Women hate thread? Took this earlier. This bitch was taking up a whole extra seat with her bag. Fucking obnoxious cunt

Women hate thread? Took this earlier. This bitch was taking up a whole extra seat with her bag. Fucking obnoxious cunt.

>edgelord complaining when half the train is still empty

While I partially agree, the other side of the argument is that she doesn't want some random fat fuck (presumably you) sitting next to her. Also, there is like 5 open seats in the picture, chill faggot

This.

you fags are supposed to look at the window and talk trash about OP thinking that's him

Why are you newfags replying to a fucking pasta bait?

Not sure what you're bitching about when clearly you always need to take up two seats regardless.

These summer fags can't take the bait if you shove it down their throats.

>free seats everywhere
are you some kind of retarded cunt?

Nice. Sad fatty in the window. I'm supposed to post something like pic related.

just play along, faggot

0/10 b8
Even if true I can see your fatass reflection, you fatty fat fat.

Clearly you guys are supposed to look in the window, see the fat fuck's reflection, then notice that he also clearly has his bag on the seat beside him. Just saying.

The point is they weren't even replying to the bait but pointing out the empty seats.

So many extra seats COME ON MAN

I dont understand any of this shit. Bro if someone it taking up two seats and u want to sit down you man up and fucking tell them to move their shit. Its the same with dude who spread their legs like jerkoffs on the subway it wouldnt be a problem for chicks if they would just nut up and tell these dudes to give them a little space instead of posting it on instagram.

>inb4 bait
Sure is summer in the UK atm

>some feminist wants us to believe she's really the guy in the reflection

It doesn't matter what you do, "manspreading" will always be one of feminism's biggest foot-in-mouth moments. Hey guys remember the time female supremacy activists literally forgot that men have testicles? 'member?

While we can all agree that this i bait, and that some serious summerfaggery is going on.. I wonder how this picture was made? Was the guy who took it being serious? It's almost too perfect with the free seats being visible, and his fat reflection in the window and shit.. It must be a joke, and if that's the case.. good on him for being able to make fun of himself liek dat

nah i pass

There is so much summerfags

Okay lardo