North Korea failed to launch a missile.
I think the Tramp will retaliate.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test
nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SacDMFHMYo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody want that. Not you, not SK, not China and not NK.

Would unironically be a trump supporter for a day or two if he glassed Pyongyang

Nothing will happen and we all know that.

zitto animale

>NK Aims missile at america
>Shitty NK missile runs out of fuel midway
>Japan gets nuked instead

>world is saved

>NK missile
>actually managing to stay airborne for more than 20 seconds

baka

>falling for the propaganda jew
I'm sure you also think that NK told its citizen that they landed on the sun?

Probably something along the lines of it being a tremendous success or something like that.

The norks can't do shit, and the moment we get the OK from SK and the window opens Kim will be history in record time.

>Probably something along the lines of it being a tremendous success or something like that.
Nope, all propaganda to make people think they're some stupid country with no power.

You're dead wrong if you don't believe that NK is actually a very dangerous country to mess with.

could there be more happy ending than this?

They're only dangerous to SK, and that's because they have artillery aimed right at the capital.

Yeah, that plus you get a qt finnish gf(boy)

>Drumpf declares war on NK
>China stays neutral
>Finally Korea will be united again

That's enough for Kim to retain his power. If they weren't powerful, NK wouldn't have existed.

Remember that NK has nuclear weapons.

>If they weren't powerful, NK wouldn't have existed.
Have you ever heard of a place called China?
NK only exists because China doesn't want too much US influence in the region.

China is the only reason we haven't wiped them out yet.

And they can't even get a nuke to work properly, and even if they could they can't get an ICBM to work either.

Are you actually this fucking dumb? You do realize having nuclear weapons already means you're guaranteed safety from invasions?

One wrong move and Seoul is wiped off the map.

Proofs, tovarisch?

This just proves how little you know about them.
They already showed that they have functioning nuclear weapons, the ones that failed were just NEW models.

He won't because he's not in charge, the generals are. And there's no point in attacking NK right now from a military point of view as there have been times where the casus belli was a lot better.

Proof of what? Their nukes?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test

If they actually have functioning nuclear weapons that's obviously a concern for SK.
But if China decided to stop all trade with NK, especially the oil export, they would fall without a war.

>if
>if
Says enough about your post.

What are you even trying to say here my man?
My point is that NK only exist because China allows it to. But please just quote one word from my post and I'm sure you will convince me otherwise.

You claim that China is going to stop the oil trade with NK, which literally wont happen since it won't even benefit them.
Politicians lie all the time.

nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html

>You claim that China is going to stop the oil trade with NK
No I don't. Why even reply if you don't read my posts lel.

Then what were you implying?
Just pulling stupid speculations out of your ass?

Just fucking read the posts my dude.

I said that NK only exist as long as China wants it to, because they can shut down trade which will completely fuck them up.
The closest thing to speculation I did was to say that China WOULDN'T do it because they don't want US influence over the entire Korean region.

But all countries depend on trade, user.
Also, do you really think China is the only country that exports oil?

I will tell you exactly what will happen in the next few years:
>China isn't going to do shit or stop anything. Just going to throw some more meaningless threats to please the west.
>USA isn't going to do shit either, just going to make even more meaningless threats
>NK will keep testing more and more nuclear weapons

you should wake up any time soon. that shitty childish collective mind and brainwashing have helped nk develop and made it this brat. your former lefty governments were actually thinking they could get along with nk and instead being hostile to japan as a whole country was a right thing to do. facing this peril, you are about to do it again. shit like Hankyoreh has already started bitching bout japan, making it a scapegoat of nk. its beyond helping. mind you japan wouldnt help you anymore.

>China isn't going to do shit or stop anything. Just going to throw some more meaningless threats to please the west.
>USA isn't going to do shit either, just going to make even more meaningless threats
>NK will keep testing more and more nuclear weapons
Well obviously. I don't think anyone realistically expects anything else.

Unless some Kim takes it too far one day and forces SK/USA's hand they will just stay in status quo.

zitto animale

A nuclear weapon without a delivery system is nothing but a suicide pill. It defends only against a conventional boots on the ground invasion, which we have no reason to employ when we could simply spam air strikes. NK is permitted to exist because it has no means of threatening the US itself and because China doesn't want to deal with the flood of brainwashed illiterate refugees resulting from a collapse, so ultimately tolerating with them is worth avoiding the damage to SK a war would cause.

The moment someone in the Pentagon is convinced that a North Korean missile is capable of reaching the US mainland, Seoul becomes an acceptable loss. No American general would prioritize foreign citizens, even of an ally, over their countrymen.

here is the real footage of the launch

youtube.com/watch?v=SacDMFHMYo8

But the moment someone in the Pentagon is convinced that a North Korean missile is capable of reaching the US is the moment it's already too late.
Launching an attack will only result in those missiles being fired.

lol, what a stupid game