Obama Promises to Enrich the Suburbs

Video below discusses the Social Contract and why Obama is breaking that Contract by moving sub-humans into White neighborhoods.

He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using our money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOvqIxIvcqw

Here is a better idea: Move Detroit niggers to Chicago and Chicago niggers to Detroit. Let them enrich each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
youtube.com/watch?v=dkDyM7nKvH4
shfwire.com/new-hispanic-residents-fuel-allentown-pa-growth/
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw living in the suburbs

RAMZPAUL also gives a little lesson on Human Bio-Diversity (HBD).

Much needed lesson for libtards who scream how much they believe in evolution but who want us to believe that human races that lived a continent apart for over 50,000 years evolved to be exactly the same

What the fuck is growing on your face, RamZPaul?

Think about it:

No park will be safe anymore.

Your girlfriend will be afraid when she has to close up a little late at the place she works, especially if there is money there.

Whites will be frightened about walking out into mall parking lots, even in the daylight.

Cops will be overloaded because of all of the gang activity caused by the enrichment.

Schools don't focus on education. Teachers just want to go home safe at night, with niggers in the classroom.

Niggers are not like whites.

Why ruin America, Obama and Castro?

How is this legal? Can't niggers and mudslimes stay in urban areas?

I grew up in the suburbs and every fight in school was between the

>President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” ...
>The 15-year experiment bombed.
>A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.
>Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents.
Thanks Obama

Bad things happen to innocent white people when blacks live near whites.

Yes it's part of his communist plan

Good. There are too many white privileged folks around who think that niggers are just like everybody else. What they need are a few Trayvons and Mike Browns to move into their neighborhood and educate them so they won't be so ignorant and will instead become enlightened racists.

To elect black leaders by flooding formerly white areas with niggers?

Black leaders are not any more intelligent than other blacks, most of them. Despite degrees.

And do you want this in your malls?

Every single day?

Whole video is good. The REALLY interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

Back it up. Back it up.

Well, given that Sup Forums would say the only good nigger is a dead nigger, and given the amount of guns white people have, maybe it'll result in a black genocide? I don't think that was Obama's plan, though.

This is a few weeks old

But still a gem

Never forget, anons, that in 1990 Ferguson, Missouri was almost 100 percent white.

Then the government moved the projects into town.

And life sucked for whites.

Especially sucked for the old white retired people who watched the value of their homes go to shit. So they are stuck there.

Prey to Ferguson Project Niggers in a town full of niggers suddenly.

Old white people who worked hard and played fair with people all of their lives are suddenly getting pushed around by niggers, who laugh at them.

This is what Obama wants to do to the rest of America.

White people are not lawbreakers, user.

But whites do need to arm themselves for self defense.

And this Obama/Beaner from
Houston plan to relocate Dindus into decent neighborhoods is going to end in a lot of dead niggers

There are now greendrop and "community donation centers" in my suburb. I noticed more homeless people around too. One of them keeps bothering me asking for money. I thought all the homeless people were being karted out to FEMA camps. Obama is insane. We need Trump.

i feel so culturally enriched now

Got those stats right here.

Look out your window and see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dkDyM7nKvH4

Is there a list of prosperous white areas that went to shit when they pumped niggers in.
I only know
>Ferguson
>Detroit
>Rhodesia
>South Africa
>Paris
You could probably include Baltimore and Chicago and I'm sure there are many more.
>maybe it'll result in a black genocide?
Nope, whites only defend themselves nowadays. White on black violence is quite rare.

We do need Trump. Badly.

Imagine how far education will slide from grade school and in community colleges. Blacks just don't think as well as whites.

They are incapable.

And they don't try very hard anyway.

This is what will also happen under Shillary or Hernie

Enrichment inbound

This explains what has been happening in my neighborhood in Florida.

I live in a really nice 100% white community. Like I go to the grocery store and NEVER see a black person. I grew up in a black area so it used to be the opposite, I was the only white person at the grocery store.

Within the past month or so I've been seeing niggers more and more. Not the working kind either. Like ghetto trash. I couldn't quite figure it out, because we are separated by quite a bit of road from the other part of town and all the housing in my area is way too expensive. Then my cousin who works at the bank told me the government is forcing these luxury apartments in my area to house welfare recipients. And same for the foreclosed homes that they own.

This is actually a really fucking scary communist policy . Because essentially what it's saying is that no matter how hard you work, whether to move to a nicer area, or whatever, you will always be surrounded by scum.

You really overestimate the stupidity of your average white person.

Yes it will.

They have both made anti-white comments, many times in many speeches.

South Africa is not a model of goodness. It is something to avoid if you have a white family.

WUUUUUURRRRRLLLLLD
STAAAAAAHHH

Some people have to learn the hard way.

Assuming he learned.

Some people never learn.

>start video
>less than one second in screaming baby apes in the back ground
>dis gonna be good

shfwire.com/new-hispanic-residents-fuel-allentown-pa-growth/

This place used to be called a 'Christmastown' for the dense Germanic population therein. A healthy Italian population, along with some East Europeans around WWII, provided ethnic cuisine.

That changed when they moved projects into the city, where Puerto Ricans came in droves. Crime rates skyrocketed, and the aging PA Dutch population saw home values plummet -- especially in the downtown area. Everything is graffitied and ruined there now, and businesses put up bars to protect themselves in some areas.

In the 50s, it was named by some magazine ('Time,' 'People,' some tabloid like that idk) 'The Most American Community in the U.S.'

I guess that name still fits.

Jesus lord. Even in Zootopia, that Disney propaganda movie with the cute bunny, about diversity, and multiculturalism... The animals lived in separate areas of the cities.

There are no White Neighborhoods, OP. Segregation has been illegal in the US since the '60s.

There are just neighborhoods. Good on Obama for enforcing the law.

Whites who are forced to interact with blacks as children develop a kind of PTSD.

Niggers see whites as prey, all their lives.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

I just read Puerto spics and Dutch. Thought you were talking about reading for a minute

he doesn't enforce the law at the border

With Blacks in City, State or National leadership, a kind of greasy inferiority oozes in.

When whites interact with blacks, they learn that inferiority is the new way of life.

that file name

>tazer takes 3 minutes of meticulous rewinding to reload

Sweet sweet slumification of all cities for all his rich buddies to gentrify.

No one will learn you fucking idiot. Just go look at any urban area, they go full blown cuck.

So did they pass it through HUD?

lol the good zip codes gonna get some jigs

Hardest working night-walker in America.
I don't know how he could do what he does, every single day. Whatever they paid that fucker, it wasn't enough.

Really exposed the lack of police work in that area. Glad Reddit funded him all new equipment, one of the few good things I recall them doing.

They tried this mixing bullshit with schools. It predictably failed miserably and the counter was charter schools.

The counter to what he's proposing is a deed restricted community.

Lost hard at that last line after all of the buildup.

IM FUCKING MAD!!!

where do I go to check my zip?

Yes they are shit.

Imagine every white town becoming all new Fergusons.

How fast will the white cops leave and the only potential recruits who apply to work there grab their dicks routinely.

kek proxies were made by whites and chinese. they need to be like tv

Seriously where do we check our zip code? I know it's already happening to me.

Trump better reverse this shit, that fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE

Yep, this is how they act. I would love to say they don't act like this all the time, but they do. You can see the entire cycle of Dindu life in the film. Guard tells kids to pipe down with their screaming, kids do, because he's an adult, and he has authority. But then you see the moms chimpout, because someone said something to her kids. Then kids see mom chimpout, and start chimping out themselves, thinking it's normal behavior. Fucking dad just walks around the entire time, saying not a thing at all, until the taser comes out, then suddenly, he cares about his children. He didn't give a fuck about all the bad shit they were learning, while watching the moms. He didn't get mad about them getting physical with another person, in front of his kids. But mom gets tased, and he's all

>IN FRONT MY KIDS!

Subhuman garbage. Poor little Dindus will end up exactly the same, acting a damn fool. I hope the sight of their mom getting tased will linger with them, but it probably won't.

>when they finally taze that nigger bitch after all the build up and she falls over in front of her kids who start freaking out

this video needs to be watched all the way through without fast forward to be truly appreciated.

No, I'm a minority and I want to live with only nice white people.

>I hope the sight of their mom getting tased will linger with them, but it probably won't.

It might, but they wont learn the right lesson. They will grow up to hate authority even more.

This is why I live in a gay neighborhood.

>Because essentially what it's saying is that no matter how hard you work, whether to move to a nicer area, or whatever, you will always be surrounded by scum.

That is pretty fucking scary.

Oh my god, imagine what it's going to do to the inner city housing markets!

Those fucks turn their nose up at people in a community 2 miles away from their own because it's trashy. Even people with a nice house, if it's in a shitty area will sell it and buy an even nicer house in a better area. The whole housing market is based on not living around criminals/brown people.

What happens if now, every nice community has section 8 brown people moving in? Their houses are immediately worth less, and they will have nowhere to live that isn't around niggers except out of the city.

A policy like this could cripple cities.

theyre not even human

And every one of the social services that formerly went to help white people will all be drained by Shaniqua and all dem keeedz.

Not homo sapiens sapiens, anyway.

Homo erectus, maybe. Or some inferior hybrid.

>Julian Castro
>He should be the Housing Secretary in Cuba, not in the United States

Annnnd dropped

>countries exist to protect their citizens
>if your country is actively making you unsafe, you need a new country

simple as that. not sure if the worst part is the fact that this is an insane design based on utterly foolish dogma that -will- end up with lives lost and communities destroyed, or that we'll be the ones paying for it to happen.

there's also the angle that if you hand niggers nice things for nothing at all, there is literally no longer an incentive to work. You can work your ass off your whole life to make it into a nice house in a suburb, but obongo is giving them out for free now to any scuzzy gangbanging hiv+ nigger who holds his hand out for it

it's treason. it's a breach of everything a country is founded on. it should make you as angry as anything you've ever heard anyone tell you. and the only reason there arn't riots is because the centralized power is too disconnected from the people it affects, and no working man can afford the time it would take to fly to DC to throw a molotov cocktail. (which really is a huge cause of this kind of issue in the first place)

Dude the cities are already cucked and they're pushing whites further inland and North. Not only will it cripple cities even more, it will ruin our suburbs. We'll have nowhere else to run to.

Shame. Girl has a great body, decent face, despite the shit expression. Of course, she is driving her looks straight into the ground with her horrible lifestyle.

Obama has never had an original thought, he is Soros' puppet through and through.

>You can work your ass off your whole life to make it into a nice house in a suburb, but obongo is giving them out for free now to any scuzzy gangbanging hiv+ nigger who holds his hand out for it

That's exactly right. See my post further up. They're putting them up in foreclosed houses and luxury apartments. So basically you and I have to pay full price, Jamarcus gets it for free.

>great body
>covered in shit tattoos
wew lad

Imagine having to see niggers everywhere you go, not just on television.

>finally gets tazed
>"AH HELL NO"

The Ah Hell No makes it for me also. Lose right there, every time.

That file name though

Same difference, pagoda-bro.

>all those kids already yelling you gay

Those niglets never had a chance to be an uncle tom

They will take over the schools first. Teachers then principals then superintendents. Or they scream raciss.

And education goes to shit in a turbocharged way.

Never forget all of those black teachers who failed their evaluation exams back under George Bush's No Child Left Behind program.

At this point I think Obama is just trying to spark a race war to happen on president Trumps watch

Its like those niggers in Africa that move in to a nice shiny building and shit in the elevator shafts until it becomes unlivable and they are forced out

That was a great episode.
And here I was complaining that it would never live up to clone wars....
It did take some time getting off the ground, but maybe we could get some epic fights.
Sideous vs Maul was amazing.

The worst aspect is the hypocrisy in how black people want into white neighborhoods but when white folks move into black neighborhoods it's called gentrification.
>black people bringing crime, depreciated property values, and lowered expectations is good
>white folks bringing money, economic development, and the productivity necessary to fund public services is bad

he got fired a while ago

There will be arsons in section 8 projects once this takes off, for certain.

And a disciple of the writings and ideas of Saul Alinsky (Jewish radical communist).

After watching this video ....

No American on here has any right to give any other country shit.

Actually feel sorry for you bro's.

I'd be gutted if there we had trash talking coons like that.

Those fucking niglets need to get gassed.

There won't be any racewar dipshit. Ever.

This shit has been going on since the 1900s.

There used to be a thousand threads a day about the refugee crisis in Europe. Now there's hardly any. Because it has become normalized, you are used to it now. The longer these things go on for, the more you become used to it.

NORMALIZED
ORMALIZED
RMALIZED
MALIZED
ALIZED
LIZED
IZED
ZED
ED
D

It is the niggers you all left behind when you hightailed it out of Yorktown and the rest of America.

This is probably going to be really good for the housing market and construction industry. White people are going to get further and further away from blacks. These liberals can't understand that people want to be with their own. Of course that's only 'racist' if those people are white.

See here: You can't run forever.

Where can we go, user?

Niggers can move anywhere.

So it would make housing prices more like before the pre-boomer overinflation? Isn't that a good thing?

This isn't anything new. It's just part of the cycle. The city expands into the suburbs so people who can afford it move out and create new suburbs

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Niggers infest then ruin all. Whites help them.

Which somehow makes niggers hate whites.

>This isn't anything new.

Are you insane?

This is exactly what happens when you give ungrateful, stupid ass niggers shit they don't deserve. This happened in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Rhodesia, and countless other nations.

This should not be news. The niggers who take the effort to become non-niggers and integrate into regular society as productive members are the only exception.

It takes money and initiative. Two things that nigs don't know anything about. Just further out
>cities
>suburbs
>exurbs
>rural

Exurbs...here we come.