They definetly meant something by this but I can't put my finger on it

They definetly meant something by this but I can't put my finger on it...

That he is so thirsty he is willing to stoop down to the level of a farm animal, simply because the need for water becomes primal desire when dehydrated and thirsty enough

t.someone who has been lost in the wild and had no water for 14 hours

No one cared the first time you posted this

Niggers are subhuman and have big upturned nostrils

tell me your story

Having been to Iraq, where the temperature regularly hits 110 degrees in the summer, I can say that when Bear Grylls says you can survive by drinking your own piss, he is wrong.

In a desert, you sweat so much you don't have anything left to piss.

>had no water for 14 hours
Is that supposed to be hardcore or what? I just came back from work after not drinking for about 11 hours (full work day+commutes) because I forgot my cup home, a usual day except I was a bit thirsty

So what did you do when it was extremely hot?

Drank my own cum.

>brags about living like a slave

being in a car/building with central heating and hair and most likely not exerting yourself is different than being in an alien desert and walking non stop.

Yup, cum guzzling. It sounds odd, but in the desert, drinking your own cum is the best way to stay hydrated. The sucking action also keeps your mouth from drying out.

And sometimes you can get promoted for it.

>wearing a leather jacket
>in the desert

negroes, everyone

black people genuinely dont feel the heat as much as everyone else

wow bud sitting in your car and cushy office job you musta been hella parched

realistically it was probably lighter than his armor while still protecting his skin from the sun. also it looked cool because it's a fucking MOVIE DIPSHIT.

it's another planet, who said it's as hot as an earth desert?

Yeah but his armor was white so it would've kept him cooler

That all men are pigs, and stronk female womyn is the galaxy´s true savior?

also desert troopers wear storm trooper armor in tattooine no problem

doesn't mean they're comfortable tho. you think troops in iraq/afg have "no problem" wearing their gear? the only thing they can do to beat the heat is chug water 24/7

Because it was filmed on earth retard.