Explain this

Explain this

Unreported income and welfare fraud.

>grew up in the town next to this shithole and these filthy kikes leeched off of our taxes and services without paying

Rev up those ovens

It's a proxy

No shit, me too. KJ is spreading like wildfire.

Incorrect.

Most bills are paid by intercity brooklyn hasids and half the population of KJ isnt reported. they share drivers licenses

mfw that's my town.

Monroe/highland mills here too

They don't work. They study the Torah all day. Haven't you ever heard of orthodox Jews? They are like the Amish of the Jews.

its a town solely powered by free shit

>nicer cars than mine

Jews can't sustain a civilization on their own, they're only good at leeching off others. Look at Israel, it's a shithole.

Jews don't make money or pay taxes through the typical system. Trust me, they are plenty wealthy and merely avoid or offshore their taxable income.

Neither of those are mutually exclusive with what I said. Under reporting population would drive per capita income up.

A lot of orthodox and hasidics are not Zionists.

>comprised primarily of Jews

Jews there are not successful because they cannot leech off the white and Hispanic Goyim wealth in the same town, Jewish teachings forbid them from fucking over another Jew.

That is the explanation.

tfw I live near there
no one fucking likes them, they're a cult that benefits off of welfare

Highland mills here, these fags are literally all on welfare and try to buy all our houses, annex our land. They drive like fucking retards and breed like fucking rabbits, I hope we gas them soon

Hasidic Jews are the literal NEET neckbeard fedoras of the Kike Kommunity

no goys to cheat are around

> Hasidic Jews

Basically Orthodox Jews who only take up about 9% of the total Jewish population and do literally nothing all day. Nobody in Israel really likes them that much and they refuse to serve in the army, even though serving is mandatory. They also happen to be the only Jews that are against the state of Israel, which it seems like the majority of Sup Forums is against.

The temple owns all the houses, because it's a religious institution there is no tax. Everyone is on welfare and other benefits. They work off the books within the tribe to avoid recording income.

Having worked closely with Jews for the past 5 years, I have yet to see even the slightest evidence to support this.

They literally do nothing all day but breed and read that retarded prayer book. Their communities have no real income because they are solely for Jews, by Jews and unless someone opens business up to non-Jews everybody just takes credit (basically running up tabs which they never pay).

They barely have enough money to put food on their tables for their 13 children, plus they have high rates of inbreeding and ridiculous cancer rates. Which probably means their genetics are super fucked up.

I would honestly prefer Muslims, because at least they fucking work and put some money into the fucking country.

Organising anti kike squad rally at woodbury comm

please actually be based enough to do this, im sure many would support an anti-Hasidic rally. Given that their houses most likely dont comply with any standards, it would most likely take one electrical fire to light them up like canada

because jews dont marry by state. We just marry in name and leave the mother as a single mother with benefits now. Give her the residency and now shes getting even MORE benefits. I go work my lawyer job and dont pay taxes on the house or the kids or family or anything while she claims it all up and pays it off with benefits. Shes making next to nothing and thats alright.

Do you understand now?

>prefer muslims

Nice try Turkroach

Economic shoah

Literally welfare queens and scamsters who under-report income to cheat taxes and who actually get the municipality to build their houses for them.

There are a ton of complaints about these people, text, comments, videos on YouTube. They are a giant pain in the ass to deal with.

I completely forgot KJ existed until I was up by the woodbury commons today, they drive like retarded cockroaches, minivans driving half in one lane and half on the shoulder stopping ever few seconds. There is massive construction going on too, where do they get the money for this shit.

I've tried before, no one seems to care enough. Plus many libtards around here

Simple, they ruin the area, buy up all the property for super cheap, keep it shitty so non-jews leave, more jews move in, boom, jew town.

Really? Because I'm from around that area too and it seems like EVERYONE hates the hassids.

1 877 CARS FOR KIDS

This is one of the places where money from that scam gets funneled to.

I know what you mean but this shit got bad years ago, and still I feel like no one wants to do anything about it. Either that or they fear being called a bigot

Tarantulas are super soft after molting, it's really quite nice to have one walk up your body to your head after they've just molted.

>literally everyone on Sup Forums is from the towns surrounding this place
This explains a lot.

>australian toys

Sleeper agents redy 2 kill kikes

>jews abuse welfare in new york
>whites abuse welfare in appalachia
>blacks abuse welfare in ghettos
>hispanics abuse welfare in barrios

truly a land of welfare abusers we are

>where do they get the money for this shit.

From you, goy.

they speak fucking yiddish.how can they steal when no one understands what the fuck they want you to do?

hasidic jews don't work, they study the torah for 14 hours a day.