Black neighbors smoking weed and playing loud music

>black neighbors smoking weed and playing loud music
Should I call the cops or what?

you should shoot them and say it was in self defense

bro down with them. they'll probably get you laid senpai.

Just go knock on the door and tell them to knock it off. They'll respect you for it, and you'll most likely make new friends.

>Hello, police. I would like to report that there are a bunch of niggers acting like niggers.
>Hello??
>Hello???

Move out of the ghetto senpai

This, seriously

desu just say you heard screaming when you call in the complaint then go to bed. If they ask you just say, might have been the music famalam, and go to bed.

play louder music and smoke crack pussy

Dont live in the ghetto

>Living next to dindus
Sounds like you need to work harder or get a real job

Smoke a blunt, fuck a girl, say goodbye, THEN call the cops.

Nigros won't stop being nigros.

Why does weed smoking bother you? Do you have your windows open? If not, then there's not much of a reason to be angry at their smoking unless they're being overly disruptive due to their high. And if the music bothers you that much, man up and ask them nicely to turn it down. Since they have illegal drugs in their possession, I'm sure they'd be willing to comply

This man gets it

Go smoke their weed. Dance better than them. And bring home a hottie niggress and put a white baby in her.

>Should I call the cops or what?
yes

you are such a fucking faggot

I think most of Sup Forums couldn't pull this off. I could. Black people fuckin love me.

>no-honor white people snitching and hiding in behind white cops because they feel slightly uncomfortable about some beats
what a fucking surprise

kill yourself you piece of shit

Sometimes you simply don't have a chance to move.

I would call the bolice.

>smoking weed
no
>playing loud music
absolutely

Call the cops and post vocaroo for great justice