Canada is our greatest, and only ally

Not Israel
Not France
Not Great Britain
Nobody is, except Canada

They are truly our only friends when Israel has abused us, France has scorned us, and Great Britain has no care for us. And the whole of Yurop and indeed the rest of the world despises us for what we do, and who we are.

It's what happens when you're the number 1 superpower and world police.

But surprisingly, Canada atleast tolerates us. They accept our mistakes and our faults like any true friend would and don't care one way or the other.

They are, unfortunately, our only true friends till the end, even though they can be faggots sometimes.

We're in this together, whether we like them or not, they're on the same boat as us.

We share almost the same culture as they do, yet we disdain them on this board for their opinions. And yes, as I said, they maybe faggots to us sometimes, but no foreign people understands us better than them.

Therefore if you love the Leaf as much as I do, you are a true American. Those who hate Canada are traitorous to this nation.

>France has scorned us
Explain

I also love Canada, it's a great country full of great people. But american on the other hands...
Just some rednecks shooting at everything. You have a great culture, but nowadays it's falling to pieces, your population is becoming more and more retarded everyday

>explain
I don't think you guys like us tbqh.

I don't think there any country outside Canada other than the USA where I would feel completely at home. But mostly in the Northern States in a white community.. I feel for you guys being overrun.

thats just a myth, pushed by the media during the iraq war

All great empires must die eventually, dear friend. It's what happens to them in the ever vicious cycle of history.

When the USA becomes the next South Africa, you'll be welcome up here Yank friend.

Thankyou Canada, I can't say the same for Yurop tho. Their hatred of us seems illogical, especially when China or Russia would treat them even worse, if they were to be #1 superpower.

Sometimes I wish they were ruled by either of them so they would understand, albeit harshly, that it would be worse off for them.

And then they'd beg us to come back. Just like Aesop's Fables where the frogs wanted a new king but instead they got a crane that ate them all up.

They don't deserve our support, we really should just stop supporting them.

God Save the Queen and God Bless America

I was talking about French views of America.

Well I don't like you either, faggot.

God Bless

>who is De Gaulle

To be fair no one is asking to replace USA with Russia or China, people are asking for sovereignty and independence of Europe.

True. You are arrogant and stupid.

>doesn't want France to be America's puppet
>REEE why are you resisting us
Fucking anglo

You can't have Yurop by yourself. It won't happen. Remember what happened last time when you all were independent and sovereign countries?
>Seven Years War
>WW1
>WW2

On the contrary, it is you who is arrogant and stupid, France.

>Remember what happened last time when you all were independent and sovereign countries?
We had a perfectly fine reich that would have been an amazing place to live in except you had to go and ruin it ?

>nahhh you can't have it not gonna happen na na na
lol ok

i bet the english told you the same when you wanted to be independent

thank you for admitting you do control europe btw

B-but we just let the US marines deploy here to train in artic warfare! Does that count for nothing??

>perfectly fine reich
What are you talking about? The French Empire? Britain dismantled that for the most part.

If individual Yuropean countries were in control of themselves again, you all would rip each other apart. I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're not going to be independent, France!

You have to do more than that Norway. Also for the record you're kind of dicks to us as well.

>America has allied itself with the same faggots who replaced the glorious Union Jack with a fucking leaf
WEW

Faggots till the end.
..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_
./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'...
…"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"......
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"..........
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-" "^-„.:.:.:.:.
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ : : : : .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯~-„„¸; : : : : : : : \' : : '.:
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯. . . . . . . . ¯'¸ì'*\***""„-": ::.:.:
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\ . .Brothers. . /": : : „-": : : : :'.:
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \, . . .In . . . ,/ : : : : ": : : : :.:.:.
: : : : : : :, : : : : :/ . . Arms. . . \: : : : : :,: : : : : :