Thinking of getting a vasectomy, is it worth it?

Thinking of getting a vasectomy, is it worth it?

Same men don't want have babies or do men love have more children babies it man is choice life and that was DIFFERNET man

Got it done when I was 20.
>would recommend
They told me they wouldn't because I was too young. I told them they would support every child I father.
Had it done by the end of that week.

God dammit. All this time I've been calling it the vans deferens.

Why? So your pillow wont get pregnant?

I got mine about a year ago. I have ball soreness occasionally. Sometimes it feels like getting kicked in the balls.

Is this worth not using a rubber? Yeah, probably. At least you can't get trapped.

that wears off, although mine ache if I lay on my back and lt them dangle

Yeah I've been lucky not to get a girl pregnant and at the point in my life where kids isn't something I want to be responsible for raising and paying the little bastards all my young adult life

fuck yes it's worth it. I was 23 when I got mine (now 47) and it's the BEST decision I ever made. I have friends who ended up having kids and their lives are miserable. Babies suck, toddlers are fucked up, teens will leach you dry and having kids means YOUR life ceases as the parasites take over.

I've been married now 20 years, my wife (then girlfriend) was with me the day of the vasectomy, we have money, we vacation when we want, our mortgage is paid off. I don't mind my friends' kids, but so fucking glad they're not mine. I can see the look of longing in my friends eyes when they wish they could trade lives.

get it now. as in right NOW, and you'll never regret it.

Hell yes, do it! Do it as soon as you can! The freedom is amazing!

Only real pain was the first shot and even that was't as bad as I'd feared.

Thinking about getting it done can someone describe the process that goes along with it is it painful?

What?

>I can see the look of longing in my friends eyes when they wish they could trade lives.

You are so full of shit. I see friends that don't have children and feel sorry for their pathetic lives. Maybe you'll feel better when Jamal seeds your bitch.

i don't understand either..

The death of the white man explained in one post.

I was just about to say that damn it!

Had it done last year. I'm now 39 and already have 3 kids age 11 to 16.
Sex much better without the "danger".
Haven't felt anything during operation - a litte bit for a week or so after it, but that's all...

Becoming a eunuch is better. 100% effective and no more balls dangling around.

When man want to woman he get touch with bitch and choice life to the most EXCELLENT!

No, don't do it, people change their minds and you do too.

They have a procedure they can do where they i ject silicone in your balls and it clogs everything and keeps you sterile. Can be super easily reversed too. Might want to wait for that to get widespread so you don't end up like the dipshits mutilating themselves just to bust a nut easier

It's usually very very expensive to get it reversed should you decide you want to have a child of your ow (and not adopt). And the reversal isn't always guaranteed. If you're 100% okay with being sterile forever and ever, then do it.

Stop being a faggot, that shit has been stuck in phase 3 testing in INDIA for like 8 years. That shit is never coming out because it's way easier/cheaper than vasectomies and it would destroy $$$ of the condom and birth control industry.

>
>Same men don't want have babies or do men love have more children babies it man is choice life and that was DIFFERNET man

Solid fucking advice. This person gets it. Do what he says now op

what the fuck is so hard about pulling out, or at least wearing some rubbers

> purposely taking away the ability to do the only thing you're put on the planet to do
You will die feeling like you left behind nothing.

this

>the only purpose in life is to create more purposeless life
love this meme

believe me I've been pulling out but there were times I was close to nutting while my dick was in, thats why I think I'm lucky so far not to get a girl pregnant and condoms suck only use them when I'm asked to

Condoms suck, pulling out sucks almost as much, and neither is as effective.

Freeze sperm

It calms you down and stops you scratching the furniture

FUCK NO!
Don't do it man.
Bitches won't believe you got it and will STILL REQUIRE CONDOMS!
I know.

I wouldn't care if I need to wear condoms I still wouldn't want to get AIDS, Herpes, etc

I think you should just cut your nuts off instead

I just got mine a week ago.

I had 5 days of weak pain (2/10) like aftershock of being kicked in nuts. Now it is at 0/10, only when I am walking I have 1/10.

And my wife is super horny now...

Time to test that dick out and see the results of your operation

Oh we boned already on Day 5 and Day 6. Everything works. 38 condoms to go... :)

I dunno. Is telling a bitch 'sorry bout yo luck' worth it when she tries to get dat pregnancy money?

Got one free from planned parenthood and it was the best decision of my life! Fuck having kids.

To anyone who had a vasectomy, did your cumming feel less enjoyable?

Kek, there is a vas deferens between vans deferens and vas deferens.

Now drink my cum and kill yourself user. Do it!

Fuck you, I paid $1000 for mine :( Full general anestesia though, no needles or scalpels near my junk while I am awake...

My orgasms feel the same, and I am just on day 7.

Sometimes it hurt my balls halfway through ejaculation during the first year. Don't feel much discomfort any more. Had it done about 5 years ago. Worth it. We have all the kids we want, she doesn't have to be on birth control, I don't have to wear protection, and I can just cum balls deep in her all day long.

Having children is cruel to the children. I wouldn't wish life on my worst enemy.

more like cucksectomy

your only purpose in life is to replicate and spread yourself like cancer so do it

I got one after having a few kids. Great decision and the process didn't hurt too bad. Does not effect erections or horniness level at all. I do have an occasional pain like I've been kicked in the balls, but nothing like what two insane children running around can cause.

As the dad of several kids I can say with confidence....it sure would have been a hell of a lot cheaper

About to have my first kid.
Definitely going to get this sometime next year, there's no way I'm having more than one.

2 kids is the best amount. That way the kids will replace both parents + they won't be lonely faggots their whole lives cause they never had a sibling to bully

Shouldnt you have at least 3..
Just as spares?

That's why you adopt, user. We don't need more children

you are here... at Sup Forums you dont need a vasectomy you will die a virgin anyways....

This

if you are white, don't do it. Hopefully someday you will find a nice white woman which whom you'll want to have children with
if you are a shitskin however, then yes, do it

Yes. No more condoms and they have "no stitch" vasectomies that can be done in less than 15 minutes and heal well enough that there is no pain within a week. Best medical decision I've ever made.

>No more condoms
you can still catch diseases lmao

No pain at all if you follow doctor's orders. Back in full swing inside of one week.

Why, OP? You're never gonna get laid.

Someone's bitter.

yes goy adopt a black baby to prove you're not a racist it's the right thing to do

I don't see the reason to. Why would you ever want to possibly give up having children forever? Yes *sometimes* it is reversible, but often times it can't be.

Even if you have a wife and kids and don't want anymore, they can all get killed in the car with a crash with an 18 wheeler, do you want to not have the option to start over with a new family?

fucking loser,id be happy to slap your stupid face

Best $50 I have ever spent...a little pain for a few weeks but worth knowing I'll never have baby mama drama...got it done @ 37 and never had a kid before

Fuck yeah. You can bang and not worry about having a kid

Truth

>get vasectomy a few years ago
>meet a solid 8/10
>decide I want to waifu, she says yes
>six month later she tells me "we are having a baby"
>look her dead in the eye and say, "there's something else you should be telling me"
>her face went from happy to guilt in 1.3 seconds
>tell her I got a vasectomy when I was 23
>she falls to floor crying
>I packed my shit and never looked back

Later found out from her friend she cheated on me several times with other guys. The vasectomy was the best choice I have ever made.

The old ways are the best ways

Different strokes for different folks.
>be me
>have three kids before turn 23
>be 43 and youngest is in college
>laugh with wife when watching other couples in their 40s struggle to raise kids late in life

actually woman touch bitch and want when life to the most
know

Once u have your kids, and u don't want anymore....it's the best thing ever!

So guys, why cant we talk about a woman getting an IUD? No chemicals to harm the woman unlike the depo shot, no pills to take that can be forgotten or negated by antibiotics, just as effective as condoms without the loss of sensation, more effective than diaphragms or caps or sponges, and doesnt trigger allergic reactions like spermicide does. Oh and lasts 5 years, is covered under "preventative care" insurance and can be removed at any time safely.
>and no genital mutilation like vasectomy or tube tie.

He proved the point perfectly.

also, if you have sex a lot (my wife and I have averaged twice a day for the past 7 years), its cheaper even if you have to pay out of pocket in the long run.

IUDs are great, but you're wrong about allergies. People can be allergic to copper, which would make an IUD unsuitable

They have all plastic ones now bud that are just as effective.

NO DONT DO IT

Yeah but we're talking about American females here, quite possibly the most entitled and laziest fucking creature ever

They'll shave their faces, armpits and legs daily but they slack off so much on their pussies b/c I guess they're afraid of mutilating themselves or they just feel some semblance of rebellion by not shaving it all off "Muh gurl power and muh matriarchy it's muh vuhgina i can shave as much as i want males should be happy to even have a chance to fuck my stupid ass

What the hell?

The copper is the spermicide. You can either get a copper IUD (which is mostly plastic with a bit of copper), or a hormonal IUD.

Can't you just save sperm and then get a vasectomy?

^^poorfags with kids

your dad should have, so please do

Freezing sperm is expensive, doesn't last forever, has a mediocre success rate, and the longer you wait, the more common birth defects become.

Parasite ridden poorfag detected. How those poor life decisions treating you?

The jealousy is strong with this one.

Just dip your balls in boiling water for 30 seconds. I do it once a week and I have yet to get anyone pregnant

Yeah, but the chances of having both a copper allergy and having severe hormonal issues from the iud has got to be pretty low tbh. still better than vasectomy.

After vasectomy, do you experience some of the same effects of nofap? Like, if I refrain from fapping for a few days, I'm on edge and short-tempered. After a vasectomy, does this become the norm? Also, is your cum noticeably different? Less white? Runnier?

Not a day goes by that I don't wish that I had done this. I didn't want kids but my wife kept pushing until we had 2. Fucking miserable.

I love my son but god damn I hate his mom. I considered getting mine done years ago and didn't and then got locked in when I drunkenly creampied a stuck up bitch

Oh I know, I'm just feeling pedantic. My GF didn't want an IUD because of the discomfort of getting it inserted and removed. She ended up getting the nexplanon which seems more uncomfortable to me

Sperm makes up such a tiny amount of your ejaculate. You won't notice the difference. The behavioral things you described also shouldn't happen because that's controlled by dopamine release from orgasm

>imblying jamal isnt in your bitch anyway

Everyone point at him and laugh.

That's going into the bladder, wut?

Or, make a few deposits at the sperm bank, have them throw it in the freezer, and THEN get snipped.

Gotta have sex to a woman to get her pregnant.
I'd assume that's damn near impossible with boiled nuts.

Only if you're black.