruin west 1488

Just more evidence that America is cancer and the meme economy is being invaded by normies.

There are plenty of people out there of all ages with more money than me, why would her being one of them make a difference to my life?

Some clowns just wear a different kind of makeup.

No ones is self made on the internet

She's a self made millionaire for this
>"LOLOLOL SHE SAY SUMTHING FUNNE XDDDDDDDDDD TIME TO SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK
She's gonna be broke in a good five years just look at honey boo boo she's the same way

People call trump self made. The phrase has lost all meaning, it's just a prefix for any millionaire now

She'll be broke, and sucking dick for rocks in 8 years.

>Self made

She wasn't self made. We made her.

begone stormnigger
follow your leader

She will be broke by 18. And dead by 20

I second that.

I'm certain her success and money will last too. She's already making some really good investments.

Okay boy she got rich cause she went ahead and made herself a fool and made it her thing. You go up there and make a fool of yourself bet you run off the stage crying

>follow your leader
okay that starts with gassing you jews, get in the owen schlomo and take your (((hollywood))) crack whore with you

inb4 404

"self made", yeah cause the shit tier of the American populous didnt do it for her.. *rolls eyes*

she didnt do shit all that happened is jews running degenerate entertainment business promoted her to make west decline even faster
she had money goyim why dont you be a crack whore too and talk like a teethless ghetto slut? every 20 dollar blowjob is a road to millionaireship. fucking idiots

>The Jews and niggers did everything

Is hilarious how she looks like a 14 year old when beside post pubescent gals

niggers the jew puppet jews dont care about other races and make blacks look like shit when jewing multiculturalism isnt more money income for israelis

Is this a competition to see how many times you can say nigger and Jew?

She compelled us to make her.

I just wanna see her titties.

>jews run the media and ruin society!
another one fell for the memes

obviously not, he forgot to change "blacks" to "niggers"

C A P I T A L I S M

tits or gtfo

>-o-oy vey its just a meme g-g-goyim
are you sweating coins yet schlomo?

Alright I've had enough of this

I can't wait until she is 9 months pregnant with a black baby and those udders double in size.

This bitch is gonna be homeless in less then a year

It is a meme, and it's not right.
I hold a fact that I observed myself and it simply destroys your belief in this meme; the society in Israel isn't any better than in the usa and girls here have completely no dignity for themselves.

You were saying?

Trump isn't a millionaire tho. He's a billionaire. He turned a million into a billion. That's pretty damn impressive. It's the equivalent of turning a thousand dollars into a million.

This girl will just turn into another Hollywood horror story. She'll turn to drugs and alcohol thinking she's made it and squander all her money and get taken advantageous by people much smarter than her. Feels good.

I guess there's a difference from niggers and blacks. Trash vs Normal, upstanding people.

shes bad at money management, which is too bad if i were in her position i woulda capped on my money lmao

I sincerely respect and admire her. She is obviously a smart and intelligent person for using this media space she was given, and she's only 14. At the same time i have very little respect for the jealous people hating her because of her volatile personality and bad manners. She is rich only and only because of you hating on her brought her attention and she knew how to use it.

Sounds like your mad all that cocksucking hasn't made you rich yet. Maybe you can steer another sucker in that wierd ass direction but not me

Found the kike.

No he isn't. He just released a collection of financial documents showing he's 315 million in debt. Trump is as broke as a nigger but pretends to be as rich as a jew. He's a literal nigger jew.

>"girl"
Are these biological girls or traps?
If first ones, than they should rethink their make-up. Their face structure isnt made for that styling.

>turning a million into a billion is like turning a thousand into a million

I didn't know it was possible to be this retarded

Spidey is here to safeus.
Praise Spiderman

>then

I would like to congratulate her by cumming on those big titties.

Fucking get.

This

I feel like she's gotten incredibly lucky but also worked incredibly hard to take advantage of the oppurtunity she was given. Imagine being 14 and your mom hates you so much she brings on dr. phil to try and make you feel like an insignificant piece of shit. Your mother and your family all despise you and dr phil gives you infamy. She took that infamy and turned it into millions. Instead of becoming a meme and fading into existence like so many other people who do embarassing shit on tv, she used her newfound time in the spotlight to turn a profit. Say what you want about her attitude and style The girl has a mind for money.

maximum kek.

>She's a self made millionaire now.

>self made

God Bless America

the land where anyone can make it

Nice Sup Forumsro

>Are these biological girls or traps?
>when you've been on Sup Forums too long

Get back to me in 20 years when this hoe crashes and burns.