Kate Bush thread

Talk about Kate Bush
Discuss her music
Post rare Kates

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4109057.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/kate_bush_1979-890x445.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck. I Started listening to Kate like a month ago and im obessed. She is fucking great. Why is she so unknown outside the UK? She is in my top 5 for me.

Take a look at those hands

Kate Bush is for le epic 80s music faggots. Anyone who unironically enjoys her drivel is retarded.

I don't think she can be called unkown but most people just see her as a Two Hit Wonder

ebic toast my friend ;) thanks for joining us here tonight

She has a bit of the manhands going on desu

Well no one of my friends knew who she was, and they are folks who usually listen to bands like Portishead, The Smiths or Stone Roses.

Think the only time she promoted herself in the US was SNL in like 1979. Quite popular though in Japan and performed there early in her career.

>YWN be either of those dogs

yeah such a bummer she didn't tour for such long time. Did anyone here went to the shows she did like 3 years ago?

My sister's flatmate had two spare tickets to one of the shows. My sister unfortunately did not mention that both my parents were big Kate Bush fans, so they lucked out on going to see her. In the end I got the records of the concerts, and was amazed how great Kate's voice still sounds.

Didn't those tickets sell out in like seconds? She could probably have made a pretty penny on the black market

I haven't listen the live album yet. I probably should.

The Kick Inside is her best album.
Discuss

You might be right

Maybe, but the production feels to 70's imo.

>the black market
ah yes, picked up those bush tickets when I popped out for some hand grenades

What is the english name for it? Literally translated it from my native language

bump

Absolute queen. I have no words for how much I love this woman.

>The Hounds of Love
>poses with Weimaraners

they're fucking gundogs

i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4109057.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/kate_bush_1979-890x445.jpg

Yeah. What a hack

just post da picture white boi, i aint clicking on no virus

Are you literally retarded?

Those doggos are probably dead now

American term would be more like second-hand market but I didn't even see anything wrong with your original comment really. Black market is more of a term used for illegal items though.

call me that in the hood imma knock you into the drain white bish