>balky joints
>TMJ
>balding
>tiny penis
>manlet
>acne scars

Is it even possible to have less worth

You could be the same, but a woman.

You probably have loose skin because you were obese. Eat less shot food, East a chicken salad, go to the gym. Get a job, save for skin tuck when fit and healthy and then save for new teeth. Pretty much half your problems sorted.

but dude you also have so many reasons to live:

-drugs
-hookers
-vidya

that's just a few my man

The greatest English poet of the 18th century was Alexander Pope.
Pope was a Catholic in England when that meant your career options were zero. He had Pott's Disease, which attacked his bones, leaving him a hunchback with a height of 4'6". He had lifelong respiratory problems and his eyes were fucked up. And he was widely acknowledged by his peers as the greatest living English poet, a reputation that is so universally acknowledged that in literary circles, the first half of the 18th century is known as the Age of Pope.
So do something with your self and don't fixate on your appearance like a girl.

Post a pic of your face with a time stamp and ill paypal you $200

just get a half-assed job, use the money to buy drugs, and spend the rest of your miserable life in a stupor

spoiler alert: that's what all the 'happy' people are actually doing

>all you have to do is live in a time where some flowery words are considered astounding works of great magnitude

wow thanks i'll get right on that

thanks, i'll take amazon gift card if you don't feel like paypal

wow did you ever miss the point. i think you need to add "willfully stupid" to your list.

he was alluding to the fact that despite disadvantages that you may possess you still have the option to do something worthwhile with your life.

dude you're not even that bad. you kinda look like fatmode bam.

Stop being a fag
> life isn't about looks or the amount of pussy you get. I used to be the guy who fucked girls for sport no I influence the world on a global scale and haven't fucked a girl in 9 months. By 2 years I should be able cure the blind I'm thinking

I was the one who wrote about Pope. I changed my mind. Carbon monoxide in a pickup truck cab.

This was posted on a thread earlier today, this probably isn't even OP

Tmj? the fuck is this nonsense

thanks, that wasn't even me (op) who said that

Right. So you're not Tom Hardy... Get a fucking grip because you're looks are not suicide level at all. Lose some weight, get strong (you look mesmo so this could be fairly easy for you) and freshen yourself up with a new look. Give it 6 months and you could totally change your appearance. There's no excuse short of laziness. I suffered from depression myself and the gym did more than any words or medication did. Totally restarted my self confidence. Do it, you won't regret it.

Evaluate your self worth by what you do and not by what you look like then. You can do awesome things even if you're a landwhale.

my jaw clicks almost every time i open my mouth to eat or talk, it hurts

just a second

>Only responds to people not trying to help him.