Gun thread. Whats your everyday carry, whats your favorite and what gun do you want that you haven't got yet?

Gun thread. Whats your everyday carry, whats your favorite and what gun do you want that you haven't got yet?

Euro fags post your BB guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

greekairsoft.gr/eshop/product.php?id_product=2029
youtu.be/l4m-wWNuSwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want this.

don't need a rosco to put a man down

lets see you hit a target for 30 meters away with your bare hands. Not everything is about killing something or someone.

Me and my backup gun

>being a Swefag
this is my gun.

My everyday carry is the Taurus 380 Auto. It's not super powerful or precise but it is small enough that you can easily carry it literally anywhere. I know so many people who are like "reee that's a pussy gun, Glock 26 baby" and then leave it at home all the time.

Favorite gun? I like the Springfield XD, the the ruger mark 2 is a great training gun because it uses 22.

My dream gun for home defense, which I can't afford or find, is the Ruger PC 9. It's a weird carbine that uses 9mm ammo and is perfect for home defense.

Glock 19

Go to /k/

>being a dutchfag
don't have a pic of my G36 or pistol handy. but oh well. pistol is Armorer works HX1102.

In the future all pistols in the US are suppressed.

go to hell

I wish I was able to carry a gun

France sucks.

just carry a bb gun lol

Eurofag here...
Mostly I have my Mossberg semi-auto in my truck and with me when working (100% legally ).
Don't own any pistols but might get a revolver, a .357 magnum always feel good in the had down at the range.

greekairsoft.gr/eshop/product.php?id_product=2029

UK fag here
Guns are a plenty it's just ammo that's a cunt to get hold of
Quite expensive £500 for a shitty pistol then £150 for a some rounds
Ireland is still full of guns and ammo it's just getting hold of one in England that makes them expensive
Americans be all guns cucks and fat gimps
>muh trump
Be ashamed user be very ashamed

>yoga punch yoga punch yoga uppercut yoga flame

File name
+1i tenets

how many people have you shot?

you just jelly

EU fag here

So how do you aim the gun? Align the dots or align the top of the iron sights with the dots misaligned?

Thankfully i have never had to shoot anyone and hopefully i will never have to.

This is my favorite handgun. Step on front of the bus and you get your ass run over

Fits in my pocket.

right on man. so why carry around a gun everyday? Is it a confidence boost?

No not at all I do envy the food you guys have
I've shot an AR and a glock in vagas a few years back
It was Awsome but I can't understand and agree on semi auto and full auto rifles being sold to the public

Just like the fact that you used Rosco

I got one for sale. It's a good gun the only problem is the slide is so small

I sleep with everybody's wives and girl friends. If i take a bullet in the back i just want the chance to get even.

My EDC is My Kimber mainly due to light weight and I shoot extremely well with it.

My favorite is my USP

And gun I want that I don't have yet......

how much? New old i prefer an older one. with no rail.

.40 cal smith & wesson shield. Only problem I have with it is the magazines are quite small.

too much counterstrike? xD

fuckin sick bro no step on snek.

If you are within driving distance i will drive to your house tonight and give you 200. email me your address. [email protected]

If it's the capacity that is the problem, I would suggest the spring kits and base plates from magguts dot com. You can add up to +2 rounds from the factory capacity.

definitely needs it. Regular mag holds 5 rounds, extended holds 7

In houston tx. Sorry man I will only go through a gun broker. Won't meet up have had a bad experience in the past

I carry this badboy for one reason. Bears and boars.
It's a .460 XVR (S&W) with a custom Nill grip.

I have the 9mm with the spring and plate kit. Now my mags hold 9+1 and 10+1. You should have gone for the 9mm if capacity was a big deal for you. .40 is just all around terrible.

A part of me wants that.

pic related

to far anyway.

eh, it was a gift from my parents when I turned 21. Probably going to get a .45 or glock model 19 and keep this one as a secondary

That's 2 reasons REEEEEEEEE

>XVR
You just made me horny. My cousin has one he hunts with. It's insanely accurate the 10-12 rounds I got to fire with it.
Nice grip as well. The original was a little too bulky for me.

FUCKIN SICK

best weapon ever created. tell me more about how its uncomfortable you small handed trump-fags

If I'm 30m away, why do I need to shoot?

Fuck. Now I want big animals where I live so I have a reason to buy a hand cannon like that...

Semi-automatic encompasses basically all pistols, and a majority of rifles. Any of these require an extensive background check, and you can be denied for basically any reason. Banning these may as well be a total gun ban. Am I going to use a bolt-action for self defense? Carry a fucking flintlock pistol in my pants?

Automatic weapons are highly regulated, faggot. First, you have to find a class III firearms dealer, which isn't exactly easy in the first place. They then have to decide if they even want to deal with you. After this step, you have to apply with both the local and federal government, and both must approve you. This step includes an extensive background check, and you'll be denied for any type of flaw on your record. After this, you have to pay $200 for a tax stamp, and then you have to pay for the gun. Fully automatic guns made after 1986 can't be sold to the general public, so only ones that were manufactured before that time are sold. This means there's a finite amount, making them rare. For this reason, today, you're lucky to find a cheap fully automatic rifle for any less than $12000. So, after you've paid for your gun, you get it. Beginning to end, this process will take months at least.

Eurofag, here's them on the bed

Accept that you're a cunt.

I just went through that same process for my suppressor, it was 8 months back in January, I hear its pushing 10 months to approve a form 4 now. Same form for transfer of Suppressor, SBS, SBR, AOW, and Full Auto

This .40

No you don't. I literally has Grizzly bears roaming my property. My father was attacked in 83, nearly got his shoulder ripped off.. His .45 saved his life.
That's the reason I carry my "hand cannon".
I don't wanna end up as food.

Why do revolvers always look so fucking beautiful?
A Glock etc is probably a better gun (maybe not against a big damn bear) but looks like shit...
Always wanted a classic looking .45.
That .460 is a beast though, bloody hell.

nigga that's an airsoft gun

FUCKING AIRSOFT GUNS

i'm rollin with a makarov but soon swapping it for a walther ppk/s

Thats all they can get in the UK fuck off.

>pic related
SigSauer P230 SL

both great guns.

shit ppks clone

No you can get real ones, it's just requires lots of paperwork.

swap between my G19 and my. MP .45 mainly depends on the season and what I'm wearing.

Euro fags need this for fun and realism

youtu.be/l4m-wWNuSwY

m&p .40 police trade in

Glock 43

Glock 27 gen 4. Concealed carry choice of hickok45.

Exactly. Nobody is committing these crimes with SBRs or SBSs or full autos or suppressed weapons, etc. Too much time, too much money, and too much approval to be gotten the legal way.

have fun not being ashamed when mohammed is stabbing your family in front of you and you cant shoot him. brit pussy cuck

but but all semi autos are really full auto assaulty type weapons

>22

Ruger SR22

I'm partial to my Glock 23.

I also ordered four Chinese SKS back in the 90's when they were importing them like crazy. You could get a new one right out of the box for like $100 back then. So I've got a few of those that I really like.

For my anniversary I got a 1942 Mosin-Nagant which I use for target practice and hunting. So many people spend HUGE amounts on fancy hunting rifles when a Mosin-Nagant will do nicely. It's battle tested and tried and true...

No need for me to go spend $1000+ on some fancy hunting rifle.

My least favorite gun is the Klobb. Pic related.

retarded bong propaganda. full auto are not sold to the general public. need special fbi permits and fuck tons of bureaucratic hoop jumping

>1911
>light weight

Pick one

I carry a sig p938 in the summer and occasionally my Springfield champion when I feel like it.

Bait?

nice man. kimber is good quality. my dad has a kimber 1911 that functions beautifully. great firearm

Coywboy bebop is my favorite animu

I keep seeing these commercials on TV for "Henry Rifles".

They're thing is that they're all made in America. Are they any good? I haven't heard much about them.

you are very wrong friend

Everyday concealed carry Kahr PM9, all day sidearm in my office Canik TP9 V2. Favorite firearm S&W 29 44 Mag Revolver

I don't carry one because I'm happy with the size of my penis.

I've had mine for a while now, never had any issues and she's a tack driver

> Whats your everyday carry
No frill Glock 19, only thing I've done to it was add the grip plug to keep dust out and switch the standard sight to night sight (they didn't have the pre-install night sight version in stock at the time and I didn't want to wait)

The Henry was a very good gun back in the day, beautiful and reliable. The winchester 73 outperformed it but something about the Henry was and still is beautiful.

unless your dick shoots bullets it wont be any help when your being beat to death by 10 niggers.

My best friend that I carry everyday and that can save my life.

G19 Gen 4

Ruger SR40c. 9+1 Caliber: 40 S&W holstered. 15 round backup magazine. $380.
>I sold all of my Glocks after I bought it.
Don't get me wrong, Rugers are not usually that great. But in this case, Ruger accidentally created a masterpiece.

I'm an order of magnitude more accurate with this weapon. And it's light as hell considering how much firepower I carry. Fuck carrying a brick around with you all day.