Hey Sup Forums I'm sick of the cigarette tax in Australia and nearly paying $30 for a pack...

Hey Sup Forums I'm sick of the cigarette tax in Australia and nearly paying $30 for a pack. What's the most legal way to buy online and import cigarettes ?

weed is now cheaper than baccy. wtf is wrong with the world

Just buy from a dealer

fucking quit. All smokers are tools.

Become an alcoholic instead, it's way better then smoking.

I will buy cigarettes wholesale from my state(USA) and send it to you for a premium of +$2 a pack if interested. That will equate to $12 a pack. LMK if interested.
>through escrow

dont smoke for a couple of weeks, book an international flight, buy cigarettes from the duty free stores (check local laws on how many packs you can buy when returning), trip made, smokes bought , its a win win situation

My friend, have you considered trying vaping?

can confirm

Roll your own. Buy an automatic roller and stuff. In the US you can make a pack for about 50 cents.

Mate, I'm already on that $5 wine My choice lad ?

i will do this for you with +1 euro per pack, total of 5 euros per packs plus shipping, should not get over of 5.5 euros per pack with shipping for about 4 cartons (40 packs)

pretty much this

I do roll my own. A 25gram pouch costs nearly $40 in Aus

Contact info?

I have , I don't really like it

6 euros in greece plus 0.50 for the papers and 1.2 euros for the filter tips, total 7.7 euros

You have it easy
Marlboro are hella expensive

vape you faggot

$30 for a pack?
wtf, $1.50 for a single cigarette?

I have wickr if you're interested but don't trust a European faggot. I am reliable and all business. What cigarettes are you interested btw? Natural American Spirits cost a little more here.

Can you grow your own tobacco?

I've never used to but I'll get it now

I think it's illegal in aus

You need crazy licenses to do that.

Also Australia mostly have their own brands they're pretty shit. I don't like spending too much on cigarettes so I just smoke jps

Yeah it's fucked, they're increasing the roll your own as well so it'll be just as expensive as tailors

Have you thought of leaving it? Not even going to use the "bad for your healt blah blah blah" argument sicne you obviously don't care But it will save you money and the bitterness of having to worry about dumb taxes, and even though at first it may be hard , in the long run you won't even miss it.

Also, the tobacco industry is a fucking mafia and they don't deserve your money.

If you can "just not smoke" for a couple of weeks, you may as well just quit smoking. Fucking retard.

I'm starting to cut down a lot on them. It's hard though with university and all. It's just a quick relaxation technique without too much effect on me like weed or other drugs would have

Fuck you - I'll do it from MY state at a +$2 premium which is equal to $9 per pack. That's class A brand name smokes too - Marlboro, Winston, Newport, whatever.

fuck no
while drinking you wanna smoke even more

I don't really care who I just want some fuckin darts

Just make some tea then if you want to relax.
I drink tea all day for that.
And your teeth are already fucked anyway.

Ah camel crush silvers are popping in the states and will have you selling a pack for $20 easy.

So I guess the competitors never came through?

My teeth are actually pretty healthy for someone smoking for 4 years. I pretty much brush after every cigarette since cutting down

Nah lol

If you're still down for escrow transaction, drop your wickr. You have to buy a carton or more at a time to make it worth my while.

this faggot doesnt understand how taxes work...

SAD!

Idk how escrow works, probs only do PayPal or nothing

kek, didn't even mention taxes on that post. Tob. companies are a mafia wether they are taxed or not.

But yeah if someone wanna sell me some darts my wickr is ketememe

ups fedex from private individal I pay less than 6 dollars US per pack

lol escrow is more secure for you and me. If paypal, are you willing to send the transaction as a friend or as a business transaction?

just buy pipe tobacco and roll it u retarded kangaroo

Just hit up my wickr and we will talk
- ketememe

Roll your own.

HEY! cigarettes are bad for you.

Hey. Pussy is also bad for you,