/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): Nicole
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: TBD

Other urls found in this thread:

bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Eudy
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/
documentcloud.org/documents/215071-big-brother-applicant-agreement.html#document/p4/a26529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You lick bulls' semen off your wife's orifices? Sad! I hope your mother gets gang-raped and you get torched to death, you worthless redditor.

wow that jury segment of last night's show made all the girl's look horrible. this is guaranteed to be a bitter jury

wtf I love Michelle now

>tfw you have to put up paul and victor because you colluded with james and have a 10k per person f4 pre show deal cheat

well putting up paul and vic is the right move unless she can somehow make a final 2 pact with vic

>supporting blatant hacks
you need to go back

The stupid shitposter can't even recognize HGs who could've guessed

im not supporting the collusion im just saying that the right move for her is to get the comp beasts who she isnt alligned with out

no she hasnt, stop trying to pretend like she has any redeeming qualities whatsoever

she will never be our girl and paul will never be our guy. you have been trying this for a couple weeks now and its time to just give up already. nobody is buying the weak sauce you are trying to sell

The only reason not to put them up is because you think vic would actually help you get Paul out and would side with you over the other couple.

He won't do either of those things

>tfw corey puts in a second finger

wow meech lookin fine there

bridge does look much worse after last night's show tho

no she doesnt, stop trying

im not the shitposter but it sounds like you didnt watch last night's episode

She's got the body of a 35 yr old

I don't think he's gonna stop posting it until you stop responding to the weak bait every time

i did watch it, she explained herself pretty clearly that being a feminist doesnt mean you are a man hater and then the second segment it seemed as though her and paulie cleared some of the air and yet you are still crying about it

eh, calling someone out doesnt mean you are falling for it

>tfw your husband doesn't want to put it in your butt every day

idgaf about the feminist comment. she was just a huge bitch to paulie for no real reason and super hypocritical about how he treats women considering she was all over frank's dick

By writing out these stupid responses and getting upset over bait is falling for it

Are you saying paulie isn't a huge bitch?
Who on multiple occasions has said much worse to the other houseguests?

>this butthurt

she wasnt hypocritical at all, she told it like it is and that bothers you

also later last night on the feeds vic, paul and nicole discussed how how cool and cute she is

this is what self deluded junior trolls tell themselves. calling someone out doesnt mean you are mad

He wasting your time just like he wants to.

im saying that bridge did to paulie exactly what the house did to her, frank, and tiff. she proved she is just as bad as everyone else in that house

you guys are such fucking autists taking sides on paulie vs. hoes. Theyre both shitheads.

Paulie is right that they're catty bitches, they literally talked shit about each other their whole time in the house.

Paulie is also a manlet faggot that cant handle being called out and thought he could mist when really he was just a pussy.

lol

>i wish my butt hurt from that D
what did she mean by this?

if she is mad about how paulie treats women then she has to be mad about how frank treats women but she clearly didnt care about frank's actions

what do you think im here for?

you cant troll me, i troll you

>comparing what paulie and frank did
apples to oranges

nobody is denying that paulie is a bitch but there are some waifufags that wont accept that bridge is a catty bitch

yeah frank was technically committing crimes I guess tho it would take some sjw faggot to really take that stance

>nana bun tapping is a crime
lol what

remaining evictions *live or taping dates* per tickets site:
9/1 - 6 left
9/8 - 5 left
9/12 - 4 left
9/14 - 3 left into finale 9/21 #bb18

NO DE

slapping someones ass is a crime

couldnt slapping a girl's ass when she doesnt want it be considered sexual assault?

>he doesnt know about the second jury buyback

it's literally rape

plus day is black so its a hate crme

the new nicory plan is to put up paul as a pawn

ahaha.. this should work out according to plan

collusion

5k isnt enough imo
if it was 10k I'd risk my game

How would dr will use this care package? He would probably use it to get somebody to vote the opposite of what he wants so he could use that vote against them the next week

COREY GOT THE CARE PACKAGE!!!

give it to meech for a bj

he would use it on a friend to vote what they already were gonna vote and put the cash in their pocket

JFC THE CAT LADIES HAVE HORRIBLE TASTE

And have Ian be triple-cucked (Paul, Paulie and Corey)

Ian'll get sloppy-quadruples

and make sure its a sloppy one too

There's a big difference
>frank making jokes and apologized sincerely/stopped
>paulie trying to make passes sexually shaming girls/makes excuses instead of apologizing

"Production told me not to sing. I do it anyway" She is crazy you guys. BB bringing in Devin to control her.

>COREY GOT THE CARE PACKAGE

what the fuck is going on

It's crazy how BB16 and BB17 are exact opposites

>BB16: Fun personalities, with okay amount of eye candy, etc.
>BB17: Mostly boring personalities, and everyone is pretty wonky looking, with the exceptions being obvious

>BB16: Boring game with little activity
>BB17: Game starts at week one and hardly ever slows down

>BB16: "Mastermind" archetype is never dealt with, and even handed the win at the end
>BB17: "Mastermind" archetype is figured out reasonably early, and has to actually fight to get to the end, where they are defeated by a very anti-Calafiore game move

rigged

why the fuck would corey need a bribe?
>bribes nicole 5k not to put him up

fuck you production

>the way Michelle says “he said, she said”

Bribe someone to vote a certain way. Bride someone to throw the veto. Bribe someone to not use the veto. etc.

>mfw our guy frank is getting pooped on by bb wiki
bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Eudy

>your boy paul stays up all night begging for the ACP

#BONED

couldnt have happened to a bigger dhay desu

Dont you guys watch the episodes?
paul and vic are the villians

lol

Cat ladies vote for whoever turns their Sahara-like vaginas into veritable oases

He HAD to leave his kids behind. He had no choice in the matter! He was forced to play BB!

It's sad that Frank had to be casted along with these faggots.

This is such a terrible season all around. Everyone agrees on this, even the casuals.

Maybe this will finally be a hint to production that we don't like their current casting formula, and we don't like long ass seasons filled with all kinds of stupid twists.

Frank is the only good casting choice by the way. Like, excellent choice. Bridgette and Tiffany are okay, but they were good this season because of their association with Frank.

>Fri 1:07 PM BBT Michelle has come up to talk to Nicole and Corey in the HOH says Corey can bribe Michelle not to use Veto on herself.

lol she's done, she checked out. just give her the 5k and put her out of her misery

Is that really michelle?

Regardless or not if she makes it to the finale or is on jury I'm seeing if I can snag a ticket on southwest or some cheapo airline and see if I can be in the studio audience.

rekt my car and apparently am getting like a thousand dollars via claim since I got my car cheaper than what it's worth. michelle still has damaged more cars than I have.

which cars do your parents own?

what the fuck is wrong with Michelle?
don't they give psych tests to the players

sorry about your car senpai. If you go to finale wear a shirt with just Sup Forums on it pls

ACP is clearly rigged. i refuse to believe that moochelle and borey actually won care packages.

borey has had maybe 5 minutes air time all season

your alleged sister isnt even half that hot, who are you trying to kid

Why do you blind fucking faggots think that's Michelle? There's no food in her mouth how could you fucking think that's her

they never reveal how many people voted or any statistics

its clearly productions choice

James and Natalie deserve this for being total fucking buffoons.

They had their chance to break up the only other showmance this past week and take out Corey. And decided to take out Vic for whatever reason, who just came right back in the front door.

Now the house is flipped to the other side.

YEEEEEEES COREY

Christmas comes twice a year jelly faggots

>TV is fake

NO!

tbf their hoh has only backfired because of the jury buyback. It wasn't a horrible idea to get rid of the comp beast

hard telling, i mean im totally ok if they did rig it. seems like something they would do but consider this

meech won by default being the last girl in the house if any other girl was left they would have won it

i think for the most part america acknowledges paul is a douchebag and true fans are put off by victor getting multiple chances without any penalty and its a useless ACP so why not give it to corey. if it is rigged i dont see how it benefits nicory

paulie would be in the house right now if they voted out corey and it would be even worse for them.

>James backstabs frank after lying on an endurance comp promise
>James gets backstabbed by a lie on an endurance comp promise

Fuck yes fuck you manlet

Why? It'd be Nicole and Paulie vs everyone else.

Is there a catch up site to watch these? I just subscribed to a VPN.

paul agreed to go up as the pawn

cbs.com

YOUR BOY ain't scared

You can watch the whole thing from the main stream. Click flashback to the right and go back to any time you choose

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/

>James: I had my group I stick with all the way til the end talking about last year

kek yeah all the way to the end of week 9

what fucking group? Jason Jeff and Day got evicted pre-jury, Jackie and Meg got evicted halfway through and James went a few weeks later.

Reminder that Paul learned all this info about the game from the other HGs so it is completely their fault. him, Vic, and jogay were clueless all idiots but they all told Paul and Vic what comps to expect and he's been studying hardcore for them.

they created him

Yep that's the group he's talking about kek

i want to punch nicoles smug face

watch corey will give the bribe to her for something really lame

documentcloud.org/documents/215071-big-brother-applicant-agreement.html#document/p4/a26529

RIGGED

So who is Nicole putting up with Paul?