What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=BDr742MGZJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

Pic related

What comedians actually got better with age?

Norm Macdonald

I like Tim and I hope he gets his shit together. I don't know why he's so upset about all of this.

Tim

>in THEIR worldview
CNN confirmed for nu-males

JUST

dumb frogposters BTFO.

based Heidecker is clearly a Fredposter.

wow, this is peter coffin tier ""comedy""

Maybe he genuinely is a cuck

Aziz Ansari is my new best friend.

This, I hope he's not really an out of touch liberal

reminds me of little ben shapiros breakdown

Tim Heidecker kept his public persona going behind 7 levels of irony and sarcasm for years and years and he's thrown it all away in the last year or two because he's gotten old and opinionated. It's just sad to watch happen.

Tim has turned out to be a full out turboliberal for over a year now.

He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead.

Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to fucking unwatchable, an insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack now.
There's nothing funnier than liberal panic. Trump has inadvertently created more comedy from these comedians than they would ever be capable of producing on their own.

His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake. He's stuck. He either have to make fun of clearly retarded people, or they have to try and find 'normal' people at these events simply doing things they politically disagree with, which isn't in and of itself funny, unless you are Janeane Garofalo or some other "Dick Cheney!!!" comedian.

It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent

The dude is long past his prime.

Tim I know it's you, easy with the pasta

It's like they can't believe that we're the future and they're the past.
>Two old straight white men talk about how a much younger and more diverse group of people thinks they are washed up out of touch sycophants, while shitting on the working class in the name of prigessivism
Good Job!

What about Eric?

this. i hope this is all some ironic master-ruse, though i have the sinking feeling that it's not. i'd always felt a kind of connection with his work, though i was never a hardcore fan. also here where he says "ALSO PAST PRIME LOL" kind of baffles me. it's like, tim you're a schlubby comedian who does a lot of alternative stuff. you don't have a "prime". you're not a professional athlete. the more superficially JUST-ed you get the more funny it can be if you've got the self awareness to do so. i just don't think he has that self-awareness, though. i don't know. i'm off to watch blue collar comedy tour.

Eric was never as funny as Tim, but at least he's not a Hollywood cuck boy.

>at least he's not a Hollywood cuck boy
That's what I was asking. Did he ever get remotely political or did he play it safe?

richard pryor

Hahaha that's pretty funny actually. I hope he doesn't stop getting called a cuck

I think he never got political.

Eric's more of a Brooklyn hipster-indie boy now

heh

wtf i hate the alt right now

#shill4hill

I think the point he's trying to make under all the butthurt is that you guys really need to get some new insults because it gets grating hearing cuck and lib-whatever.

t. cuck

yeah that's the point famalam

t. cuckold

Tim's comedy has always been about making fun of the type of personalities that have rightwing/conservative views. To a certain extent, he's accurate in his portrayal of less articulate conservatives. But he seems to deny that any of this could apply to the Left equally. Now he's going up against apolitical and "alt-right" people who don't buy into his views and its causing a reality meltdown for him. Kind of a shame, but inevitable at the same time.

I suppose it's about intention/perspective.

A regressive leftist considers calling someone "racist" or "sexist" akin to cutting out there tongue and exposing them for the monsters they must be.

wtf i hate frogs now

That's the point cuck.
>IT DOESNT BOTHER ME ANYMORE STOP SAYING IT. ITS ANNOYING!!!!

>Tim's comedy has always been about making fun of the type of personalities that have rightwing/conservative views.

That's not true

He's had recent characters sure (On Cinema host, Decker, his stand-up routine)

But beyond that, anything he did was pretty non-political at all. Just pure funny goofs and spoofs.

what? it's just a word, it's not hurting anyone!

*cuck-cuckity-cuck-cuck-cuck*

yeah of course he did

god why are you tim&eric fans so pathetic?

>he's STILL going on about this
W H Y
H
Y

Why is he such a lefttard now?

Pretty disappointing

It really just means that your insults become buzzwords that lose all meaning. Remember trolling? Now 40 somethings will say that while having absolutely no idea what it really means or where it started. Plus, I haven't heard some get called a pinko commie in years and it would be nice to have a return.

this is true

cuck has become incredibly stale and overused it's lost power

the only thing poltards are doing is bringing the whole concept into the mainstream
and as if weak limp wristed libshits are going to be insulted if you call them what they are?

I think someone called him a cuck like one time jokingly and it affected him so much that responding to it in a passive aggressive sarcastic way is his whole act now

That's true. The main reason cuck got picked up as an insult is because most nu-males are in fact literal anti-white, """tolerant""" cucks. When you call a cuck a cuck, of course they're not gonna see it as an insult.

Who is this guy? Must be an American thing.

What a time to be alive

You've never seen Tim and Eric ASGJ?

Been out of the loop. What happened?

>getting bothered by the internet AND THEN continually responding to it acting like you're not
The ultimate manchild

Bill Burr

The best part is, the more these Sup Forumscucks use the word, the more dull the blades will become.

They'll make the term less and less sharp with its overuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

wtf i'm never using cuck as an insult again

i think i'm #feelingthebern again

this is actually pretty funny

Nope

>increasingly nervous man

You guys rn

Here's a taste
youtube.com/watch?v=BDr742MGZJ8

Does he not have a PR person telling him to stop responding? Is he retarded? Hasn't this been going on for weeks?

Don't worry, champ. You keep up the memes enough and I'm sure you'll hurt that SJW'S feelings so hard that he can only cry himself to sleep after admitting you were right.

He's a comedian not a politician... He runs the show from his home off his phone. He's just fucking around and having fun with it.

>They'll make the term less and less sharp with its overuse.
>Sup Forumscucks

So this is the new leddit tactic, huh? Pretty retarded, if you ask me.

>surely I can't be on the WRONG side of history!

lmao who cares what you think

>in their worldview, one of the most damning insults

Since the writer clarified "in their worldview" does that mean he thinks its an odd opinion and that the normal view of weak men is positive?

Smelly jelly belly

yes, being effeminate and lacking testosterone as a male is praised almost universally in mainstream media

>He's just fucking around and having fun with it.
It seems to have actually stuck a chord at one point and now he looks like an idiot trying to roll with it

is he a Heidecker or a (((Heidecker)))?

is this what he encountered?

Why do you think that might be?

Hairbrain Ninny

(((who))) knows? It's a mystery.

you're on the wrong side of memery buddy, give it up

>tim when a youth isn't liberal near him

Nithead Nincompoop

So women can get away with having an effeminate faggot as a boyfriend/husband that will unconditionally take care of them while they can hook up with studs with no future prospects.

This is why Christians put chastity on a pedestal for women; so you don't end up marrying a fucking whore.

It's not about history. It's about using memes in the place of any actual discourse.

>an epiteth for a weak man

Louis CK

What's a meme?

>77 posts
>44 posters

makes you think