I need to study right now but I keep procrastinating until it's too late. It's getting ridiculous. If I fail this test...

I need to study right now but I keep procrastinating until it's too late. It's getting ridiculous. If I fail this test, I'm in deep trouble and I still can't seem to stop myself from watching videos about wormholes and stupid shit like that. Any advice besides killing myself, faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

pridw.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Measure the importance of watching stupid videos and doing well in the test, which will have the most positive effect on your life?

Does learning about some random fucking wormhole benefit you in life or not? if no, stop being a faggot and study.

Learning is the best way to improve yourself, don't think about it. just do it.

also, google "Jocko Willink procrastination"

some things you just have to power through

Just go to your desk right now open the book and start.

For me it gets better once I just force myself to read at least the first page of my textbook.

I would guess you procrastinate because in your mind you can not fail if you do not start.

Does not get better than now so you might as well start right now.

Get to work you piece of shit, you know you always regret it afterwards, get a good cup of coffee, maybe even get a little high and work away. Im also a piece of shit, but i almost finished my retarded assignment and its all good after that. Its just a little bit longer man.

Go somewhere else. I have these god damn continuing ed classes I have to take. I go to the pubic library; there is no Sup Forums, there is no wondering what Daya is going to do with the gun - you can just focus.

This also helps me

checked

haha same here, what class?

This motivated me, ty anons. Gonna start right now

What subject?

Corporate/partnership law. Doesn't get any more boring than that

>Jocko Willink procrastination

Do you study business?

Study in other environment than home, so library, uni or where ever else. It helps me a ton.

Nice cat

Law school

sounds like a recurring nightmare i have
even at 46
thanks for the residue, intense post-grad work

kek

Most anons ITT didn't know there's a cat in that pic.

This loli is too real to be fake pridw.com