So how many of you fags have done drugs? (Outside of weed.)

So how many of you fags have done drugs? (Outside of weed.)

Done a few, e, acid, speed, vallies

I have

I've dabbled in stimulants, opioids, psychedelics, but I haven't gotten around to dissociatives

My favorite drug is LSD followed by weed

DRUGS ARE BAD

I've tried pretty much everything there is. Except designer drugs. Fuck that shit.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. There'll be more left for me!

Tried ecstasy shit was crazy I don't think I'll ever do it again

Not the biggest fan tbh. I much prefer acid.
What turned you off to it?

i've just done H forthe first time, it's bretty good i guess

Mescaline

What about the ones that save lives?

Tried LSD didn't work on me even smoked a double dose and nothing.
I guess some people are just resilient to the effect of drugs as it is mostly a mental thing.
Beer and cigs are the only thing that works on me.

Benzo, propably around 100k pills in total
Subutex/Methadone huge amounts
Shrooms a lot (forever psycotic now)
MDMA few times
Spice, weed
Much amphetamine
Pretty much everything except coke, meth and heroin, dont do RC drugs either.

Nowdays almost clean, smoke 1 joint for bedtime to sleep. Drugs are an okay thing if you are about to kill yourself but they always makes everything worse

cocaine and psilocybin, only an occasional user though. Been looking for a dealer who has DMT for years now.

Just acid and molly laced with acid.

Really want to try shrooms, DMT and coke though.

I spent 5 years on heroine and crack. Also been addicted to benzos and ciggs.

Not much to tell tbh.

Really? Wow, I guess I've never heard of that happening to anyone. Beer and cigs are pretty good though.

you didn't have md laced with acid, i'm afraid.

>even smoked a double dose and nothing
you don't smoke L.
but you're just fucking around, aren't you?

you're not supposed to smoke acid, you retard. it breaks down in the heat of a lighter

LSD, NBome, DMT (changa), lança-perfume (there's no translation for this) MDMA, MD

Tor browser is your friend.

hydrocodone. never used the prescription from a surgery last summer, so a few months later i started taking it for fun purposes. it was pretty good, but i have no idea how to even find dealers, plus i'd prefer not to pay the insane amount pills probably cost. been meaning to try DXM since it's over the counter, or kratom since it's still legal here.
any suggestions of what to get?

I did ketamine once. I thought it was coke and snorted it like crazy.
It was pretty scary stuff when you are not ready for it.

most of the well known ones... been extracting codeine out t1s cause i got nothing better to do.

Try 4-aco-dmt
One of the most famous RCs, been used for since the 60s
It's basically a mushroom trip and you can snort it so it comes on faster

iv done acid, shrooms and mdma

definitely one of my favourite drugs, basically requires no commitment since it only lasts 1hr with little/no comedown

Gr8 b8 m8

It just made me unstable mentally, everything I was experiencing caused me to hallucinate like everyone was against me and everyone could hear my thoughts, shit lasted for two weeks so I'm not psyched to try it again anytime soon

Sup Forums is soo fucking lame no days.. only interesting thread around...
Smoked weed everyday for about 10 years drank nearly as much..
Did stims a bunch of time mainly adderal and ridalin and shit tried street meth twice..
main thing was opiates though my mom broke her back when I was fifteen, tried her vicoden a few times and was off to the races... got to the point were I was sniffing oxy, sbuoxone, and on a few occasions heroine- needless to say im glad I got off that stuff; two stints in rehab later..
Pychs were cool did shrooms about 6 times and acid about 10 probably the best experiences ive ever had...
now im doing a phd don't really do drugs smoke a bowl or two if its passed to me at a party.. drink a few drinks socially or what ever

Coke twice a week for the last 2.5-3 years.

MDMA (if I can find it) or pills maybe once a month

LSD a couple times a year

Shrooms once (amazing)

Crack once

Various legal highs over the course of around 5 years a couple of times per week.

I'm rolling RIGHT NOW

DXM is borderline psychedelic in high doses, so only do that if you're prepared
skip kratom. it has no recreational value.

if you're looking for painkillers, go with pharmaceuticals. you never know what's in that bag of "heroin" that jose from down the street sold you

It's really simple. If you do drugs, you're a bad person, because drugs are bad.

DMT, salvia, weed, ecstacy, acid, shrooms. My life is fucking lit fam

>Outside of weed
aspirin
caffeine
nicotine
alcohol
WWWWWEEEEEHEEEW you fuckin normies

Spent the summer after high-school doing massive amounts of Cocaine. Liked it way too much, so I quit. For some reason had no difficulty quitting.

lol, bait much?

LSD, pure md, ecstasy, shrooms, speed (base and powder), coke, diazepam, codeine, ghb, weed, hash, salvia, ketamine, LSA and alcohol. Speeds a bit shit but i love LSD, md and ket. Just a shame i cant easily access anything but weed cos it's too expensive in the UK for what it is when you can only buy 2g for £20.

Sorry to break it for you, but that was not ecstasy buddy

I used to grow and sell shrooms so naturally I used quite a lot of shrooms.
I really liked them when they were fresh, dried ones were kind of dull.

Nice bro, I'm heating my dab nail.

oh trust me, i'm not interested in heroin any time soon.
pain pills are definitely what i'm looking for, i just don't have the connections or money to get into it.

On oxycodone right now

No your wrong it was ecstasy reason I know is because I was in a psychiatric hospital and they tested my blood and confirmed what was in my system

Acid, DMT, Shrooms, MDMA, hash / weed are all the good ones i have tried.

Garbage drugs i have tried include speed, kronic, alcohol, Nbomes (told it was acid), ketamine, "legal highs" which do shit all, lions tail, and some other shit i cant remember.

Drugs i want to try are MDA, mescaline, ayhuasca, salvia, or other DMT related drugs.

Drugs i would never try are coke, meth, xanax or valium and im sure there are others im forgetting.

LSD, microdots, gabba, saliva, bath salts, angel dust, cough syrup, and jenkem

Codeine, meth, hydrocodone, morphine, DXM, and alcohol. Codeine is by far my favorite out of those. Morphine and hydrocodone do almost nothing to me, even when IV'd. Meth didn't do much but I did get a paper done that i was supposed to have had done months ago. DXM was nice but I didn't take enough for anything special. Alcohol is always nice too, but always fucks with my stomach.

Why not coke?

>and jenkem
lol

I'm hooked on C7H8N4O2 a synthetic, it's fucked me over I can't stop taking it combined with other shit

Well to be fair, ecstasy comes in many forms, there isn't really a gold standard if you will for what it is. Just a mix of MDMA, amphetamines and other shit.
You might both be right or wrong depending on what you define ecstasy as.

s u b o x o n e is the best recreational drug

>hooked on chocolate
>bait this bad

LSD, amphetamine, 2C-B, mushrooms, MDMA, alcohol, weed, hydrocodone, aspirin.

Not listing all the drugs I've done in my life time, but wife and I like to do MDMA on occasion. Got .5 g waiting for 4th of July weekend. Did the first have of the g on Memorial Day weekend. Straight from God's penis bomb shit, pure crystals.

usually when people say ecstasy, they mean MDMA, but when you get pressed pills, it's almost never just MDMA like you said. i would only buy gel caps with crystals in it for something like that

ive done all major drugs except peyote and a lot of RCs. Been sober for a while now, I can tell you they're all a huge waste of time.

>Being a retard and taking shit that'll actually damage you because none of you faggots know any restraint

Made you google it you fag

Think that would fall under a prescription drug that you are using recreationally

lel.

maybe for the first month. talk to me in a year when it does absolutely nothing for you.

Too late to explore the world, too early to explore space. Only thing left to do is explore our minds.

is there anyone in the world that genuinely likes DPH?
it only causes restlessness, unease, cotton mouth, and hellbeast spiders

Because every time you take certain drugs, you become slightly more like the person you are on those drugs, these drugs change the structure of your brain and coke is a prime example of one of these drugs. Coke makes people think that they are top shit, and also reduces feelings of empathy.

I genuinely believe drugs like coke are a huge reason why the "social elite" dont give a fuck about anyone except themselves.

>implying i don't know the chemical formula for theobromine/theophylline/paraxanthine

mdma, ecstacy, speed, coke, ketamine and a ton of valium & ritalin

I can't say I like it, but it's not bad. I usually fall asleep really early into the experience and have some weird and amazing dreams.

In my parts of the woods, if you want MDMA you ask for MDMA or MD or Molly.
If you ask to e you get whatever you get. Superman pills and Mitsubishi pills tends to be the most consistent.

>close minded asshole that doesn't understand what I put in my body doesn't effect him
>claims to to know restraint but doesn't know enough restraint to not criticize other people's hobbies and opinions
>has no reason to attack users aside from his supersized epeen
>get off your high horse
>get off my thread fucking normie

Dumb cunt.

What kind of trip did you have on salvia? I heard only bad things about it...

Coke, N2o and Ket

Is speed high similar to e ?

Uhh kratom DEFINITELY has recreational value. Not sure where you got yours or what dosage you took but the primary alkaloid in kratom is more potent than morphine.

Around 20mg adderall and a .5 of xanax or klonopin to start the day. On occasion i fuck around with mdma, acid, opiates, coke, dmt, and have bought some rc's online clonazolam and ethylphenidate, which completely suck monkey balls.

I've never done it but I've read a shit ton about it. From what I understand, you basically enter a dreamlike headspace, where you can hallucinate entirely new places and beings. It's very intense and can be scary if you're not prepared, but I've read plenty of stories about people talking to aliens and shit and having fun on it.

What kinds ?

Anyone here that have done N2O on MDMA? Shit's fucking amazing.

m'kay?

Krarom is a good replacement for opiate pills but i find the method of ingestion to be really unpleasant. You either have to make some piss tasting tea or throw down spoonfuls of powder that taste like dirt. Aside from that you can get a bretty good buzz of it

Yes it feels like a literal orgasm.

I still prefer LSD and N2O though. Feels like your blasting into fucking space.

All I've heard about it is that too much makes you feel like shit, and that there's no real euphoria. I considered buying some once but reconsidered after doing more research. If you've had a really strong experience with it, please explain. I've yet to hear anyone getting any sort of effect beyond pain management from it.

The ones I started with was Mazatapec but B+ is the only ones people wanted so that was the big bulk of it.
Then I grew a bunch of different ones for myself and my friends.
McKennaii, Panama, Albino A+, Hawaiian PES and Golden Teacher. Probably some others as well that I can't remember.

i'm reluctant to even try it. i've read a good few accounts, and most of it sounds like temporary schizophrenia. it's not fun like normal psychs, the hallucinations seem real, like proper hallucinations. plus they all mention a persisting general uneasiness, which is basically my fucking life. also the spiders. fuck spiders. why does it make you see spiders?

aprophen. i don't remember much but it was like a bad dream where you wake up and go back to sleep.

I smoke weed, from time to time and that's really it. Me and my friends are looking into buying shrooms eventually, and we're looking to try salvia, cause we found a store that sells it. I'm definitely going to try lean eventually. (More than likely on the last day of school)

can anyone give a good description of DMT?
i'm interested, but have no idea how to get it. i've heard that it's used by lovecraftian cults (if they exist) for whatever reason.

fair enough.. I have actually seen this is people I know.. I have done good coke but it's not really europhic.. not for me .. i like just having mdma with weed

Lsd, 1p-lsd, salvia, 2ce, 2ci, 25nbome, extensive experience with DMT and mushrooms, 4-aco-dmt in fumarate form, doc, cocaine, many forms of thc, ketamine, and I'm sure some others I'm forgetting

see can you tell me what DMT is all about? i know it's a psychedelic, but not much else.

My drug is the collective conciousness of all living beings ...pic related

Did you feel difference between 1p-Lsd and normal LSD ?

I was full on addicted to it for several months. Bought a capsule maker and a bunch of empty capsules and dumped like 15 grams a day that way. Produced exact same effects as opiates for me. Euphoria, similar body buzz, nodding off feeling. It was great while it lasted but I went through the worst depression of my life when I quit it cold turkey. Landed me in the psych ward and haven't had the same level of interest in anything since.

Get a capsule maker and some empty capsules off ebay. Takes a bit of practice and time to make them but very worth it.

Greentext story about carrier!´
Done so much drugs through the past 7 years.
>Stilnoct at age of 19 beacuse insomina whole >life.
>Weed 20 because i fell in love
6 moths
>Money ran out, pills are cheaper and stronger.
>Only do small amounts
>Do a bit of Benso, Lyrica 1-2 times a week,
>still smoke a lot
>Have started selling as well

Maybe 4 months not sure (memory is wiped basically
>Drive under influence a lot, use 2mg >Rivotril/Iktorovil every and sometimes Lyrica for >fun. Occasional Subutex or Tradolan.
>5-6 months I get busted by the cops DUI
>Lose drivers license. That was the last >connection I had to society (Autistic, alwasy >been outcast everywhere)

>FUCK LIFE FUCK LIFE FUCK LIFE
>Thinking to myself: this sucks so much, I dont >give a fuck what happens now. Suicidal but I >pick pills instead.
>MIXING THEM LIKE A PERSON WHO WANT >OUT OF LIFE!
>LetsDoThis.jpeg - Take a lot of subutex, >methadone, I always mix them with alcohol >and benzo. I am not a bragger, I never tell lie in >a story to make it beter. Mentioned cuz this is >hard to believe
>I do methadone 40-60mg with no tolerance >basically 1-2 times a week. With this I drink >8x7.7% half litre beers. As if that wasn't bad >enough, I pop 10-20 pills to this (Ikto usually)

>I wake several timse every night when I mix >this, having to take a 10 second inhale cuz >HEART IS ABOUT to stop. HAS HAPPEND >200 TIMES+ AND THATS THE ONES I CAN >REMEMBER! I should be dead so many times >(this happend when I was alone) but something >woke me up last second
>Goes on like this for 2 years, hides it from
>relatives, play secret life games.
>Go to relatives on christmas, I dont give a fuck >full dose. Nobody says anything but I make an >ass out of myself.

>I sell so much drugs and its going good. I dont >waste, I make $70k profit in 6 months at one >point. (15 BTC saved)

>Enough is enough tho, was too depressed and >suicidal so went to rehab (free in my country). I >am better now, smoking a joint to bedtime.

Must be shitty to roll alone

not really, if you insist on describing speed by comparing it to e, I'd say it gives like 10% of the euphoria of e while giving 1000% of the energy and sleplessness