Tfw taking out the trash

>tfw taking out the trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIPffGKc3DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont like people who get captured

Can't blame kim. Dead serious. I know Americans. If you don't hit them over the head with a sledge hammer and crack their skull wide open they won't take shit serious. Just look at our prrison system.

I agree. not even trying to be edgy. that guy was a waste of space.

you all know what he was captured for right? like what his crime was?

tfw America aint gonna do shit lol

how does it feel Amerifags

Supposedly attempted theft of propaganda posters that are used to inspire workers. A pretty high offense there. Wether or not it's true he had to do something incredibly stupid to be arrested and tortured.

that shirt and suit

>I know Americans
lmao
you know those redneck bros
Jack and Shit

A North Korean walked into a bar orders a beer and returns it bc it was warm. That was the second time a North Korean returned a warmbier

Kek

In a tyranny state defacing, removing or destroying propaganda or anything that is about the regime is a serious offense you are effectively attacking the regime.

Typical American mindset
>I'm murrican, i'm protected
>B-but I just stole a stupid poster you got it back!

Only an American would go to North korea and act like a retard.

Well if you are travelling to a place you know have strict rules about everything, the only question is why the fuck you monkey around? Faggot can only blame himself... Oh wait too late for that.

>tfw trump is even weaker then obama

travel more

KMAO

Aye

In all fairness, wtf was this dude doing in N Korea? I gotta say I got no sympathy, unless he was kidnapped and dragged there. Same with people taken hostage in Iran. It's a black dude at a merle haggard concert, you know your gonna get stomped, and part of you must kinda want it

>ITT: People think being offender and victim are mutually exclusive

Frankly hoping to hear more stories like this in the future, i love seeing Americans wake up to the real world, at that very moment you can see all hope leaving their eyes. delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIPffGKc3DU

tfw simply by being from the worlds most famous third world country posing as first world (america)
you are pretty much guaranteed to receive jeers, laughter, mocking and in some places you will be killed simply because of what your country has done to civilised countries.

sure kid

Well what else do you do with rotten vegetables?

Supposedly? they have him on video doing it. Every room, every hallway in the hotels are wired.
EVERYONE that goes there knows this.

americans barely resemble humans at this point

>No clear evidence that he has commited the "crime"
>Any other American was also held for no reason or for the crime that they have not committed
>When he was "admitting" the "crime" it was unbelievably and painfuly obvious that was scripted and written by some D.P.R.K government official
yeah...trash...btw. I am European and I honestly think he did not do anything

I genuinely don't know what side you are arguing, but I get the feeling you're just baiting cause you have nothing of interest to say on the subject.

Are you trying to say it is a liberal argument? It doesn't feel like one. I assumed, and I admit I know nothing about the backstory, that he was either a reporter or a liberal in north korea doing whatever they do. But in truth, liberals are the ones who are under the impression that your actions have no consequences. A millionaire walks through the ghetto showing off his millions he's gonna get robbed, and it is his fault. Girl walks through the ghetto in nothing but a thong she's gonna get raped. american walks through north korea he's gonna get dead. If you are dumb enough to do any of this shit, than it is kinda your fucking fault. You can live in a fantasy world where you have the right to do anything you fucking want and no one can do bad things to you, but you're just gonna wind up robbed, raped and killed.

So far so good

>im european`
sure kid

you are 100% correct, no argument here.

Trump so brave, so strong, so powerful
He got NK to send us a corpse just in time for his parents to watch him die and so NK didn't have to deal with the body

So powerful, wow. Trump is great.

hahhahahha

inB4: b-but obama dit things too!!!1!

Well you're a moron

Suck my dick slut