Mfw Erdocuck will declare war on us after he becomes dictator

>mfw Erdocuck will declare war on us after he becomes dictator.

All of the NK/US bullshit is kind of pushing the referendum out of the limelight

It's still happening tho and it looks like "Yes" will win.

>and it looks like "Yes" will win.
It will, I don't think that even our almancis voted no, because.

Why are the Turkish people enabling him to become a dictator?

You are not worthy of the consequences that will follow if he will dare to do such a dumb action.

>even out alamancis
Alamancis voted for Tayyar every fucking time.
And i'm pretty sure Evet's from diaspora votes will change the outcome. I can't wait for the day they put you shitheads in gas chambers

As a gavur georgian, his prior duty is to destroy turkish republic with the help of tons of votes coming from uneducated people
Turkey is fucked really good

Soy greco

well it was a fun ride people, especially that last era of "ottoman" crap

rip my butifel country
1923-2017

>mfw our country will be too busy with North Korea to do anything
>tfw Greece will go unnoticed and get raped by Turkey
Oh boy, here we go.

Ataturk is turning in his grave

>implying he's not spinning anyway

Sleep tight my supreme leader ;_;

F

F

F

F

>Be turk
>Vote to get DICTATORD

F

F ;_;

F

F

F
only roach man i have ever respected and liked in my entire life

Ruhun şad olsun atam ;__;

F

tell me about ataturk, why is he beloved?

F

unironically almost civilised mudslimes

Because he promises to make Turkey great again... But following Islam and not secularism.

As an almanci who didn't vote, I feel insulted to be put into the same garbage can as those mouthbreathing fucks.

Why do Turks hate Ataturk? Seemed like a good guy.

Well, Greece can't get any worse anyway.

Then he will make Turkey a regressive shithole.

F

He did the impossible.

>didnt vote
You are no better

I have german citizenship, I wasn't able to.
But to let you give you a good feel, my mother didn't vote for AKP, although my Tahta kafa baba was sucking and chocking on AKP dick

>didn't vote
You're as worse then. We're trying to tell you lazy fucks that not voting equals to supporting government
A Turk does not, a "Turk" maybe.

oops sorry, i was 6 seconds late, you got the idea tho

Why does it seem that the most levelheaded turks live in Turkey? All the ones i have discussed here with seem fine but almost all of the diaspora ones are batshit crazy or outright gringy. What gives?

Isnt it hilariously easy to get dual citizenship for turks there?

The turks in turkey who can speak english are not representative of the general population

Thats true for all diasporas ,russian,polish, korean etc.
First reason is, the levelheaded diaspora integrates to the society so its harder to spot them.
Second reason is, the children of diasporas tend to grow to become ignorant asshats if they dont (atleast partially) tenounce their parents cunt

This
This, example: me

Figure out the rest.

Bilmiyorum, bana bunu izin vermedilerdi

Our diaspora people are from mostly Eastern parts of Anatolia, which is a shit region in terms of everything. People hailing from there are uneducated, reactionary, even inbred sometimes. Everything would be better if they stayed as farmers and shephards.

Ottomans' biggest mistake was not investing in Anatolia; Republic's biggest mistake is not having a strict and proper education system.

I voted yes, just to see shit crash and burn, thanks for not having a dual citizenship and making my vote more worth.

En kötü babanın çomar kıyafetlerini giyip yeniden dene

Shitty and unqualified population has left turkey in order to clean toilets and make döner so that they could be rich by turkish standards

MAKE ISTANBUL TSARIGRAD AGAIN

F

Depends.
You either have to be born after 2000 or have possessed it beforehand.

>make turkey great again

The ottoman empire ever coming back in any form is less likely than Greece getting Constantinople back.

beacuse he is donmeh jew