Millions of these are posted on here a day im sure, but I had no one else to tell so I apologize in advance

Millions of these are posted on here a day im sure, but I had no one else to tell so I apologize in advance.

I'll be doing the world a generous favor tonight by ending my life. I'll jump in front of a car and peace out forever. Shits gonna be great. I hate my life and no one loves me or cares if I die. The only person that I know will truly miss me is my dog and I'm actually really sad that I won't be able to hug him anymore.

Anyway, done being a fag now. Just know that the world will be a much better place after tonight.

Inb4 do it faggot
Inb4 no one cares lul

Jumping in front of a car is a terrible idea. If you're going to kill yourself do it yourself.

If you're suicidal, why not become a vigilante?

stream it on periscope or something

why not end it with a bang buy some explosives and kill yourself in a mosque ?

don't do it user. cmon man.

I was thinking about it lol

Not OP but I'm seriously considering this. I'm still not sure but I've started working out just in case.

user, I WANT TO SEEEEEE

Man,just try to make something crazy before doing it,i don't know,make your dreams come true,and after this go buy a gun and shoot urself in the head

Stream it live or you're just an attention seeking faggot

Hey man, there is always someone who cares. Life is a beatiful journey and it's not worth to end it like this, all because of the things that happened to you. You are yourself and you stand for your beliefs. There is always someone who can help you get back on track, just don't be afraid to seek it.

Stop being such an idealist, let him die...

Maybe you just need to find a caring girlfriend OP

I lost her. My fault naturally. Thanks guys.

My question is why? Whats so bad?

Same here op, my girlfriend died recently, she was hit by a truck right in front of me.

Try this. Post results.
Let me know if their tactics are Sup Forumstard proof

You dying won't make the world better. Mostly indifferent to me. To the guy who you jump infront of maybe not so much.
Do whatever you want, but don't say you don't care if you do.

>by ending my life.

But you had to shitpost just one more time on your way out, right? Thanks so much.

Now go KYS

before you do it post the stream link here

Dont fucking do it, wait until your dog dies and then do it

>The only person that I know will truly miss me is my dog

Your dog isn't a person, though.

I can provide an email if you are willing to talk about it, and if this is legit.

op should shoot his dog then an hero

2nded

record and post plox

if you're going to end it, why not enjoy the route?

You know the future is now when the trash starts to take itself out.

Don't. Tomorrow might be different, if it isn't there is always the day after that and the chance that it will.
Don't kill yourself, kill the parts you don't like. Stand up, brush yourself off, and start to be the person you want to be. Stop being a faggot, people care about you. If they don't, find people who will.

dude since ur gonna die anyways might as well do whatever u want before u die.

u know what i mean?

also, if you decide to go, please don't entangle some other poor sap into it.

hey how about instead of jumping in front of some poor bastards car and traumatizing him you go and shoot up some scum and kys in the process?

Bro, just chill, no worries, things will grt better

You're a selfish piece of shit. Don't you dare fuck up someone else's day by totaling their car with your down syndrome lard head. Hug a cargo train if you're so intent on being a pussy and having someone else do it for you.

You're only allowed to kill yourself if you can kill your dog first. Think about it. Your dog is going to end up at a pound, or worse, be found dead in your apartment. Which ever way, it's probably going to die soon after you die. So in a way, you'll be doing your dog a favor by making it an easy death. So... IF you can do THAT, then you can also kill yourself.

tl;dr kill your dog first or GTFO

I'm not in any way saying you should do it, because you fucking shouldn't, but a car? That's gonna hurt like a motherfucker AND you're gonna scar someone for life

Why not do something fun and reckless instead, something that may earn you a little notoriety around your hometown. Go Rob a bunch of places and go on a high speed chase shoot out with cops, rape people, shoot up a police station, go out and do copious amounts of various drugs. do something to go out with a bang, ya feel?

He's on to something you know. Go conquer an island or something off the coast of Puerto Rico and start your own country. If the governments wants to fight you they'll kill you for you.

Pretty lame you're going out like a quitter and leaving your dog alone.

Just my two cents.

You can't do that to your dog man. Don't be selfish and reconsider it.

>Don't
Do

>Tomorrow might be different
Tomorrow never comes.

>if it isn't there is always the day after that
and the day after that, and the day after that.
Just go on and on and on.

>chance that it will
Roulette fucked op over in the first place. Might aswell take the little controll he could have.

>kill the parts you don't like
Which is he himself.

>start to be the person you want to be
Which is obviously a dead person.
What you are saying is
"Start to be the person that I think every person should be"

>people care about you
>If they don't
You're one insecure stuck record m8.
>Stop being a faggot

Just curious, why not live for
Your doggie then? If you will miss hugging him, doesn't that mean he'll miss you hugging him? To me that's enough reason to stay alive. To provide unconditional love to an important sentient being.

Jesus fuck we're all fucking insane, also not OP but legit considering this aswel, we need to get some fucking help people

if you really hated your life you wouldn't be posting on here right now, instead, you would be out there actively seeking ways to end your self. You are a pathetic attention seeking whore who has nothing better to do than mock those with real problems in their lives.

Help is on it's way.
Just hang in there.
Liberation will get every single one of you soon enough.

pic sent sides into space, I'm currently working on not going completely mental and this cracked me up properly, +1 to you

Millions is a bit of an exaggeration don't you think?

you're doge will miss u op, don't do it.

awwww all OP ever wanted was attention :^(
deliver or bs
Saged.

Suicidal why don't you die in battle? Join the French Foreign Legion.

Or become a vigilante kill the invading Muslims or Mexicans cartels. You'll most likely die but at least you have killed a few of them.

Also your dogo will miss you.

I think young men today live in a pretty depressing time. They're too cynical about the past to want n' emulate it (how many men do you know want to be the head of a nuclear family, how many men think their wife will support them & stay faithful all the way through). Also, the new "millennial" way is pretty flitty. Is the new man really supposed to be this hipster faggot who's "in touch" with his feelings openly (sounds like a trick to just get you to shut up). I don't really know what the purpose is. I think we live in an age of overload, in both information and the affect senses, directionlessness, cynicism about past models of meaning, and a lot of faggotry. I think you have purpose, but its really clouded so a lot of guys decide to shoot themselves.

"GIVE ME ATTENTION"

Just kill yourself already.