You're being scammed

You're being scammed.

Right now you're a victim of the biggest scam in the history of the universe.

You didn't exist and now you do, you were overcome with sentience and cast forth into a wasteland, without a manual or any kind of guarantees, except for the one that you'll die. Probably slowly and painfully, statistically speaking.

All your life you're told that you need to be thankful for the opportunity to be subjected to so much pain, trauma and anxiety.

And so it's no surprise that as we grow older we become more and more disillusioned as to what we are and what we're a part of.

Life is garbage, that's the truth.
So keep scrolling, because you really do have nothing inherently better to be doing. Keep distracting yourself from the garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sXnOMeSSgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr this trash

there is no difference between saying life is garbage

or life is wonderful

your choice

newfag

Well first of all life in involuntary, and for the majority of people the "wonderful" parts of life are in reality only brief reprieves for the monotony of day to day life. The logic being that it requires labour and sacrifice to be comfortable and happy in life.

If a human commits to actions, they'll have a negative experience. Therefore misery is the standard, the bassline if you wil.

>So keep scrolling, because you really do have nothing inherently better to be doing. Keep distracting yourself from the garbage.

Should I rather pay more attention to the garbage and whine about it? If you don't like it, there's always a way to end your existence, it's just that I want to spend the infinitesimally small part I have in this universe feeling good and seeing as much of it as I can. Make your life interesting man. If you truly figured out the meaninglessness of existence, there is literally nothing holding you back from living life to the fullest.

I get what you're saying man I really do. Life is very boring for the most part

Drugs kind of changed my outlook on life a lot. If you haven't ever tried psychedelics I would seriously recommend it.

It made me feel so much more spiritual and appreciative.

>it requires labour and sacrifice to be comfortable and happy in life

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean everyone feels that way. If you don't like your life, change something. It requires no money to do so, you're just making up excuses because you're scared of actually changing your life.

It's hard to enjoy the inflight movie when the plane's going down man, I've tried optimism and in fact most of my life I've identified as an optimist.

Aren't you at all uncomfortable being at the mercy of chance? The universe is capable of bestowing more pain and hardship on you than you can imagine if it sees fit to do so, that bothers me and posting this dribble might just help reassure anyone who feels this way that I too am here.

BLESS THIS FLAT EARTH

I may be misunderstanding you here, but there seems to be the assumption on your part that my life is in shambles.

My life isn't a walk on the beach, but that's a given for most people. I'm doing just fine in terms of financial prosperity and physical health.

I work out a shitload because I find it helps way better than antidepressants.

I'm already doing the things that doc's and phsycs tell me I should start doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sXnOMeSSgc

if nothing matters and it's all a zero sum outcome... then why bother getting upset.
an upset cow still gets slaughtered, no matter how many other cows you wake up.

spend less time getting upset and more time on what composes your core ego. everything is a "scam" but so is what you would consider your soul.

I already use weed as a coping mechanism, only started smoking it a couple of years ago and I'm almost 29, so a little late to the party on that one.

Smoking it doesn't change my outlook, it just makes me not care very much.

>the universe
you talk as if it's some sort of being or entity.

it's everything, everyone, everywhere, YOU are the universe experiencing itself from such a small viewpoint based around a small set of senses interpreted by a mind that's evolved over millions of years which has soaked up and stored points in time as memory with a consciousness we can't even begin to define..

you can choose your own meaning for your small part in this place and time. that's life, choices. without them we're no different from a floating rock in space which will soon fall into the sun.

All you pussies and faggots should just off yourselves

but have you tried more than weed, friend?

Weed has definitely helped some, but you seriously do have objective revelations if you just spend time alone and trip out.

A cow is not aware that it's headed to the slaughter, but we are. That's the difference, we're headed to the slaughter but we're not meant to know it..

thanks OP for warmful words

Oddly, I tend to agree in some regard.

>YOU are the universe experiencing itself from such a small viewpoint based around a small set of senses interpreted by a mind that's evolved over millions of years which has soaked up and stored points in time as memory with a consciousness we can't even begin to define.

Pretty much exactly what I take issue with, it's a disgusting thing to be involuntarily puppeteered in such a way.

Nah, I don't have the most integral mind and even weed can catch me off guard if I'm not careful.

Maybe one day.

What a whiney fucking baby. Life is what life is. It's good at times and it's bad at times.

If you can afford to own, or live somewhere where you can easily access a smart phone or computer or game console to post this, it's probably more good than bad, considering how billions upon billions of subsistence farmers live in Africa, Asia and South America.

You'll change your mind. I promise. Just don't kill yourself before you do.

I've had depression for as long as I can remember, but then again I'm only 19. It's fucked up a lot in my life, though. About a year ago I started to finally figure it out. I'm still figuring it out, but life doesn't seem as bleak or hopeless anymore.

Maybe I've just grown up, maybe I matured, maybe it really was the drugs, but something clicked. Now I'm just working on making everything click.

We'll both get there someday, user.

I occasionally take days off aimlessly wander around, doing whathever I want to do.

You just have a boring life because you don't even try.

Ok. So tell us what we need to do?
And don't say "wake up" that's not an action.

Congratulations, you've gained understanding of the first noble truth. Now fast under a bodhi tree for 49 days.

All you people need understand a few things.:

-Yes, you are puppets. Toys to be played with. However that does not deny your free will.

-Your purpose is to entartain, however the being that watches the show has a morbid sense of humor and that's putting it mildly. Your misery might cause chain of events that leads to a big joke, or a small joke, depending on the situation.

-You can change it, as there shall always be a time and a place where you didn't change it, henceforth the choices you've didn't make have not gone to waste and has consiquences beyond your time and space.

-If you have fun, it'll join you... Mostly.

-You can ask it questions, but it can, and will sometimes lie.

-There is always more to see.

Did I request thee, Maker, from thy clay
To mould me man? Did I solicit thee
From darkness to promote me?

back to your meme threads with you