Remember this guy? I just read that the case was dismissed since Lani did not cooperate and it was consensual...

Remember this guy? I just read that the case was dismissed since Lani did not cooperate and it was consensual, sad to hear that. Hey at least we ruined Brad's marriage and made him lose his job, he's living in Florida now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFrDXIUDcG0
imgmaze.com/PTc1Fg4rKAz4THTh6pMLWKd3H8Gf.php
imgmaze.com/CAdHifmXDKiFTKUvvjVpxt6TCpi6.php
imgmaze.com/RUr6lcS2zDRhI20JHTIdxuKz8DMF.php
imgur.com/1QpVHx2
thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1448/47/1448478436627.jpg
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/03/lawyer_for_brookwood_teacher_s.html
depositfiles.org/files/umuy6zw3g
ratemyteachers.com/brad-petrey/3966453-t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forumsrad did nothing wrong. He and Lani just wanted to be happy and raise a ruckus in the Waffle House because they loved Jesus so much.

Lani wouldnt even let Sup Forumsrad sample the goods until they were "married".

Way to go Brad tapping that sweet ass.

He was living the dream, but flew too close to the sun.

>we did it for the lawlz
No. You helped sjws do what they wanted. You're easily manipulated.

stormnigger begone

shave balls

#Shaveballs

>only evidence of prosecution is a woman's word
good grief, i thought you had to prove shit in court

The whole thing stemmed from jealously actually. The original poster of this all was some extremely obese kid in his class.

Did you shave your balls today, user?

>Remember this guy?
No. Who is he?

youtube.com/watch?v=uFrDXIUDcG0

Never forget

I tried to warn everyone in the threads as it was happening. I agreed that e-mailing him was fun, but after that, it was bullshit.

he never should have lost his job or his marriage. he was living the dream, and sjw Sup Forumstards cost him everything.

I wanted to black mail him to get more graphic pics of Lani

They were so fucking happy.

You fucks cost him the only good thing he will ever have in his life

imgmaze.com/PTc1Fg4rKAz4THTh6pMLWKd3H8Gf.php

imgmaze.com/CAdHifmXDKiFTKUvvjVpxt6TCpi6.php

imgmaze.com/RUr6lcS2zDRhI20JHTIdxuKz8DMF.php

I might be wrong but I remember we pwned him because of how easy it was to find all the pictures. like he posted one picture then we reverse searched it and it went straight to a photobucket with shitloads of pictures that were public. the retard didn't even use a password

good job being a jealous sjw cunt

it wasnt him that had the photobucket account, it was her brother who found the pictures that Sup Forumsrad had sent to Lani, and the brother accumulated the pictures in photobucket and then posted a picture a picture of his sister in a "pictures you shouldnt post" thread.

>guy loses everything because he can only attract damaged underragers
>guy post his photo exploits in /picsyoushouldn'tshare/
>Sup Forums finds out and the shitstorms starts
>anons black mail him
>while others report him
>guy gets arrested
>loses his job
>loses his............hot? jail b8'er
>mu-muh fuken SJWs they did this to us

No Sup Forums you all did this to yourselves being so unquenchably thirsty everyday of the hour. This why we can't have good things

lol what a weirdo

That was before Sup Forumsrad found out she couldn't hold a job because AUTISM and she burns cole.

shave balls

Lani does not burn coal. You shut your lying whore mouth. Lani is as pure as a mountain sunrise.

Link?

Also all hail Based Brad.

Alright, so who wants to dump the Lani nudes?

Brad literally did nothing wrong.

You got proof she burns coal?

check out

exept she got fucked by a nigger

Safe links?

I know, he even shaved balls ffs

Did this faggot ever find the scantrons for test?
It's always in the last place you look, you know. Maybe in Lanis sopping wet ham wallet?

idk what's going on but i'd fuck the shit out of the blonde

This teacher fell in love with one of his students and had a secret relationship with her.

kinda i didnt have a problem

Go search Brad and Lani on Reddit or 9gag

also

imgur.com/1QpVHx2

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1448/47/1448478436627.jpg

Looks like Based Brad is making a constitutional challenge to unlock the Loli Tier for teachers.

al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/03/lawyer_for_brookwood_teacher_s.html

>A Tuscaloosa County judge is considering a request by the attorney for a former Brookwood High School teacher to declare unconstitutional the state's law that prohibits a school employee from having sex with a student under age 19.
>The girl who had sex with Petrey filed an affidavit in the case supporting Petrey and stating she and her parents would not participate in his prosecution.

Lani, Senpai has noticed you. He will shave balls.

depositfiles.org/files/umuy6zw3g

Full set

what age are we talking?

Lani would never fuck a nigger. Look at this face. She is innocent

faggit

Her in grade 9 when they met, graduating when they got caught.

She was over 18, but its still a crime in Alabama because of the teacher/student relationship.

She was never with him when she was underaged. All the pics are 18+

>the only good thing he will ever have in his life
unlike his wife. Fuck off.

i'd wait 1000 years for a goddess like that

can we get an image dump of lani? i want to fap one out to her now to celebrate.

get the fuck off Sup Forums you fucking moral police.

I hate jealous 12 year olds like you

Why is it that everyone who's life that goes to shit moves to florida

cunt like we can talk
>also australian

No you fuck off desperate virgin

I know, right?

Yeah. She's a young white girl who makes poor decisions.

Based Brad is severely underrated. His lolis don't appreciate him enough.
ratemyteachers.com/brad-petrey/3966453-t

revisionist bullshit

It was a lulz thread, nothing more. No one did what they did because he deserved it, it was done because he was an absolute moron who left a trove of evidence on a fucking unsecured photobucket account. And that shit is hilariously retarded.

not when it is a woman accusing you

you like feet?

Because australia is too far away

you like curls?

where do i get more pics of her without being arrested

All the pics are 18+, no nude underage pics.

Godess

There was only 3 shots with her bewbs and 2 of them are in this thread. I'm surprised no one's posted the bathtub pic yet.

>ywn worship Lani's exquisite feet

She is top tier wife material/breeding stock

He was living the dream

>no bathtub

I think it's pretty cool that she and her parents refused to cooperate with the prosecution.

Dude lives in Florida now and one article said she also lives out of state...hopefully they can find a way to be together. The media persecution of this guy was fucked up - he'll never be able to live a normal life, but hopefully he can spend the next 40 years tapping Lani's sweet ass.

indeed

Yeah, he fucked a girl. Big deal. Do you virgin have anything better to do?

Innocent enough to take two crack dealers, you seriously think she'd say no to that? Lol user

F

At least this lil cutie did it the old fashioned way and got her big dick from an older man. Unlike these white whores today spreading AIDS by fucking niggers.

I'm really just amazed a dude with that much shoulder hair could land young puss like that.

lies, lies, lies

Even if Brad knocked up Lani and was forced to stay away from her, I'd raise the child as my own and make several more with her.

S H A V E

pw?

>She was never with him when she was underaged. All the pics are 18+

Not that this makes it true, but she and her parents released a statement stating the same. Don't know if she gave a sworn statement under oath but take it for what it's worth.

Thank you for the drops and risking a permaban for posting under 18 pics.

Nigger, the time line doesn't add up for that to be true. Makes sense for the uncooperative parties to lie in that way though. I would.

>tfw I ask if I can worship her feet

k

let the world burn you fucking cuck. who gives a shit about anyone, it so fucking pointless.

thats because you tip camgirls.

she wasnt underage. Their Gatlinburg trip (where all the titty pics came from) was months after her 18th birthday

I hope the mods believe this.

I remember posting stuff on their school's facebook band page and trying to get media attention. That was a very fun time. What year was that?