Ok, Sup Forums, looking for some doctorfag to help me out here...

ok, Sup Forums, looking for some doctorfag to help me out here. I've had discomfort in my lower abdomen and pain in my testicles for four weeks now. Today, the pain is pretty bad 4/10 and it was briefly 8/10. I took an ibuprofen and now I just have mild testicle pain and lower abdominal discomfort.

Two weeks ago, I saw student health services at my school. She felt my balls and my prostate and everything was normal. My urinalysis came back negative for infection. She suggested getting an ultrasound.

I didn't get the ultrasound. I have bullshit insurance and I live in the US. I don't want to get fucked hard with an obscene medical bill. I called my insurance company and the hospital where I'd get the ultrasound and they couldn't tell me how much the fucking ultrasound would cost.

What should I do now?

how old are you?

Move to europe and enjoy free health care

Youll need it with all those terrorist attacks. Yay europe!

I'm not bull shitting you, get to the ER. You could have started with 'testicle torsion' It sounds made up but google it.

Not a fun time, do not fuck about with this, it's the most painful thing I have ever endured, and I have being stabbed twice, blown up once and being run over.

Go to the fucking ER to get yourself in the clear.

I hear you and appreciate the warning. Since my pain has been tolerable though annoying for about 4 weeks, I don't think it's a torsion. I read that after 6 hours of a torsion the testicle is lost, too, btw. My pain is not intense.

Maybe not a torsion but a strain, like an ankle strain but in the groin area.

Probably not serious enough but I'd recommend getting an ultrasound or at least an xray to check that everything is ok

Hernia.

Do you work out?

Could be a hernia.

Urinate on a pregnancy test. If its positive you have balls canser

Does the pain shoot really high then go away after a while?
If so you probably have kidney / bladder stones that aren't ready to come out yet which is why you tested negative for bladder infection.
It's not necessary to see a doctor for it but without the medication that loosens your urethra it will probably be the most painful thing you have felt in your life.

I wanted to today, but haven't been due to the pain. I don't want to make it worse.

move to the UK

Dr.Greg here, phd in internal medicine. Sounds like you may be pregnant my friend.

user, it's most likely three or four things, all of which REALLY needing a visit to the ER. Please go there ASAP.

Sounds like it. It would explain the abdominal and testicular pain. If it's an hernia there must be something like 5 or 6 cm above the penis and 3 or 4 cm to each side. That's where the inginals ducts are, they are the main cause of hernias in men

I used to have shit like that, ended up being badly inflammated blind gut, cleared out on its own, else would've ment a surgery.

Just research lower back pain. You have a pinched nerve. Poop your back or have someone adjust you and you'll be fine.

736539221 this guy is right drink lots of water and take some meds
Flomax is the best it helps to get the stone out way faster

You should get neutered, it will help.

My boss had em, had to have surgery on it. The description of pain given is similar to what he said. Regardless check your balls for bumps, I have several benign tumors on the right one that cause me pain in the testicles, abdomen, and lower back.

I have similar shit, used to get it from my ex laying up against me between my legs while we watched TV on the couch, and I get it for a few days from sleeping naked. I think it's like I'm smashing my balls and it's wrecking their shit. I could make the pain go away if I flexed my abs all day. I saw a doctor about it, she checked for Std's (negative), felt for hernia (negative) and "checked" for ball cancer but said the exact words "it's supposed to feel like a bag of worms, but I don't know what they mean." but reading about nut cancer, it rarely is painful. Maybe switch to more supportive underwear and don't sleep on stomach?

Testicular cancer.
Say bye bye to your balls.

>pain for four weeks
>problem stayed the same, 4/10 to 8/10 pain

Just based on this you wont be able to get around more diagnosis

sounds like something that just wont go away if you ignore it

you will need to go back to the hospital sooner or later. Maybe try to get better insurance somehow maybe through another job

Have you imspected your testicles carefully? Haeve you seen any veins that are bigger than normal on them? There is a condition called varicocele, I suffer from that. Basically your testicle veins get swollen, you ned to a avoid lifting, running, edging (when masturbating) and wear a suspensory or supporter. If the ibuprofen ceased the pain then it probably is varicocele

I had the same shit. Went to the Dr, had an ultrasound, the works. Ultrasound came back negative for anything, which was reliving, because these are 100% the symptoms of testicle cancer, and 28 is right around the age for it to develop (same age as you). However, the Dr said that because your balls are hypersensitive, they can pick up "sympathetic pain" from surrounding regions like the kidneys, liver, appendix, or colon.

So that doesn't mean something else may not be going on. If I were you, I'd get the ultrasound. Testicular cancer is 100% treatable if caught early enough.

Unfortunately for me, the doctor said it could be a small but undetectable hernia, or this "sympathetic pain" from somewhere else. They told me to go home, ice it, and take pain meds, and if it gets worse to come back. It stuck around for about 6 months before it fully faded, and it still sometimes comes back.

FYI, I didn't have insurance at all and the bill to me was around $350, but that included the urologist appointment and the ultrasound. Honestly, you don't want to fuck around with cancer symptoms. Just get the ultrasound. If it ends up being expensive (over $1k) you can call the hospital and work with them on lowering the cost by explaining that you are a student.

It may be due to mild testicular contortion, where one or both become twisted. You can end up losing your nuts due to no blood flow but a mild twist will only hurt like hell. I'd get that ultrasound.

>ok, Sup Forums, looking for some doctorfag to help me out here. I've had discomfort in my lower abdomen and pain in my testicles for four weeks now. Today, the pain is pretty bad 4/10 and it was briefly 8/10. I took an ibuprofen and now I just have mild testicle pain and lower abdominal discomfort.
>
>Two weeks ago, I saw student health services at my school. She felt my balls and my prostate and everything was normal. My urinalysis came back negative for infection. She suggested getting an ultrasound.
>
>I didn't get the ultrasound. I have bullshit insurance and I live in the US. I don't want to get fucked hard with an obscene medical bill. I called my insurance company and the hospital where I'd get the ultrasound and they couldn't tell me how much the fucking ultrasound would cost.
>
>What should I do now?
I had a similar thing happen to me. It turned out to be a epididymal cyst. Only way to really find out is with an ultrasound. Have crap issuance and it didn't cover it. Ultrasound ran around $300. Doctor said the pain goes away after 6-weeks, don't aggravate it because it can grow. Gl user

No op but I think I might have this, I dont wear support but my underwear is pretty tight-ish and it doesn't really work. Anything you could recc? Standing, walking, or sometimes sitting is just pure agony for my right or left testis

Know that feel. My doctor said that surgery is not recommended, it can be done but it is something that most of the times is just controlled. If you smoke, you should reduce the quantity of cigs you smoke, or simply quit. Any food that is high in collesterol will be bad for your blood flow and of course those veins in your balls. I stopped using supporters sometime ago. The pain is hapoens really seldom now. It is all about changing your diet, drinking lots of water and exercising (no surprise) but more like cardio exercise. Also, when you are fucking be careful with your balls, most of my pain experiences in my balls come after pounding.

Forgot, you really need to wear support, tight underwear can actually worsen the pain. I wore support for like a year and after that I returned to my regular boxers

OP are you on adderal or any sort of stimulant? It causes swollen prostate which can be misinterpreted as testicular pain.

Hmm aight, yea it's not all the time that it happens but I'll take those into consideration. As for sex i don't think I'm really gonna have to deal with that since i havent gotten laid anyways.

> is it a burning pain ? or pressure / fullness ?
> any activity makes it worse ?

Bet its this, so many people here talking about testicular torsion, no one with genuine torsion would have avoided going to the doctors, its terrifying and crippling.

Hernia