YLYL

YLYL

ONLY TRULY FUNNY THINGS ALLOWED

>funny

kek

truly fascinating

truly FUNNY!

everything that is wrong with this board

it'll go away soon. the whole banana thing has almost done decomposing. this can be seen with the new doughnut thing- which incidentally is just as ineffective as bananas, if not more.

ok. here's something truly funny.

the donut/onion rings/log shit IS a bananaposter, if you haven't caught on in the past few months here.

... you clearly misread my comment... yes, yes i know its all the same. thanks for pointing that out right after i pointed that out.

i didn't say anything about effectiveness. just said that one of the bananaposters dropped bananas to put their own dumb shit with no context. so bananas really aren't decomposing, per se, they're still here once the guy gets bored of doing his own shit nobody gets.

more bananas will be back.

Le onion ring guy is funny tho.

special sauce

im not talking about this thread in particular. look at the general trends. bananas are on the decline across the board as compared to say half a year ago. this is what i mean by their decomposing.

now if i were online at all times, there would never have been what anyone considers "bananas on decline."

some ppl just need to come back and join the summer in here and spam nanners again. i can't be here to do this all day every day.

street signs with no vehicles present
vehicles with no street signs present