Riggity rektd thread GO

Riggity rektd thread GO

lost

that fucking file name holy shit

this needs prodigys firestarter as background music

I can picture that hole screaming "Allahu Akbar!!!" before exploding

Terrible. 0/10. the only thing rekt is your jokes.

that was pretty good bud.

no cunt it wasnt

stop samefagging you little shit

No it doesn't

>Riggity rektd

Never seen a human fireworks display until...

I wish this shit would happen to every smoker

You need 3rd world sewer system first.

Well. They could make it legal to snatch someone up and tie them up so i can set a hundred bucks worth of fireworks off in their face whenever I see them toss a cigarette butt out of their car window.

your mom is a smoker. of cocks.

yeah, it's disgusting. but that's their business. the world was a lot better when people had the basic respect of minding their own business. now we have faggots like you going around as if they've earned a position to police everyone else based off of their internal bullshit. keep it to yourself, pussy.

Fuck you. You're a sorry faggot. If you're defending people who loiter then you need to neck yourself you piece of fucking scum. If you like dirty streets go live with niggers. Birds of a feather flock together. Stay out of the nice areas so you don't contaminate it u fucking cockroach

>If you're defending people who loiter
if you mean litter, then no, i'm not defending that, fucktard. the post was a response to which made no mention of littering. i'm defending personal liberty and privacy. now fuck off you little racist shitsucker.

bump

Kek

Filename ultimate kek

Fucking newfags decide to infest this thread with autistic screeching instead of contributing with what was asked in the thread's description. Piss off back to rreddit you easily-offended virgin neckbeards. At least post some useful shit with your unrequested opinions

It needs that sound that fireflower mario makes when he bops out one of those flames.

THAT is just fucking overkill!
I mean seriously holy shit!

OC coming through, i just made this, happened yesterday

There is no way in hell that you are not underaged

>what was asked in the thread's description

Fuck you nigger. OP doesn't own this thread. I'm not stopping anybody from posting wrekt material. They're not posting the fucking shit because they don't want to. If it takes a bit of off topic post to bring a thread to life then let it be. If you're so butthurt about a slight derail maybe you need to fuck off to a more calm board.

It's because of nigger cocksuckers like you that Sup Forums has become boring. Yes you are free to post whatever you like, but at least you could have the decency to add some pic or webm in-topic. Fuck off back to rreddit, you virgin normie

Some real skyrim physics going on

His shoes!

Aaaah, yes. It's because of me that Sup Forums has become boring. Not like OP that just started the 150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to the power of 100th wrekt thread that is no doubt going to be loaded with the SAME exact hundred or so fucking 10 second clips IF the same people that hoard that shit are awake to re-up it. Yeah, it's my fault though that this place is boring. Another deja vu wrekt thread would really have brought this place to fucking life. kill yourself brother.

I like you. Contributing some. I can't stand how faggoty Sup Forums has gotten as of late.

oh my kek

>It's because of nigger cocksuckers like you...
I didn't claim you were the only one, you ego-maniac waste of mass. But kudos to you, at least you posted an in-topic gif. Now I can like you a bit. You've learned bro.

That was exceptionally effective

And I fucking got myself mistaken for another post. I won't post shit wasted again, promise