S/fur Thread: Democrats BTFO'd Edition

S/fur Thread: Democrats BTFO'd Edition

Any lurkers?

I have brought shame to my fap folder, though I've caught a few mistakes.

That's why Visipics sucks ;)

I wish Blaziken would sit on my face. With my nose either in her asshole or buried in tuft of feathers.

Yee.

Same.

That doesn't sound like it would smell alll that good user. And I enjoy face sitting.

why dragon

>smells like pussy or smells like flesh with a hint of pussy

Asshole doesn't taste or smell like shit unless you literally don't clean yourself user.

Some people want to stick their nose in asses. I sure do.

Oh. Okay. Good info.
Okay then.

Yup. Delicious.

Get out with that shopped shit.
Original is better.

I need a furry gf to sit on my face. Preferably an Amazon.

>jurrasic park theme in the distance

Lactation is okay but I don't really care about it.

I'm not a breast kind of guy, even if I do like them.

Yup, and grind her hips down against your head as she does it, for minutes at a time. Her hips covering much of your face, she's all you can taste and smell, and that's exactly how she wants it..

Any way to auto delete the duplicates? Have 87 pages that constitute 39% of my collection.

Oh yes. I want to be her human sex toy, and use me for her pleasure whenever she wants. I want to be hers.

Knew it. Tell me more.

I want her to tie me to the bed and blindfold me, and dominate me in whatever way she wants.

What a good boy you'd make for such a caring and benevolent mistress.

So willing and eager to be hers, and hers alone.You need nothing else in life but her ownership.

I do. I need a mistress.

Greetings, Sunshine.

>Democrats BTFO'd Edition

What the fuck happen this time?

hey

>Democrats are being voted out of office
>Trump is our president
>Democrats are anti-free speech
>Republicans are the tolerant ones

If you told me this 3 years ago I would have thought you were crazy

Blizzard should make this a skin

Lost every election that was up the other day

>image
I choose to kiss both

Each party is tolerant of views that fit their own. Both have extremists that are out of their fucking minds.

Untrue. Traditionally true, but not currently. The Republicans allow other viewpoints, the current mainstream trend for Democrats is to believe Republican views are based on racism and hatred (they aren't) and to literally ban them from being expressed. Until they grow out of this trend they must be kept away from all forms of political office, the freedom of speech is by far the most important of our constitutional rights

Does anyone have this gif of mare moving her tongue around mouth and pretending she's licking a pussy?

bumping

>the current mainstream trend for Democrats is to believe Republican views are based on racism and hatred (they aren't) and to literally ban them from being expressed
>Not realizing that this is literally the mainstream trend for Republican beliefs right now.
You put yourself in a pickle here.

Don't die

bump

Watersports PLS

Watersports are fun

demonizing democrats like this is just as severe a mental flaw as demonizing republicans, and if you are significantly affiliated with either party, you are already wrong

My favorite. And my favorite bunny girl.
Heya Winter.

Howdy