Is islam a race?

Is islam a race?
In my class I get called a racist for having criticism on islam when I try to tell them that islam is not a race but a religion/belief they tell me it is a race without any reason they just say it is, when I ask them what the meaning of racism is they won't answer and just scream at me calling me a racist...
Btw I live in the Netherlands in a "multi-cultural school" basically 99% muslims refugees 0.5% other refugees and the rest is people that are actually from the Netherlands.

Islam is not a race just like Christianity is not a race.

racist.

Then why are they all saying it is? I really don't understand and I'm getting a headache, I know muslims fuck their cousins so most of them are brain dead autists but still how can one be so retarded? I mean fuck they all agree that islam is a race and when I ask them why it is a race they just tell me it just is...

racist prick.

Find a new school, sounds like a total breeding ground for terrorists

No.736503460
If you're not trolling please end your life

No.736503533
I already am but I need to finish this year...

You're under arrest

It's a race if you treat it like it is.

Race is all socially constructed. So, if you treat brown Muslims as a separate race of people, then you are being racist.

No.736503635
Allahu Akbar

>This thread
Wew lads I guess summer is here

No.736503667
I'm not doing that AT ALL, all I did was say I don't agree with ramadan and think it's unhealthy since they're not eating at all and then at midnight start eating a SHIT ton of food.

Fasting was your critique? No wonder they told you to shut up.

Only if youre a fucking inbred moron like muslims.

Islam = religion. Its not a fucking nationality or color of skin.

FFS tell your liberal arts professors to kindly neck themselves

99% of the muslims in my class/school are brain dead autists who know nothing about islam and beat up anyone who has criticism on islam.
When I say it's freedom of speech they tell me NO THAT IS RACIST YOU WILL GO TO JAIL PRAISE ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!

No.736503856
When I talked to my teacher about it she told me: Well, you shouldn't eat when they're around it's disrespectful! So basically what she's telling me is that I can't eat ANYWHERE since those muslims are fucking everywhere!

>Btw I live in the Netherlands in a "multi-cultural school" basically 99% muslims refugees 0.5% other refugees.

Here is your problem. You're trying to reason with brainless idiots.

What the fuck am I supposed to do then? I can't do shit since I'm in the minority. All I can do is bring a knife to school and wait for them to attack me so I can stab those muslims fucks as self defense.

Why is faggotfucker using "No." To reply to a reply
Fucking newfag
Gtfo fatherfucking netherlands kid
Go fuck yo mom or something
Refugees are terrorist u dnt know that simple fact
What are you kiddo??
Fuck off m8

Do you know how Sup Forums works?

>No.736503460

wtf is wrong with you, do you not know how quoting works?

I'm new what do you care? lmao

This whole thread is pants on head stupid.

Also OP you're not a racist you're a bigot. I mean you're probably a racist too, but all we know for sure so far is that you're a bigot.

lurk moar

this

agreed

How am I a bigot? Just cause I disagree with someone's beliefs?

fucking this

samefag harder

>I know muslims fuck their cousins so most of them are brain dead autists

>live in the Netherlands
theres your problem, time to move kiddo, europe rip

I guess there's nothing you can really do about it other than self defense thing. Good luck avoiding future suicide bombers.

>be twelve year old in the netherlands
>realise that there are too many muslims
>go reddit and ask what to do
>get called a massive racist, and all my posts get downvoted into oblivion
>guess I should find a more red pilled website
>go to Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums
>reply to posts by acting as if the post number is the persons name
>get called a massive newfag
>doesn't matter, no posts that they can downvote